1.Listen to the sentences and choose the words you here .Each sentence will be read only once.听句子，选出你所听到的单词。每个句子只读一遍。
（ ） ⑴.A. heart B. farmer C. half D. our
( ) ⑵.A. brother B. father C. mother D. sister
( ) ⑶.A. finally B. last C. first D. next
（ ）⑷.A.2305518 B.2305540 C.2306540 D.2306518
（ ）⑸.A. skirt B. hotel C. newspaper D. paper
2.Listen to the question and choose the correct answer .Each question will be read only once.听问题，选择正确的答案。每个问题只读一遍。
（ ）⑹.A. It’s Tuesday today . B. It’s a beautiful city
C. It’s very hot in summer and very cold in winter
（ ）⑺.A. Dalian B. Here you are C. No, I don’t
（ ）⑻.A. No , thanks. B. No , I don’t. C. Here you are.
（ ）⑼.A. Of course B. Once a week
C. There are no reading-room here.
（ ）⑽.A. No , I can’t B. Yes , I can. C. Oh . It’s half past six.
3.Listen to the conversation and questions and choose the correct answer . Each conversation and the question will be read twice.听对话及问题，选择正确的答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。
（ ）⑾.A. In 2003 B. In 2007 C. In London
（ ）⑿.A. She is in the club B. She is on the playground
C. She is in a shoe shop
（ ）⒀.A. He went to the country to see his mother
B. He went to the country with his mother
C. He went to see a film with his friends.
（ ）⒁.A. 4 yuan B. 7 yuan C.3 yuan and a half
（ ）⒂.A. He wants to borrow some books from Li Ping.
B. He wants to hand a letter to Li Ping.
C. He wants Li Ping to write a letter.
4.Listen to the passage and choose the correct answers. The passage will be read twice.听短文，选择正确的答案。短文读两遍。
（ ）⒃.The boy was ____ years old .
A.15 B.11 C.7
（ ）⒄.He wanted to be a _____ very much .
A .pilot B. farmer C. train-driver
（ ）⒅.The boy couldn’t go to school because______.
A. he had no arms B. he had no money C. he was too young
（ ）⒆.Where did the boy drive the train ?
A. First to a small station ,then back to the town.
B .First to the town ,then back to a small station.
C. First to a small station, then to another town.
（ ）⒇.Why was the worker so surprised ?
A. Because he had never seen the boy before.
B. Because the train was travelling too fast.
C. Because he found the boy could drive the train with his feet.
（ ）21 .___will she get to Shanghai？
A. How long B. How soon C. How often D . How far
（ ）22. I want to be an astronaut，they will ___to be the moon.
A . can fly B . be able to fly
C . can flying D . be able to flying
（ ）23. My best friend gives me ___than before .
A . fewer advices B . less advice
C . ore advices D . some advice
（ ）24. He won’t go skating tomorrow，I won’t ___.
A. too B. also C . either D .or
（ ）25.Our English teacher ___ us .
A .gets well to B . gets on well with
C . gets to well with D . gets on good with
（ ）26.Do you find ___interesting to talk to him?
A. his B. that C、it D./
（ ）27.___when it started to rain yesterday? I was sleeping in my bedroom.
A .What did you do B. What do you do
C. What are you doing D. What were you doing
（ ）28.When the alien ___out of the restaurant ,Tom ___the pizza.
A. came; was eating B. come; was eating
C. comes ; ate D. was coming ;ate
( )29.Don’t____your notebook here.
A. forget B. lose C. leave D .leaves
( )30.Jim is ____ Peter.
A. as taller as B. the same like C. not so tall as D. not tall as
( )31.grandma was ill _____.I must look after her.
A. in the hospital B. in hospital
C .at hospital D. at the hospital
( )32.The teacher told us that the earth _____around the sun.
A .travel B. to travel C. traveled D .travels
( )33.My teacher told me that he _____to New York the next year.
A. will go B. would go C. goes D. went
( )34.I had a hard time with English so I wasn’t ______to receive a
________report card from my English teacher.
A . surprised, disappointed B . surprised, disappointing
C . surprising, disappointed D . surprising, disappointing
( )35.He likes this soap very much . _____,he has no time to watch it.
A .But B .Though C. However D .Although
( )36.Frank____to see his teacher if he _____free tomorrow.
A .will ,come B .comes, is C. will come ,is D. comes, will be
( )37.They are your books. Please______.
A. take away them B. take it away
C. take them to D. take them away
( )38.I don’t know if it ___ tomorrow. If it____. I will stay at home.
A. will rain , rains B. rains ,will rain
C. will rain , will rain D. rained , rains
( )39.If you don’t study English all the time, you’ll have a difficult time ___it in
A. studying B. to studying C. studied D. be studying
( )40.Watching TV______ is bad for our eyes.
A. much too B. many too C. too much D. too many
In China, more and more middle school students are getting41 sleeping time than before. Most students sleephomework Also, some students don't know how to time. They are not careful enough while they do their homework, so it takes them a lot of time. Some studentsmuch time watching TV programmers orlate. Some students have toearly every morning on weekdays to get to school on time by bus or bike. It can be a long way from home to school.
Schools and parents should cut down some of the homework so that the children can more than nine hours of sleep every night for their health. As we all know, children are our country's future. They should be well cared for.
