1.Listen to the sentences and choose the words you here .Each sentence will be read only once.听句子，选出你所听到的单词。每个句子只读一遍。
（ ） ⑴.A. heart B. farmer C. half D. our
( ) ⑵.A. brother B. father C. mother D. sister
( ) ⑶.A. finally B. last C. first D. next
（ ）⑷.A.2305518 B.2305540 C.2306540 D.2306518
（ ）⑸.A. skirt B. hotel C. newspaper D. paper
2.Listen to the question and choose the correct answer .Each question will be read only once.听问题，选择正确的答案。每个问题只读一遍。
（ ）⑹.A. It’s Tuesday today . B. It’s a beautiful city
C. It’s very hot in summer and very cold in winter
（ ）⑺.A. Dalian B. Here you are C. No, I don’t
（ ）⑻.A. No , thanks. B. No , I don’t. C. Here you are.
（ ）⑼.A. Of course B. Once a week
C. There are no reading-room here.
（ ）⑽.A. No , I can’t B. Yes , I can. C. Oh . It’s half past six.
3.Listen to the conversation and questions and choose the correct answer . Each conversation and the question will be read twice.听对话及问题，选择正确的答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。
（ ）⑾.A. In 2003 B. In 2007 C. In London
（ ）⑿.A. She is in the club B. She is on the playground
C. She is in a shoe shop
（ ）⒀.A. He went to the country to see his mother
B. He went to the country with his mother
C. He went to see a film with his friends.
（ ）⒁.A. 4 yuan B. 7 yuan C.3 yuan and a half
（ ）⒂.A. He wants to borrow some books from Li Ping.
B. He wants to hand a letter to Li Ping.
C. He wants Li Ping to write a letter.
4.Listen to the passage and choose the correct answers. The passage will be read twice.听短文，选择正确的答案。短文读两遍。
（ ）⒃.The boy was ____ years old .
A.15 B.11 C.7
（ ）⒄.He wanted to be a _____ very much .
A .pilot B. farmer C. train-driver
（ ）⒅.The boy couldn’t go to school because______.
A. he had no arms B. he had no money C. he was too young
（ ）⒆.Where did the boy drive the train ?
A. First to a small station ,then back to the town.
B .First to the town ,then back to a small station.
C. First to a small station, then to another town.
（ ）⒇.Why was the worker so surprised ?
A. Because he had never seen the boy before.
B. Because the train was travelling too fast.
C. Because he found the boy could drive the train with his feet.
（ ）21 .___will she get to Shanghai？
A. How long B. How soon C. How often D . How far
（ ）22. I want to be an astronaut，they will ___to be the moon.
A . can fly B . be able to fly
C . can flying D . be able to flying
（ ）23. My best friend gives me ___than before .
A . fewer advices B . less advice
C . ore advices D . some advice
（ ）24. He won’t go skating tomorrow，I won’t ___.
A. too B. also C . either D .or
（ ）25.Our English teacher ___ us .
A .gets well to B . gets on well with
C . gets to well with D . gets on good with
（ ）26.Do you find ___interesting to talk to him?
A. his B. that C、it D./
（ ）27.___when it started to rain yesterday? I was sleeping in my bedroom.
A .What did you do B. What do you do
C. What are you doing D. What were you doing
（ ）28.When the alien ___out of the restaurant ,Tom ___the pizza.
A. came; was eating B. come; was eating
C. comes ; ate D. was coming ;ate
( )29.Don’t____your notebook here.
A. forget B. lose C. leave D .leaves
( )30.Jim is ____ Peter.
A. as taller as B. the same like C. not so tall as D. not tall as
( )31.grandma was ill _____.I must look after her.
A. in the hospital B. in hospital
C .at hospital D. at the hospital
( )32.The teacher told us that the earth _____around the sun.
A .travel B. to travel C. traveled D .travels
( )33.My teacher told me that he _____to New York the next year.
A. will go B. would go C. goes D. went
( )34.I had a hard time with English so I wasn’t ______to receive a
________report card from my English teacher.
A . surprised, disappointed B . surprised, disappointing
C . surprising, disappointed D . surprising, disappointing
( )35.He likes this soap very much . _____,he has no time to watch it.
A .But B .Though C. However D .Although
( )36.Frank____to see his teacher if he _____free tomorrow.