41. A. long B. short C. shorter D. longer
42. A. much B. less C. longer D. more
43. A. to do B. doing C. do D. done
44.A.homework B. homeworks C. housework D. houseworks
45. A. friends B. parents C. classmates D. sisters
46. A. waste B. kill C. save D. take
47. A. cost B. take C. use D. spend
48. A. play B. playing C. to play D. plays
49. A. get up B. get off C. get on D. get down
50. A. get B. make C. sleep D. spend
A Ann and her mother are going to the Great Wall on a Sunday morning. It is a fine morning.
They are sitting in a big bus. Many people are in the bus, they are from different
countries. Some are Americans and some of them come from England. They all want to visit the Great Wall.
There are two Chinese in the bus. One is driving the bus, the other is a young girl. She speaks English well. She is now talking about the Great Wall to them in English. She tells them many stories. There is an old saying(谚语): „He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man‟. They all want to see it very much.
( ) 51. Ann and her mother are in a big bus on Sunday afternoon.
( ) 52. A lot of people are going to the Great Wall with them.
( ) 53. Many foreigners are in the big bus.
( ) 54. They want to see the Great Wall a little.
( ) 55. The bus drier is a Chinese.
Mr. Evans works in Sydney. Last week he had a two-week holiday, but he didn‟t know where to go. He said to his friend Robert, “I hate the hot weather here, but I can‟t find a cool place in Australia. Where shall I take my holiday?”
„That‟s easy,‟ said Robert, „You can go to Moscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground there now.‟
Mr. Evans agreed with his friend. He bought a plane ticket and soon got to Moscow. He had a happy time there. But one day he got into trouble. After lunch he went to a park outside the city. He saw a dog following him while he was walking past a house. It was hungry and wished him to give it some food to eat, But he had no piece of bread or cake in his pockets(衣兜). He tried to send it away, but it began to bark at him. Just at that moment, he saw a stone(石头) on the ground. He tried to pick it up（捡起）， but he couldn‟t.
„How strange these Russians（俄国人） are!‟ Mr. Evans said to himself, „They do not tie（拴） their dogs, but firmly（紧紧地） tie the stones!‟
（ ）56.Mr. Evans is _____
A. American B. Russian C. Australian D. Chinese
（ ）57.Mr. Evans didn‟t like _____ in Australia.
A. hot weather B. cool weather
C. rainy weather D. cold weather
（ ）58.Mr. Evans went to Moscow ______
A. by train B. by bus C. by air D. on foot
（ ）59.The word „bark‟ means „______‟.
A. 跳 B. 叫 C. 追 D. 咬
（ ）60. Mr. Evans couldn‟t pick up the stone because ______.
A. it was too cold B. it was too heavy
C. Russians tied the stone to the ground
D. it was no stone at all
The best way of learning a language is using it . The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible .Sometimes you’ll get your words mixed up and people will not understand you . Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can’t understand them .But if you keep your sense of humor , you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes you make .Don’t be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes .It’s better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you ,because they don’t understand what you are saying .The most
important thing for learning English is ,“Don’t be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes .”
61.The writer thinks that the best way for you to learn a language is____.
A. writing B. listening C. using it D. learning grammar
62.What should you do in learning English ?
A. Be careful not to make any mistakes.
B. Write as quickly as you can .
C. Laugh more often .
D. Speak English as much as you can .
63.When people laugh at your mistakes ,you should ______ .
A. not care B. be happy
C. feel worried D. be unhappy
64.When you make a mistake ,you should _______ .
A. keep quiet B. keep your sense of humor
C. be kind D. get angry
65.The story tells us ,“_____________.”
A. Only foolish(愚蠢的) people make mistakes .
B. Few people make mistakes .
C. People never make mistakes.
D. There is no one who doesn’t make mistakes.
A: Hello, Maria .You look unhappy . ___66____
B: I didn’t pass the math exam .
A: ____67_____Why not talk to someone when you feel unhappy ?
B: I want to ,but I don’t know how to get other people to talk to me .
A: Don’t worry .____68________
B:I think Jane is friendly to me .
A:OK! I’ll have a talk with her .___69_____
B:_____70______ I feel better now .
第二卷 （笔试部分 共 50分 、卷面分5分）
On Saturday , September 1st , about 22:30 , I let my dog out into the garden and noticed four balls of red light moving slowly across the sky .I thought that they were airplanes .Later I noticed that there was no noise (噪音). These four lights moved silently across the sky towards the east .They were flying in a line(排). In the
sky .During the next 10 to 15 minutes lights in groups of threes and fours traveled to the east .After flying over the building ,they disappeared .In all ,there were 21 balls of event took about 10 to 15 minutes to happen .(B) 夜晚。(C) _________( lucky) , I didn’t have a camera so I couldn’t take any photos .It was a fantastic sight !
71.The event happened at about ___________________.
72.How many lights did the writer see ?
74.将B处翻译成英语:It was a clear night ____ ______ _____ .
76.She is s _______of the snake.
77.Miss Wang isn’t here right now .Can I take a m_______?
78.Don’t be n_________ while you are having an exam.
79.L__________, the policeman helped him find his mother.
80.I was so sorry to hear that your brother got i________.
81. There ________（be）an English party in two hours.
82. I won’t go to the zoo if it ______________（rain）tomorrow.
83. The woman seems _________（do）some shopping in the shop.
84. You are a student. You are _________（suppose）to work hard.
85. He made a _________（decide）to study hard.
86、He often watches TV on Sunday evening.(用tomorrow evening改写） He_____ _____TV tomorrow evening.
_____ _______ will your father come back?
88、You could write her a letter.(同义句）
You______ ______ ______write her a letter.
89、Jim went to bed after he watched TV.(同义句）
Jim_____ _____to bed _____he watched TV.
90、This coat fits me. That coat fits me, too.(合为一句）
_____this coat _____that coat _____ me.
91、Jack watched TV yesterday.(用at three o'clock yesterday改写)
Jack_____ _____TV at three o'clock yesterday.
92.The teacher said to her student, "please give me the book."（改为同义句） The teacher told her student_____ give _____ the book.
93. She said,“I am doing my homework.” (改为间接引语)
She said _____ _____ doing _____ homework.
There ________ _______ fewer cars and________ buses
I _________ __________ my mother last night .
What ________ you __________ ___________ Mr. Wang came in ?
I _________ the murder _________ _________ in 1848.
I didn’t _________ ________ _____ Spanish , so I always get nervous when I got my report card .
If he _______jeans, the doorkeeper won’t _______ him ________.
You are _______ lucky _______ them and can make a living by ______
something that you love .
你以后会很多钱的，想一想如果你有了钱，你会用这些钱干什么？请根据所给的提示词汇，展开联想，以“If I have money ” 为题写一篇短文。词数50左右。
提示词汇：1.travel around the world
2.a big house, parents ,a happy life ,buy a car
3.charity ,help poor students, go to school , get an education
If I have money
If I have a lot of
1. Once there was a farmer who had a beautiful girl.
2. After a few days she began to worry about her mother.
3. You are right . But who wants to do it first?
4. My phone number is 2305540.
5. Alice looked at the red skirt and paid for it.
1. What’s the weather like in your city?
2. Where are you going to visit this summer vacation?
3. Would you pass me a cup of tea?
4. How often do you go to your school reading-room?
5. Excuse me , what’s the time by your watch?
1. W：How long has Jack learned Chinese?
M: About three years.
Q: When did Jack begin to learn Chinese?
2. M: Can I help you?
W: I’d like to buy a pair of blue shoes.
Q: Where is the girl now?
3. W: Why didn’t Wang Hai go to see the film with you yesterday?
M：He said he went to the country with his mother.
Q：What did Wang Hai do yesterday?
4. W: What a nice cup! How much is it?
M: Four yuan each. But if you buy two, it’s seven yuan.
Q: How much is one cup if you buy two?
5. M: Hi, where is Li Ping? Here is a letter for him.
W: I met him at the library gates just now.
M :Do you think he is in the library now .
W : Maybe.
Q : Why is the boy looking for Li Ping?
An eleven-year-old boy in a small town wanted to be a train-driver. But the boy was born without arms. He was taught by his uncle to use his feet as “hands”. He
couldn’t go to school, so he spent all his time watching trains coming and going because he lived near a station. How he wished he could be a train-driver!
One day he saw an empty train and climbed in .He started it with his feet easily. Soon the train was travelling at forty kilometers an hour . Nobody could see the boy on the train and stop the train .The train reached a small station a little away from the town and then the boy drove it back . When he was very near the town ,a worker caught up with the train and stopped it .At first he was very angry, but when he saw the boy , he was so surprised that he hardly thought it was true.“I like trains,” said the boy quietly.
Module 1 Feelings and impressions
Unit 1 It smells delicious.
1. . 2. They taste . 3. . 4. It’s for 5. Three. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1.Would you like to 2. It looks lovely
3. I’m afraid I don’t like eating
5. Your advice sounds great
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. doesn’t smell fresh
Unit 2 I feel nervous when I speak Chinese.
1. Yes. / Yes, it is.
2. She is quite tall, with short fair hair and she wears glasses.
3. Playing classical music, dancing and doing sports.
4. Because he is in the school tennis team and he is good at everything.
5. She feels excited.
三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，选项中有一项是多余的。 1. E 2. C 3. D 4. B
1. I didn’t hear from 2. I am proud of
3. I’m always afraid of
5. I will feel nervous 4. I spend lots of time playing
Module 1 综 合 训 练
1. B 2. D 3. C. 4. C 5. A.
1. I can’t wait to tell you 2. I am afraid (that)
3. I often feel a bit sad 4. I am quite tall, with long hair
1. In Central Park. 2. For a coffee and a hamburger.
3. Because he thought the man was a pickpocket.
5. He was honest, brave but careless. 4. On the table at home.
1. A 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. A 6. C 7. A 8. A 9. B 10. C
My Favourite Teacher
I’ve got many good teachers. But my favourite one is our English teacher, Miss Lin. She’s about thirty years old and she looks very pretty. She is quite tall with short hair and a pair of glasses. She often wears jeans and T-shirt. She likes singing and doing sports. She works hard and she is very strict with us. She spends a lot of time taking care of us and helping us with our lessons. She often talks to us and encourages us when we get bad marks or do something wrong.
Anyway, she is not only our good teacher but also our good friend. She is one of the best teachers in our school. I’m proud of her.
Module 2 Experiences
Unit 1 I’ve also entered lots of speaking competitions.
1. A competition. 2. They are 3. Because he hasn’t won . 4. A
5. By .
1. Have you won the first prize
3. Yes, I have
5. I will have a try
1. can help you improve 2. She has never read it
3. I have always wanted to go 4. Have you ever entered
5. I will invite you to go
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 2. wanted to go to London 4. That’s a pity
Unit 2 They have seen the Pyramids.