A .will ,come B .comes, is C. will come ,is D. comes, will be
( )37.They are your books. Please______.
A. take away them B. take it away
C. take them to D. take them away
( )38.I don’t know if it ___ tomorrow. If it____. I will stay at home.
A. will rain , rains B. rains ,will rain
C. will rain , will rain D. rained , rains
( )39.If you don’t study English all the time, you’ll have a difficult time ___it in
A. studying B. to studying C. studied D. be studying
( )40.Watching TV______ is bad for our eyes.
A. much too B. many too C. too much D. too many
In China, more and more middle school students are getting41 sleeping time than before. Most students sleephomework Also, some students don't know how to time. They are not careful enough while they do their homework, so it takes them a lot of time. Some studentsmuch time watching TV programmers orlate. Some students have toearly every morning on weekdays to get to school on time by bus or bike. It can be a long way from home to school.
Schools and parents should cut down some of the homework so that the children can more than nine hours of sleep every night for their health. As we all know, children are our country's future. They should be well cared for.
41. A. long B. short C. shorter D. longer
42. A. much B. less C. longer D. more
43. A. to do B. doing C. do D. done
44.A.homework B. homeworks C. housework D. houseworks
45. A. friends B. parents C. classmates D. sisters
46. A. waste B. kill C. save D. take
47. A. cost B. take C. use D. spend
48. A. play B. playing C. to play D. plays
49. A. get up B. get off C. get on D. get down
50. A. get B. make C. sleep D. spend
A Ann and her mother are going to the Great Wall on a Sunday morning. It is a fine morning.
They are sitting in a big bus. Many people are in the bus, they are from different
countries. Some are Americans and some of them come from England. They all want to visit the Great Wall.
There are two Chinese in the bus. One is driving the bus, the other is a young girl. She speaks English well. She is now talking about the Great Wall to them in English. She tells them many stories. There is an old saying(谚语): „He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man‟. They all want to see it very much.
( ) 51. Ann and her mother are in a big bus on Sunday afternoon.
( ) 52. A lot of people are going to the Great Wall with them.
( ) 53. Many foreigners are in the big bus.
( ) 54. They want to see the Great Wall a little.
( ) 55. The bus drier is a Chinese.
Mr. Evans works in Sydney. Last week he had a two-week holiday, but he didn‟t know where to go. He said to his friend Robert, “I hate the hot weather here, but I can‟t find a cool place in Australia. Where shall I take my holiday?”
„That‟s easy,‟ said Robert, „You can go to Moscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground there now.‟
Mr. Evans agreed with his friend. He bought a plane ticket and soon got to Moscow. He had a happy time there. But one day he got into trouble. After lunch he went to a park outside the city. He saw a dog following him while he was walking past a house. It was hungry and wished him to give it some food to eat, But he had no piece of bread or cake in his pockets(衣兜). He tried to send it away, but it began to bark at him. Just at that moment, he saw a stone(石头) on the ground. He tried to pick it up（捡起）， but he couldn‟t.
„How strange these Russians（俄国人） are!‟ Mr. Evans said to himself, „They do not tie（拴） their dogs, but firmly（紧紧地） tie the stones!‟
（ ）56.Mr. Evans is _____
A. American B. Russian C. Australian D. Chinese
（ ）57.Mr. Evans didn‟t like _____ in Australia.
A. hot weather B. cool weather
C. rainy weather D. cold weather
（ ）58.Mr. Evans went to Moscow ______
A. by train B. by bus C. by air D. on foot
（ ）59.The word „bark‟ means „______‟.
A. 跳 B. 叫 C. 追 D. 咬
（ ）60. Mr. Evans couldn‟t pick up the stone because ______.
A. it was too cold B. it was too heavy
C. Russians tied the stone to the ground
D. it was no stone at all
The best way of learning a language is using it . The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible .Sometimes you’ll get your words mixed up and people will not understand you . Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can’t understand them .But if you keep your sense of humor , you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes you make .Don’t be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes .It’s better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you ,because they don’t understand what you are saying .The most
important thing for learning English is ,“Don’t be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes .”
61.The writer thinks that the best way for you to learn a language is____.
A. writing B. listening C. using it D. learning grammar
62.What should you do in learning English ?