1. Clare. 2. For two years.
3. Because Peter works in the company and it has offices in many countries.
4. Five. 5. Because their family will move back to the US.
1. D 2. C 3. E 4. B
1. has been to many interesting places 2. I have learnt to speak
3. is different from English 4. is one of the biggest and busiest
5. You’d better stop traveling
Module 2 综 合 训 练
1.A 2.C 3.A 4. B 5. D
1. Have you ever swum 2. he hasn’t visited
3. hasn’t won any prizes 4. I’ve always wanted to help you
5. has already invite us to travel
1. It’s over 550 metres. 2. To take in the breath-taking view.
4. Three. / 3. 3. By rotating once every 72 minutes.
5. Some information about the CN Tower.
1.D 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.B 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.B 10.B
How are you? I’m having a wonderful time in Beijing now. I have done many interesting things here. I have been to many places of interest. I have visited the Tian’anmen Square, the Palace Museum and the Great Wall. I have taken many nice photos of these famous places. I’ll send some to you with this email. I have also enjoyed different kinds of Chinese food. I’ve tried dumplings, noodles and roast duck. They are all very delicious.
I think Beijing is one of the biggest and busiest cities in the world. There’s a lot to see and do here. I hope we can visit Beijing together next time.
Module 3 Journey to space
Unit 1 Has it arrived yet?
3. Because it is 2. It has taken . 4. He can .
1. Have you read 2. Is there anything interesting
3. Have you heard of that
5. You are welcome 4. Have you seen
1. I’ve just made 2. have never been to
3. It has taken him 3 days 4. I’ll help you search for
5. That’s why they have always worked hard
Unit 2 We haven’t found life on other planets yet.
3. The galaxy. 2. The earth. 4. It is too large to imagine.
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. E
1. There has been life 2. so wonderful that I have seen it
3. I don’t think there is life
5. It’s impossible to imagine
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. has an environment like that
Module 3 综 合 训 练
1. D 2. C 3. A 5. B
1. No one has discovered any life 2. we have already sent them
3. but she has never been 4. I saw him showing the foreign visitors around
1. In 1961. 2. It sent the first space station into space.
3. A space station. 4. Until the late 1980s.
5. The history of space stations and what the life in space stations is like.
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. B 6. C 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. A
Scientists think that there has been life on earth for hundreds of millions of years. Seven other planets go around the sun like the earth. However, none of them has an environment like that of the earth. So scientists do not think they will find life on them.
The sun and its planets are called the solar system. And our solar system is a small part of a much larger group of stars and planets. We call it Galaxy. Scientists have also discovered many other galaxies in the universe. So it is impossible to imagine how large the universe is.
We have always asked the question: With so many stars in the universe, are we alone? Is there life out there in the space? We’re looking forward to know the answer.
Module 4 Seeing the doctor
Unit 1 I haven’t done much since I got my computer.
1. In .
3. . 2. For about 4. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1. How can I help you? / What’s wrong with you 2. Did you sleep well last night
3. How long have you been like this
5. I’ll give you some medicine 4. there is no fever
1. I’ve been like this 2. I’ve caught a cold
3. I always spend two hours practicing
5. told me to stop eating fast food
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. Let me take his temperature
Unit 2 We have played football for a year now.
1. By taking her dog for a walk every day. 2. Playing football.
3. Riding his bike to work every day.
5. What excise they do to keep healthy.
1. E 2. B 3. A 4. C
2. I’m too sleepy to
4. How long have you been 四、达标测评。根据中文意思，完成英文句子。 1. You’d better take part in 3. Why don’t you spend some time 4. A week ago.
Module 4 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. D
1. She spends two hours going / It takes her two hours to go
3. is harmful to our health
5. you’d better stop working 2. has become part of 4. spends so much time on computer games 6. It’s good for your health
1. It will become hot and there will be pains all over. 2. Because they are very small.
3. We can find them everywhere. 4. It will become big and red.
5. It mainly tells us what germs are and where they are.
1.B 2.C 3.D 4.C 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.D 9.B
Health is very important for us all. In order to keep healthy, I always eat healthy food and do enough exercise. I have the three meals at home and I often eat vegetables and fruit, as well as meat and fish. After school, I often do some sports with my classmates, such as playing basketball and table tennis. In the evening, I go to bed early after I finish my homework. So I’m in excellent condition.
Do you want to be as healthy as I? Here is some advice. First, stop eating fast food and have healthy food. Second, don’t spend too much time in front of the computer. Try to do more exercise every day. Third, it’s good for your health to go to bed early in the evening. If you follow my advice, you will become healthier and healthier.
Module 5 Cartoons
Unit 1 It’s time to watch a cartoon.
3. 2. Because he thinks it’s more 4. They are very 4. We should protect each other and even though we sometimes fight.
1. What is the name 2. Is it a cartoon
3. What’s it about 4. I like cartoons with happy endings
1. It’s time for us to 2. Let’s climb up
3. Why don’t you / Why not 4. couldn’t help laughing
5. You’d better keep working
Unit 2 Tintin has been popular for over eighty years.
1.Because they are popular. 2. He is brave, clever and humorous.
3. For over eighty years. 4. Five/5.
5. About popular cartoon heroes.
1. E 2. B 3. A 4. C
1. have won the hearts of 2. has been popular
3. have read twenty books 4. couldn’t help crying
5. I find this book hard
Module 5 综 合 训 练
1. B 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. A
1. Why don’t you make 2. It’s time for us to watch
3. Let’s stop to have a rest 4. I don’t think we should
5. she has already kept practising it for two years
1. No. / No, he wasn’t. 2. It used its tail. 3. In the sand.
4. It dug a hole and let the ant fall in. 5. Because the writer learned a lot that day.
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. C
Milk and Coca are in the Sea
There are two main Characters, Milk and Coca, in my cartoon story. They are good friends. Milk is a lovely girl. She has a white face with two big eyes. She is not only kind, but also smart. She likes traveling in the sea. Coca is a cute boy. He has a black face with two small eyes. He is clever and helpful. He likes traveling in the sea, too.
Both of them decide to have a trip in the sea, so they run away from their homes. In the sea they meet strange animals and sea plants. All of them are growing in the polluted water. After the trip they come back to ask people to pay attention to the environment and they accept their advice.
I’m sure the story can win the hearts of many people with the interesting characters, beautiful pictures and the happy ending.
Module 6 Hobbies
Unit 1 Do you collect anything?
1. Because it a bit of 2. 3. She collects 4. Because they are valuable or they help people remember some 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1. What’s your hobby 2. Why do you like it
3. When did you start it 4. I like collecting stamps
5. I’ll send you a letter
1. doesn’t cost as much as yours 2. wanted him to tidy it up
3.give me coins as birthday presents 4. let me have a look
5. to remember something important in my life
Unit 2 Hobbies can make you grow as a person.
1. Hobbies. 2. She taught them writing. 3. The book in 2012.
4. Because his hobby has brought him pleasure and success.
1. E 2. D 3. B 4. A
1. spends a lot of free time drawing 2. it has brought him pleasure and / as well as
3. encourages me to speak English
5. others are interested in writing
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. can help us develop life skills
Module 6 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. A 5.D 6. A
1. came out as a book 2. spend all our free time on / playing
3. as well as dancing 4. to help their parents do the housework
5. make you grow as a person
1. Because people can read them in many places comfortably.
2. The first favorite place for many people to enjoy audio digital books is in bed.
3. They are boring.
4. We should listen to audio digital books.
5. People’s favourite places to "read" audio digital books.
1. A 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. B 7.C 8. D 9. D 10.B
Thanks for your letter. I’m very glad to talk about my hobby to you. I have a few hobbies, but my favorite one is going online.
I started to go online when I was very young. Now I still enjoy it. I’ve learned a lot from the Internet and I can do a lot of things on it. For example, I can send emails and do shopping online. It helps me save time and money.
I think hobbies can make us grow as a person, develop our interests and help us learn new skills. However, we shouldn’t spend all our free time on our favorite hobby.
Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles
Unit 1 Please write to me and send me some photos!
1. Because she doesn’t know
3. For .
5. She can ask the .
1. When are you leaving 2. How long are you going to stay there
3. What clothes should I take 4. How much money should I take
1. you’d better make a list 2. is busy preparing for
3. told us not to forget 4. send me some photos
5. How long are you going to stay
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 2. Notebooks, . 4. It’ll be Unit 2 Fill out our form and come to learn English in Los Angeles!
1. American culture. 2. For eight weeks.
3. To check their progress. 4. In an American family or a hotel.
5. Fill out the form and pay for the course at least one month before it starts.
1. B 2. D 3. A 4. E
1. They help the students learn about 2. I don’t think it depends on
3. wants me to experience the life
5. have stayed in touch with me
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. have a lot of experience
Module 7 综 合 训 练
1. Let the students take part in 2. set a test to check
3. There are many exciting things to do 4. You’d better speak English as much as possible
1. Because it can help them learn a language and about another culture.
2. Many companies.
3. We should make some choices.
4. Why many students choose to study overseas and what they should do for it.
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. A
I want to join in the summer camp. It’s a good way to improve my English and it can also help me learn more about the American culture at the same time. I like sports and pop music. I can use the Internet to get something useful. I do quite well in English and can talk with foreigners freely.
As well as learning English, I want to experience life in the USA. I expect to live with an American family and take part in American life. Having meals with the family and doing some activities with them. I hope to stay in a large American family with three or four children. If they want to learn Chinese, I can help them a lot. I’m sure we’ll have a great time together.
Module 8 Time off
Unit 1 I can hardly believe we’re in the city center.
1. In .
3. Because . 2. 4. of the hill.
1. It’s so quiet 2. The park is famous for
3. Can we see the city
5. let’s have a picnic 4. Why don’t we go for a swim
1. It’s so quiet here that 2. The park is famous for
3. Why don’t you go to the park 4. Let’s climb up
5. it’s better to have our picnic
Unit 2 We thought somebody was moving about.
1. She is in Zhangjiajie in Hunan province.
2. I’s famous for the strange shape of its tall rocks.
3. A hungry monkey.
4. Because it was cloudy.
5. Because she pulled a leaf off a plant and she thought it was wrong.
1. D 2. E 3. A 4. C
1. is famous for the strange shape 2. We had a wonderful time
3. while others look like 4. It’s a pity that I can’t
5.it is wrong to pull leaves off
Module 8 综 合 训 练
1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C
1. Why don’t we 2. It was wrong to be late for
3. Let’s not waste 4. I don’t think parents will allow us
5. We hope we can have our picnic
1. It will become weak.
2. By using it.
3. My own fault.
4. Because they are always exercising/using their memories.
5. Our memory works in the same way as our body, so it needs exercise if we want to have a
good one. / If you want to have a good memory, keep exercising/ using it, because it works in the same way as your body.
1．B 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. A 6. D 7. D 8. B 9. A 10. A
It was sunny last Saturday. I went to visit Beihai Park with my parents. There were so many people there and we stayed there for a whole day.
The park is really large. It is 682,000 square meters. There are many interesting tourist spots there, such as White Pagoda, Qionghua Island and so on. The most famous one is White Pagoda. It has already become the symbol of Beihai Park. Beihai Park is one of the earliest buildings and the best gardens in the world. It is old, but beautiful.