A. Be careful not to make any mistakes.
B. Write as quickly as you can .
C. Laugh more often .
D. Speak English as much as you can .
63.When people laugh at your mistakes ,you should ______ .
A. not care B. be happy
C. feel worried D. be unhappy
64.When you make a mistake ,you should _______ .
A. keep quiet B. keep your sense of humor
C. be kind D. get angry
65.The story tells us ,“_____________.”
A. Only foolish(愚蠢的) people make mistakes .
B. Few people make mistakes .
C. People never make mistakes.
D. There is no one who doesn’t make mistakes.
A: Hello, Maria .You look unhappy . ___66____
B: I didn’t pass the math exam .
A: ____67_____Why not talk to someone when you feel unhappy ?
B: I want to ,but I don’t know how to get other people to talk to me .
A: Don’t worry .____68________
B:I think Jane is friendly to me .
A:OK! I’ll have a talk with her .___69_____
B:_____70______ I feel better now .
第二卷 （笔试部分 共 50分 、卷面分5分）
On Saturday , September 1st , about 22:30 , I let my dog out into the garden and noticed four balls of red light moving slowly across the sky .I thought that they were airplanes .Later I noticed that there was no noise (噪音). These four lights moved silently across the sky towards the east .They were flying in a line(排). In the
sky .During the next 10 to 15 minutes lights in groups of threes and fours traveled to the east .After flying over the building ,they disappeared .In all ,there were 21 balls of event took about 10 to 15 minutes to happen .(B) 夜晚。(C) _________( lucky) , I didn’t have a camera so I couldn’t take any photos .It was a fantastic sight !
71.The event happened at about ___________________.
72.How many lights did the writer see ?
74.将B处翻译成英语:It was a clear night ____ ______ _____ .
76.She is s _______of the snake.
77.Miss Wang isn’t here right now .Can I take a m_______?
78.Don’t be n_________ while you are having an exam.
79.L__________, the policeman helped him find his mother.
80.I was so sorry to hear that your brother got i________.
81. There ________（be）an English party in two hours.
82. I won’t go to the zoo if it ______________（rain）tomorrow.
83. The woman seems _________（do）some shopping in the shop.
84. You are a student. You are _________（suppose）to work hard.
85. He made a _________（decide）to study hard.
86、He often watches TV on Sunday evening.(用tomorrow evening改写） He_____ _____TV tomorrow evening.
_____ _______ will your father come back?
88、You could write her a letter.(同义句）
You______ ______ ______write her a letter.
89、Jim went to bed after he watched TV.(同义句）
Jim_____ _____to bed _____he watched TV.
90、This coat fits me. That coat fits me, too.(合为一句）
_____this coat _____that coat _____ me.
91、Jack watched TV yesterday.(用at three o'clock yesterday改写)
Jack_____ _____TV at three o'clock yesterday.
92.The teacher said to her student, "please give me the book."（改为同义句） The teacher told her student_____ give _____ the book.
93. She said,“I am doing my homework.” (改为间接引语)
She said _____ _____ doing _____ homework.
There ________ _______ fewer cars and________ buses
I _________ __________ my mother last night .
What ________ you __________ ___________ Mr. Wang came in ?
I _________ the murder _________ _________ in 1848.
I didn’t _________ ________ _____ Spanish , so I always get nervous when I got my report card .
If he _______jeans, the doorkeeper won’t _______ him ________.
You are _______ lucky _______ them and can make a living by ______
something that you love .
你以后会很多钱的，想一想如果你有了钱，你会用这些钱干什么？请根据所给的提示词汇，展开联想，以“If I have money ” 为题写一篇短文。词数50左右。
提示词汇：1.travel around the world
2.a big house, parents ,a happy life ,buy a car
3.charity ,help poor students, go to school , get an education
If I have money
If I have a lot of
1. Once there was a farmer who had a beautiful girl.
2. After a few days she began to worry about her mother.
3. You are right . But who wants to do it first?
4. My phone number is 2305540.
5. Alice looked at the red skirt and paid for it.
1. What’s the weather like in your city?
2. Where are you going to visit this summer vacation?
3. Would you pass me a cup of tea?
4. How often do you go to your school reading-room?
5. Excuse me , what’s the time by your watch?
1. W：How long has Jack learned Chinese?
M: About three years.
Q: When did Jack begin to learn Chinese?
2. M: Can I help you?
W: I’d like to buy a pair of blue shoes.
Q: Where is the girl now?
3. W: Why didn’t Wang Hai go to see the film with you yesterday?
M：He said he went to the country with his mother.
Q：What did Wang Hai do yesterday?
4. W: What a nice cup! How much is it?
M: Four yuan each. But if you buy two, it’s seven yuan.
Q: How much is one cup if you buy two?
5. M: Hi, where is Li Ping? Here is a letter for him.
W: I met him at the library gates just now.
M :Do you think he is in the library now .
W : Maybe.
Q : Why is the boy looking for Li Ping?
An eleven-year-old boy in a small town wanted to be a train-driver. But the boy was born without arms. He was taught by his uncle to use his feet as “hands”. He
couldn’t go to school, so he spent all his time watching trains coming and going because he lived near a station. How he wished he could be a train-driver!
One day he saw an empty train and climbed in .He started it with his feet easily. Soon the train was travelling at forty kilometers an hour . Nobody could see the boy on the train and stop the train .The train reached a small station a little away from the town and then the boy drove it back . When he was very near the town ,a worker caught up with the train and stopped it .At first he was very angry, but when he saw the boy , he was so surprised that he hardly thought it was true.“I like trains,” said the boy quietly.
Module 1 Feelings and impressions
Unit 1 It smells delicious.
1. . 2. They taste . 3. . 4. It’s for 5. Three. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1.Would you like to 2. It looks lovely
3. I’m afraid I don’t like eating
5. Your advice sounds great
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. doesn’t smell fresh
Unit 2 I feel nervous when I speak Chinese.
1. Yes. / Yes, it is.
2. She is quite tall, with short fair hair and she wears glasses.
3. Playing classical music, dancing and doing sports.
4. Because he is in the school tennis team and he is good at everything.
5. She feels excited.
三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，选项中有一项是多余的。 1. E 2. C 3. D 4. B
1. I didn’t hear from 2. I am proud of
3. I’m always afraid of
5. I will feel nervous 4. I spend lots of time playing
Module 1 综 合 训 练
1. B 2. D 3. C. 4. C 5. A.
1. I can’t wait to tell you 2. I am afraid (that)
3. I often feel a bit sad 4. I am quite tall, with long hair
1. In Central Park. 2. For a coffee and a hamburger.
3. Because he thought the man was a pickpocket.
5. He was honest, brave but careless. 4. On the table at home.
1. A 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. A 6. C 7. A 8. A 9. B 10. C
My Favourite Teacher
I’ve got many good teachers. But my favourite one is our English teacher, Miss Lin. She’s about thirty years old and she looks very pretty. She is quite tall with short hair and a pair of glasses. She often wears jeans and T-shirt. She likes singing and doing sports. She works hard and she is very strict with us. She spends a lot of time taking care of us and helping us with our lessons. She often talks to us and encourages us when we get bad marks or do something wrong.
Anyway, she is not only our good teacher but also our good friend. She is one of the best teachers in our school. I’m proud of her.
Module 2 Experiences
Unit 1 I’ve also entered lots of speaking competitions.
1. A competition. 2. They are 3. Because he hasn’t won . 4. A
5. By .
1. Have you won the first prize
3. Yes, I have
5. I will have a try
1. can help you improve 2. She has never read it
3. I have always wanted to go 4. Have you ever entered
5. I will invite you to go
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 2. wanted to go to London 4. That’s a pity
Unit 2 They have seen the Pyramids.
1. Clare. 2. For two years.
3. Because Peter works in the company and it has offices in many countries.
4. Five. 5. Because their family will move back to the US.
1. D 2. C 3. E 4. B
1. has been to many interesting places 2. I have learnt to speak
3. is different from English 4. is one of the biggest and busiest
5. You’d better stop traveling
Module 2 综 合 训 练
1.A 2.C 3.A 4. B 5. D
1. Have you ever swum 2. he hasn’t visited
3. hasn’t won any prizes 4. I’ve always wanted to help you
5. has already invite us to travel
1. It’s over 550 metres. 2. To take in the breath-taking view.
4. Three. / 3. 3. By rotating once every 72 minutes.
5. Some information about the CN Tower.
1.D 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.B 6.B 7.D 8.A 9.B 10.B
How are you? I’m having a wonderful time in Beijing now. I have done many interesting things here. I have been to many places of interest. I have visited the Tian’anmen Square, the Palace Museum and the Great Wall. I have taken many nice photos of these famous places. I’ll send some to you with this email. I have also enjoyed different kinds of Chinese food. I’ve tried dumplings, noodles and roast duck. They are all very delicious.