Every year, millions of visitors from different parts of the country and different parts of the world come to visit it. It has become more and more famous around the world.
Module 9 Friendship
Unit 1 Could I ask if you’ve mentioned this to her?.
1. Because she has a problem with .
2. When they went to different schools .
3. Because her best friend doesn’t like her to see her 4. It tells Lingliing to find out whether her friend 5. To her
1. What’s wrong with you 2. when it started
3. what happened then 4. you try to explain
2. Could I ask whether
4. You’d better try to find out 5. be patient with him 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思，完成英文句子。（共10分） 1. if he could join in 3. Could you introduce your friends
Unit 2 I believe that the world is what you think it is.
1. She was afraid to make friends with anyone. 2. She looked at her and smiled.
3. Because it changed her life. 4. The world is what you think it is.
1. C 2. E 3. D 4. A
1. is always afraid to speak 2. will make you feel happy
3. why she smiled at me 4. will hear the students talking and laughing
5. the world is what you think
Module 9 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. A
1. their parents to worry about 2. tells me to be patient and confident
3. encourage me not to be afraid 4. It’s a very good way
1.He thinks of it as a game. 2. A rubber ball.
3. Four. / 4. 4 . He tells us not to give up trying.
1．C 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. B 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. D
My Best Friend
In our lives, we may have many friends. And good friends really mean a lot to us. One of my best friends is Mary. She is very kind and helpful.
Two years ago, I came to this city with my parents. On the first day of my new school, I felt lonely because I had no friends. Just then, Mary came to talk to me. What’s more, she helped me
with my English, too. Mary’s help made me feel happy and warm. As a result, we became friends soon. It was Mary who gave me the greatest help when I was new here.
I think friendship is so important that it can help us feel happy and make our lives more
Module 10 On the radio
Unit 1 I hope that you can join us one day.
3. In .
5. 2. They should avoid 4. We need to
1. Thank you for showing us around 2. What should we do
3. What do you do here 4. How can I become a presenter
1. Thank for showing us around 2. we should avoid making any noise
3. you have kept learning English 4. Please tell the children to keep quiet
5. It’s so quiet here that I can even hear
Unit 2 It seemed to me that they were speaking to me in person.
1. He was fifteen. / Fifteen.
2. He asked for part-time jobs in small radio stations.
3. He played his favourite music and talked about life at school.
4. By looking out of the window.
5. Because he wanted to do a sound check.
1. B 2. A 3. C 4. E
1. Let me tell you 2. you can keep practicing
3. the presenter is speaking to me
5. ask for a part-time job 4. what you had for breakfast
Module 10 综合训练
1. D 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. D
1. to thank you for sending me 2. what you want to be
3. I often asked my mother to tell me stories 4. I can communicate with
1. He was born in Brazil. 2. AC Milan. / He is in AC Milan Club.
3. Religions. 4. He is modest, skillful and very fast.
5. It is about a famous football star called Kaka.
1．B 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. A 9. D 10. C
My Hobby and My Future
Reading has become my hobby since I was young. I still remember I often asked my mother to tell me stories when I was a child. My mother taught me to read books at the age of five and I became interested in reading. As I grew older, my interest in reading grew. It seemed that I could communicate with the the characters in the books.
With the help of reading, I became intersted in writing, too. Although I’m very busy at school, I enjoy writing about our lives at school and intersting stories around me. Many of my classmates love my stories.
I hope I will write good books for the world in the futur and become a writer. I think my hobby will bring me both pleasure and success.
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. B
5. B 6. C 7. C 8. A 9.C 10. A 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. C 15. A 16. B
17. Daming 18. Sunday 19. bike 20. 7 / seven
21. C 22. A 23. C 24. B 25. A 26. B 27. C 28. B 29. D 30. C
31. D 32. A 33. D 34. B
35. D 36. C 37. A 38. B 39. C 40. B 41. B 42. A 43. D 44. A
45. B 46. D 47. A 48. B 49. D 50. C 51. C 52. B 53. A 54. D
七、阅读短文，还原句子。（共6分，每小题2分） 55. C 56. D 57. A
58. Yes, it did. / Yes.
59. It has a thin body with two big wings.
60. In special batteries.
61. They will work out how the plane can keep enough energy and watch the weather closely.
62. as soon as 63. is afraid
64. help her do / with
66. not to leave (the classroom) until
67. One possible version:
I’m very glad to hear from you. I like playing football, too, but my favourite hobby is reading storybooks. I always go over my lessons and do my homework first after I get back home every day. Then if I have enough free time, I will read my favourite storybooks. And it usually takes small pieces of time.
In my opinion, good hobbies can make us grow as a person and they bring us enjoyment and success. However, we shouldn’t spend all our free time on hobbies. As a student, we must work hard at the schoolwork. I hope you will do well in your schoolwork while enjoying your favourite hobby soon.
Li Hua 65. so late that
评 分 标 准
M: What’s Jim’s favourite food?
W: Noodles, I think.
M: How does Mr. Wang go to work?
W: By car.
M: Where have you been, Laura?
W: The park.
M: What did Lily do last night?
W: She watched TV.
W: Hi, Bob.
M: Hi, Betty.
W: I’ve just bought a camera, but I don’t know how to use it. Can you help me?
M: Let me have a look. First, press the green button to turn it on.
W: OK. How can I take photos?
M: If you want to take photos, press the red button.
W: I see. Let me have a try. Thanks a lot.
M: My pleasure.
M: Our daughter, Mary called me just now.
W: What did she say?
M: She said she arrived in Hong Kong last Friday.