I think Beijing is one of the biggest and busiest cities in the world. There’s a lot to see and do here. I hope we can visit Beijing together next time.
Module 3 Journey to space
Unit 1 Has it arrived yet?
3. Because it is 2. It has taken . 4. He can .
1. Have you read 2. Is there anything interesting
3. Have you heard of that
5. You are welcome 4. Have you seen
1. I’ve just made 2. have never been to
3. It has taken him 3 days 4. I’ll help you search for
5. That’s why they have always worked hard
Unit 2 We haven’t found life on other planets yet.
3. The galaxy. 2. The earth. 4. It is too large to imagine.
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. E
1. There has been life 2. so wonderful that I have seen it
3. I don’t think there is life
5. It’s impossible to imagine
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. has an environment like that
Module 3 综 合 训 练
1. D 2. C 3. A 5. B
1. No one has discovered any life 2. we have already sent them
3. but she has never been 4. I saw him showing the foreign visitors around
1. In 1961. 2. It sent the first space station into space.
3. A space station. 4. Until the late 1980s.
5. The history of space stations and what the life in space stations is like.
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. B 6. C 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. A
Scientists think that there has been life on earth for hundreds of millions of years. Seven other planets go around the sun like the earth. However, none of them has an environment like that of the earth. So scientists do not think they will find life on them.
The sun and its planets are called the solar system. And our solar system is a small part of a much larger group of stars and planets. We call it Galaxy. Scientists have also discovered many other galaxies in the universe. So it is impossible to imagine how large the universe is.
We have always asked the question: With so many stars in the universe, are we alone? Is there life out there in the space? We’re looking forward to know the answer.
Module 4 Seeing the doctor
Unit 1 I haven’t done much since I got my computer.
1. In .
3. . 2. For about 4. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1. How can I help you? / What’s wrong with you 2. Did you sleep well last night
3. How long have you been like this
5. I’ll give you some medicine 4. there is no fever
1. I’ve been like this 2. I’ve caught a cold
3. I always spend two hours practicing
5. told me to stop eating fast food
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. Let me take his temperature
Unit 2 We have played football for a year now.
1. By taking her dog for a walk every day. 2. Playing football.
3. Riding his bike to work every day.
5. What excise they do to keep healthy.
1. E 2. B 3. A 4. C
2. I’m too sleepy to
4. How long have you been 四、达标测评。根据中文意思，完成英文句子。 1. You’d better take part in 3. Why don’t you spend some time 4. A week ago.
Module 4 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. A 6. D
1. She spends two hours going / It takes her two hours to go
3. is harmful to our health
5. you’d better stop working 2. has become part of 4. spends so much time on computer games 6. It’s good for your health
1. It will become hot and there will be pains all over. 2. Because they are very small.
3. We can find them everywhere. 4. It will become big and red.
5. It mainly tells us what germs are and where they are.
1.B 2.C 3.D 4.C 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.D 9.B
Health is very important for us all. In order to keep healthy, I always eat healthy food and do enough exercise. I have the three meals at home and I often eat vegetables and fruit, as well as meat and fish. After school, I often do some sports with my classmates, such as playing basketball and table tennis. In the evening, I go to bed early after I finish my homework. So I’m in excellent condition.
Do you want to be as healthy as I? Here is some advice. First, stop eating fast food and have healthy food. Second, don’t spend too much time in front of the computer. Try to do more exercise every day. Third, it’s good for your health to go to bed early in the evening. If you follow my advice, you will become healthier and healthier.
Module 5 Cartoons
Unit 1 It’s time to watch a cartoon.
3. 2. Because he thinks it’s more 4. They are very 4. We should protect each other and even though we sometimes fight.
1. What is the name 2. Is it a cartoon
3. What’s it about 4. I like cartoons with happy endings
1. It’s time for us to 2. Let’s climb up
3. Why don’t you / Why not 4. couldn’t help laughing
5. You’d better keep working
Unit 2 Tintin has been popular for over eighty years.
1.Because they are popular. 2. He is brave, clever and humorous.
3. For over eighty years. 4. Five/5.
5. About popular cartoon heroes.
1. E 2. B 3. A 4. C
1. have won the hearts of 2. has been popular
3. have read twenty books 4. couldn’t help crying
5. I find this book hard
Module 5 综 合 训 练
1. B 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. A
1. Why don’t you make 2. It’s time for us to watch
3. Let’s stop to have a rest 4. I don’t think we should
5. she has already kept practising it for two years
1. No. / No, he wasn’t. 2. It used its tail. 3. In the sand.
4. It dug a hole and let the ant fall in. 5. Because the writer learned a lot that day.
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. C
Milk and Coca are in the Sea
There are two main Characters, Milk and Coca, in my cartoon story. They are good friends. Milk is a lovely girl. She has a white face with two big eyes. She is not only kind, but also smart. She likes traveling in the sea. Coca is a cute boy. He has a black face with two small eyes. He is clever and helpful. He likes traveling in the sea, too.
Both of them decide to have a trip in the sea, so they run away from their homes. In the sea they meet strange animals and sea plants. All of them are growing in the polluted water. After the trip they come back to ask people to pay attention to the environment and they accept their advice.
I’m sure the story can win the hearts of many people with the interesting characters, beautiful pictures and the happy ending.
Module 6 Hobbies
Unit 1 Do you collect anything?
1. Because it a bit of 2. 3. She collects 4. Because they are valuable or they help people remember some 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话，在横线上写出所缺少的内容。
1. What’s your hobby 2. Why do you like it
3. When did you start it 4. I like collecting stamps
5. I’ll send you a letter
1. doesn’t cost as much as yours 2. wanted him to tidy it up
3.give me coins as birthday presents 4. let me have a look
5. to remember something important in my life
Unit 2 Hobbies can make you grow as a person.
1. Hobbies. 2. She taught them writing. 3. The book in 2012.
4. Because his hobby has brought him pleasure and success.
1. E 2. D 3. B 4. A
1. spends a lot of free time drawing 2. it has brought him pleasure and / as well as
3. encourages me to speak English
5. others are interested in writing
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. can help us develop life skills
Module 6 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. A 5.D 6. A
1. came out as a book 2. spend all our free time on / playing
3. as well as dancing 4. to help their parents do the housework
5. make you grow as a person
1. Because people can read them in many places comfortably.
2. The first favorite place for many people to enjoy audio digital books is in bed.
3. They are boring.
4. We should listen to audio digital books.
5. People’s favourite places to "read" audio digital books.
1. A 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. B 7.C 8. D 9. D 10.B
Thanks for your letter. I’m very glad to talk about my hobby to you. I have a few hobbies, but my favorite one is going online.
I started to go online when I was very young. Now I still enjoy it. I’ve learned a lot from the Internet and I can do a lot of things on it. For example, I can send emails and do shopping online. It helps me save time and money.
I think hobbies can make us grow as a person, develop our interests and help us learn new skills. However, we shouldn’t spend all our free time on our favorite hobby.
Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles
Unit 1 Please write to me and send me some photos!
1. Because she doesn’t know
3. For .
5. She can ask the .
1. When are you leaving 2. How long are you going to stay there
3. What clothes should I take 4. How much money should I take
1. you’d better make a list 2. is busy preparing for
3. told us not to forget 4. send me some photos
5. How long are you going to stay
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 2. Notebooks, . 4. It’ll be Unit 2 Fill out our form and come to learn English in Los Angeles!
1. American culture. 2. For eight weeks.
3. To check their progress. 4. In an American family or a hotel.
5. Fill out the form and pay for the course at least one month before it starts.
1. B 2. D 3. A 4. E
1. They help the students learn about 2. I don’t think it depends on
3. wants me to experience the life
5. have stayed in touch with me
五、自我评价。根据你本单元的学习效果，进行自我评价，并制定改进措施。（略） 4. have a lot of experience
Module 7 综 合 训 练
1. Let the students take part in 2. set a test to check
3. There are many exciting things to do 4. You’d better speak English as much as possible
1. Because it can help them learn a language and about another culture.
2. Many companies.
3. We should make some choices.
4. Why many students choose to study overseas and what they should do for it.
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. A
I want to join in the summer camp. It’s a good way to improve my English and it can also help me learn more about the American culture at the same time. I like sports and pop music. I can use the Internet to get something useful. I do quite well in English and can talk with foreigners freely.