W: Was she at a hotel?
M: No. She said she stayed in her friend’s home.
W: When will she come back to Beijing?
M: Next Monday afternoon, about 5 o’clock.
M: Hello, Mum, it’s Peter here. I’m calling from Qingdao.
W: Hi, my boy! How is everything?
M: It’s a beautiful city! The beaches are so great!
W: What about the weather?
M: It’s sunny now, but it rained yesterday.
W: How do you like the buildings?
M: Very good, especially the German ones, but I still prefer the beaches.
W: I know you like the sea.
M: Yes, I go swimming every day. Nothing is more important than that. Okay, Mum. I’m going
now. I will call again.
W: Enjoy your holiday!
M: Excuse me, how much is the film ticket?
W: $ 50 each, sir. How many would you like to have?
M: Two, please.
W: For which night?
M: Tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday, right?
W: Yes. Will Row 5 be OK with you?
M: That’s good. How long does it last?
W: Two hours and ten minutes.
M: Thanks. I’ll take them. Here is the money.
W: Thank you.
Good morning, everyone. My name is Susan. Welcome to our summer camp. We will spend ten days together, from today to July 30. I hope you will enjoy yourselves with us. From today to July 26, we are going to visit some famous places, such as the Summer Palace, the Great Wall and so on. We are going to do some sightseeing, sailing and climbing. From July 27 to 30, we are going to have some wonderful lessons about writing stories in the language club. There will be a workshop for you to discuss with a professional writer face to face. The last I want to say is really special. We will take you to taste different kinds of Chinese food during these ten days. I’m sure you will remember this experience forever. OK, that’s all. By the way, if you have any more questions, please call me. My phone number is: [1**********]. Thank you for listening!
W: Good morning. This is 63254378. Can I help you?
M: Hello. May I speak to Jack, please?
W: Sorry, Jack isn’t at home. This is Jack’s mother, Mrs. Green. Can I take a message?
M: Yes, please. This is Daming.
W: Daming? Can you spell your name?
M: Yes, D-A-M-I-N-G, Daming.
W: D-A-M-I-N-G, Daming. OK.
M: I’m going to visit Beihai Park this Sunday morning and I want to invite Jack to join me. W: How will you go there? By bus?
M: No, we are going there by bike.
W: When and where will you meet?
M: At seven o’clock. I’ll wait for him at the bus stop near our school.
W: OK. Anything else?
M: That’s all. Thank you, Mrs. Green.
W: You’re welcome!
Unit 1 will people have robots?
一、1.robots 2. paper 3.trees 4.use 5.pollution
二、1.won’t ride 2.buildings 3.had 4.will be 5.wants; will succeed 三、1.A 2.B 3.B 4.C 5.A
四、1.more 2.less 3.More 4.fewer 5.less
五、1.Will; live to be 2.will be; crowded 3.don’t; will; pollution
4.on; computer; free time 5.will have a robot
六、1.will work 2.won’t 3.Will; be 4.don’t think; will 5.How soon will 七、1.won’t 2.Will; go 3.No,there won’t. 4.fewer 5.less
一、1.C 2.A 3.D 4.G 5.F
二、1.B 2.D 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.D 7.B 8.C 9.C 10.A
Section B & Self check
一、（一）1.astronaut 2.space 3.fly 4.moon 5.fall 6.单独的 7.pet
8.也许；大概 9.dress 10.which 11.even 12.myself 13.interview
14.sound 15.公司 16.认为（think的过去式）
（二）1.space station 2.fall in love with 3.去滑冰 4.be able to do sth.
5.the World Cup 6.实现；达到 7.one day
（三）1.fly rockets to 2.think; will be 3.go skating; swimming
4.will be able to 5.There are; predictions
二、1.fly 2.pet 3.space 4.even 5.unable 6.company 7.alone
8.astronauts 9.casually 10.probably
三、1.will be 2.fell 3.will be 4.prediction 5.disagrees
四、1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.D 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.B 11.C 12.C 五、1.lives 2.am 3.will be 4.lived 5.will fly 6.lives 7.took 8.will live 六、1.won’t take 2.Where will your 3.What will 4.don’t think
5.What; be like
七、1.Which 2.on vacation 3.keep birds 4.dresses; work 5.will win
一、1.She thinks it’s really a beautiful city.
2.She thinks she’ll meet lots of interesting people.
3.Because she doesn’t like living alone.
4.She thinks she’ll go to Hong Kong on vacation.
5.Ming’s life in tem years.
2.You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or it is
impossible for you to became a write. These kinds of thoughts stop you from getting your dream.
3.（1）The first thing you meet do is to remember what your dream is.
（2）You must also never give up you dream.
4. You need to decide what is the most important.
5.Keep your Dream in Your Mind. / Don’t Give up Your Dream. /
一．1.everywhere 2.housework 3.huge 4.snakes 5.factory 6.already
7.shape 8.impossible 9.simple 10.electric
二．1.humans 2.scientist 3.to be 4.unpleasant 5.to give 6.hundred
7.bored 8.impossible 9.work 10.to write
三．1.A 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.A
四．1.will be 2.the same; as 3.won’t have any 4.help; with 5.It seems that 五．1.in the future 2.look for 3.over and over again 4.got bored
5.will happen in the future
六．1.These robots are like humans. 2.Will there be such robots in the future?
3.It’s difficult to walk on the moon. 4.She’ll not be able to swim across the
river. 5.Some scientist believe that people will live to be 200 years old. 能力提升
1.B 2.C 3.D 4.D
一．1.many; fewer 2.few; more 3.less; more 4.many 5.more
二．1.C 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.D 6.D 7.B 8.D 9.D
三．1.won’t live 2.pollution 3.more 4.crowded 5.have 6.because
7.kilometers 8.around 9.need 10.one
1.D 2.A 3.less
1. What does your brother do?
2. Can I use your dictionary?
3. Where’s your backpack?
4. Whose book is this?
5. When shall we leave?
6. How do you go to school?
7 W: What was Peter doing at 10:00 last Sunday morning?
M: He wasn’t at home. He was climbing the hill with his friends.
8 W: What should I do?
M: You should send her an e-mail.
9 W: What were you doing at 6:40 yesterday evening?
M: I got home at 6:30. Ten minutes later I was having my supper. After that I watched TV. At 8:30 I was doing my homework.
10 W: Hi, Wang Lin. What are you going to do this Saturday if it is free?
M: I’ll go boating with my parents.
11 W: Excuse me, He Yang. Why were you sad last week?
M: My math teacher said I was not hard-working.
12 : Can I help you?
M: Yes, I’d like this book on science. How much is it?
W: Do you know our new English teacher Mr. Brown? He will teach us this year.
M: Yes. I met him yesterday.
W: Do you know where he comes from?
M: I hear he is from Canada.
W: My classmates and I hope to see him as soon as possible.
M: Look! There comes Mr. Brown.
W: Well, let me go over and talk with him.
W: Bob, what do you want to be?
M: I want to be a singer.
W: Wow! That’s great! Why do you want to be a singer?
M: I think it’s an exciting job.
W: Then do you like singing?
M: Of course. My music teacher says I sing very well. What do you want to be, Sarah? W: Me? Let me think … My parents are doctors and they want me to do that, too.
M: Do you want to be a doctor?
W: Oh, no, no. I want to be a policewoman.
M: Why? It’s a dangerous job for a girl.
W: I know. But it’s also kind of exciting and interesting
W: There was too much noise outside last night. What happened?
M: Don’t you know? An alien came to our city.
W: Sorry, I don’t know. I was doing my history homework at that time. My history teacher said I could do better.
M: Oh, I see. By the way, what are you going to do now?
W: I am going to visit my uncle. He is in hospital.
M: I am sorry to hear that! What’s wrong with him?
W: He fell off his bike and hurt his foot last night.
M: I got it. A man was scared and fell off his bike when he saw the alien. It must be your uncle. W: Yes. Would you like to see my uncle with me?
M: Sure. Let’s go together.
Last Friday three tigers ran out of a zoo. Two of the tigers ran into the hills around the zoo, and the workers of the zoo found them soon. The third one ran into a town. The tiger jumped through an open window on the first floor of a house. Inside, it found an old woman. There was something wrong with her eyes. She thought the animal was a large dog and she put her hand on its head. The large animal didn’t mind her and went into the bedroom. It fell asleep on some old clothes. The workers of the zoo found the tiger there, so they took it back to the zoo.
1~ 6 BACABC
Unit1 A:DDBCC B:BCDC C:DBAC D:DABCD
E:DABBC CDCBA F:BCADC DABBD Unit2 A:DCBCA B:CBCBB C:BDBAC D:BCBBC
E:BDCAD BACBDF:BAADD BBABA Unit3 A:BBBAB B:BACDC C:ABDCC D:DABCB
E:ACDAC BBDCA DBF:DCCDD BCACD Unit4 A:ACBBC
B:FFMTF FMTC:CABDC D:BCACB
E:ADCBC DABBCF:ABDDC CABAC Unit5 A:BABCB B:ADBCB C:CCABB D:CACBC
E:BBCBC BCBABF:ABDDC CBABA Unit6 A:DACBC B:CBDAD C:ACBCA D:CCAAB
E:BABAC DABDCF:BCBBC BDABA
B:BBAD C:CBDAB D:DADBC
E:CBABC CBCBA F:CCBCA BDCAC Unit13 A:BACBC B:BBA C:CDBA D:DACAD
E:BDCAD ABDCA BCDBC AADBC F:ABBCC ABBAC Unit14 A:BCABA B:CBC C:DBA D:CACDA
E:BADDC ABACA F:CDACB DACDB Unit15 A:CDBAB B:CBCAD C:ACBCB D:BCADC
E:CCBCA BADBA F:ACBDA BCBBA Unit16 A:CABAD B:BBACA C:CDB D:DCADC
E:ABCDA BCDAB F:BACCB BDCAC Unit17 A:CABBC B:ACCDB C:DAA D:BACAC
E:BCAAC BACCA CABCB F:BACDB CDABC Unit18 A:BCCBA B:BBADC C:BDACD
E:DCACB BCCBA F:ACDDB BACBB Unit25 A:BCAD B:CAA C:TTFTF D:CACDB
E:ABCDA AADBB CCAAB F:CBADC ABCDB Unit26 A:BBAB B:BABDC C:AABBC D:BDCAC
E:BCBAC DAACB CDBDA F:CCBDA CABAC Unit27 A:DADCB B:DCAB C:DDCAA D:ACBBD
E:DABCD CAABD F:BACBD DACDA Unit28 A:CBCAD B:DBDBC C:DBABD D:ABB
F:DCBAD CDBAC ADCBA Unit29 A:BCBAD B:CBBD C:BCDAB D:CABCC
E:CBACA BDADA F:BCDCA BDCDD Unit30 A:DBBAC B:ABCDA C:CABDC D:CABDB
E:CCBAA BDBBA F:ACABA BBDCD