As well as learning English, I want to experience life in the USA. I expect to live with an American family and take part in American life. Having meals with the family and doing some activities with them. I hope to stay in a large American family with three or four children. If they want to learn Chinese, I can help them a lot. I’m sure we’ll have a great time together.
Module 8 Time off
Unit 1 I can hardly believe we’re in the city center.
1. In .
3. Because . 2. 4. of the hill.
1. It’s so quiet 2. The park is famous for
3. Can we see the city
5. let’s have a picnic 4. Why don’t we go for a swim
1. It’s so quiet here that 2. The park is famous for
3. Why don’t you go to the park 4. Let’s climb up
5. it’s better to have our picnic
Unit 2 We thought somebody was moving about.
1. She is in Zhangjiajie in Hunan province.
2. I’s famous for the strange shape of its tall rocks.
3. A hungry monkey.
4. Because it was cloudy.
5. Because she pulled a leaf off a plant and she thought it was wrong.
1. D 2. E 3. A 4. C
1. is famous for the strange shape 2. We had a wonderful time
3. while others look like 4. It’s a pity that I can’t
5.it is wrong to pull leaves off
Module 8 综 合 训 练
1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C
1. Why don’t we 2. It was wrong to be late for
3. Let’s not waste 4. I don’t think parents will allow us
5. We hope we can have our picnic
1. It will become weak.
2. By using it.
3. My own fault.
4. Because they are always exercising/using their memories.
5. Our memory works in the same way as our body, so it needs exercise if we want to have a
good one. / If you want to have a good memory, keep exercising/ using it, because it works in the same way as your body.
1．B 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. A 6. D 7. D 8. B 9. A 10. A
It was sunny last Saturday. I went to visit Beihai Park with my parents. There were so many people there and we stayed there for a whole day.
The park is really large. It is 682,000 square meters. There are many interesting tourist spots there, such as White Pagoda, Qionghua Island and so on. The most famous one is White Pagoda. It has already become the symbol of Beihai Park. Beihai Park is one of the earliest buildings and the best gardens in the world. It is old, but beautiful.
Every year, millions of visitors from different parts of the country and different parts of the world come to visit it. It has become more and more famous around the world.
Module 9 Friendship
Unit 1 Could I ask if you’ve mentioned this to her?.
1. Because she has a problem with .
2. When they went to different schools .
3. Because her best friend doesn’t like her to see her 4. It tells Lingliing to find out whether her friend 5. To her
1. What’s wrong with you 2. when it started
3. what happened then 4. you try to explain
2. Could I ask whether
4. You’d better try to find out 5. be patient with him 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思，完成英文句子。（共10分） 1. if he could join in 3. Could you introduce your friends
Unit 2 I believe that the world is what you think it is.
1. She was afraid to make friends with anyone. 2. She looked at her and smiled.
3. Because it changed her life. 4. The world is what you think it is.
1. C 2. E 3. D 4. A
1. is always afraid to speak 2. will make you feel happy
3. why she smiled at me 4. will hear the students talking and laughing
5. the world is what you think
Module 9 综 合 训 练
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. A
1. their parents to worry about 2. tells me to be patient and confident
3. encourage me not to be afraid 4. It’s a very good way
1.He thinks of it as a game. 2. A rubber ball.
3. Four. / 4. 4 . He tells us not to give up trying.
1．C 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. B 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. D
My Best Friend
In our lives, we may have many friends. And good friends really mean a lot to us. One of my best friends is Mary. She is very kind and helpful.
Two years ago, I came to this city with my parents. On the first day of my new school, I felt lonely because I had no friends. Just then, Mary came to talk to me. What’s more, she helped me
with my English, too. Mary’s help made me feel happy and warm. As a result, we became friends soon. It was Mary who gave me the greatest help when I was new here.
I think friendship is so important that it can help us feel happy and make our lives more
Module 10 On the radio
Unit 1 I hope that you can join us one day.
3. In .
5. 2. They should avoid 4. We need to
1. Thank you for showing us around 2. What should we do
3. What do you do here 4. How can I become a presenter
1. Thank for showing us around 2. we should avoid making any noise
3. you have kept learning English 4. Please tell the children to keep quiet
5. It’s so quiet here that I can even hear
Unit 2 It seemed to me that they were speaking to me in person.
1. He was fifteen. / Fifteen.
2. He asked for part-time jobs in small radio stations.
3. He played his favourite music and talked about life at school.
4. By looking out of the window.
5. Because he wanted to do a sound check.
1. B 2. A 3. C 4. E
1. Let me tell you 2. you can keep practicing
3. the presenter is speaking to me
5. ask for a part-time job 4. what you had for breakfast
Module 10 综合训练
1. D 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. D
1. to thank you for sending me 2. what you want to be
3. I often asked my mother to tell me stories 4. I can communicate with
1. He was born in Brazil. 2. AC Milan. / He is in AC Milan Club.
3. Religions. 4. He is modest, skillful and very fast.
5. It is about a famous football star called Kaka.
1．B 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. A 9. D 10. C
My Hobby and My Future
Reading has become my hobby since I was young. I still remember I often asked my mother to tell me stories when I was a child. My mother taught me to read books at the age of five and I became interested in reading. As I grew older, my interest in reading grew. It seemed that I could communicate with the the characters in the books.
With the help of reading, I became intersted in writing, too. Although I’m very busy at school, I enjoy writing about our lives at school and intersting stories around me. Many of my classmates love my stories.
I hope I will write good books for the world in the futur and become a writer. I think my hobby will bring me both pleasure and success.
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. B
5. B 6. C 7. C 8. A 9.C 10. A 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. C 15. A 16. B
17. Daming 18. Sunday 19. bike 20. 7 / seven
21. C 22. A 23. C 24. B 25. A 26. B 27. C 28. B 29. D 30. C
31. D 32. A 33. D 34. B
35. D 36. C 37. A 38. B 39. C 40. B 41. B 42. A 43. D 44. A
45. B 46. D 47. A 48. B 49. D 50. C 51. C 52. B 53. A 54. D
七、阅读短文，还原句子。（共6分，每小题2分） 55. C 56. D 57. A
58. Yes, it did. / Yes.
59. It has a thin body with two big wings.
60. In special batteries.
61. They will work out how the plane can keep enough energy and watch the weather closely.
62. as soon as 63. is afraid
64. help her do / with
66. not to leave (the classroom) until
67. One possible version:
I’m very glad to hear from you. I like playing football, too, but my favourite hobby is reading storybooks. I always go over my lessons and do my homework first after I get back home every day. Then if I have enough free time, I will read my favourite storybooks. And it usually takes small pieces of time.
In my opinion, good hobbies can make us grow as a person and they bring us enjoyment and success. However, we shouldn’t spend all our free time on hobbies. As a student, we must work hard at the schoolwork. I hope you will do well in your schoolwork while enjoying your favourite hobby soon.
Li Hua 65. so late that
评 分 标 准
M: What’s Jim’s favourite food?
W: Noodles, I think.
M: How does Mr. Wang go to work?
W: By car.
M: Where have you been, Laura?
W: The park.
M: What did Lily do last night?
W: She watched TV.
W: Hi, Bob.
M: Hi, Betty.
W: I’ve just bought a camera, but I don’t know how to use it. Can you help me?
M: Let me have a look. First, press the green button to turn it on.
W: OK. How can I take photos?
M: If you want to take photos, press the red button.
W: I see. Let me have a try. Thanks a lot.
M: My pleasure.
M: Our daughter, Mary called me just now.
W: What did she say?
M: She said she arrived in Hong Kong last Friday.
W: Was she at a hotel?
M: No. She said she stayed in her friend’s home.
W: When will she come back to Beijing?
M: Next Monday afternoon, about 5 o’clock.
M: Hello, Mum, it’s Peter here. I’m calling from Qingdao.
W: Hi, my boy! How is everything?
M: It’s a beautiful city! The beaches are so great!
W: What about the weather?
M: It’s sunny now, but it rained yesterday.
W: How do you like the buildings?
M: Very good, especially the German ones, but I still prefer the beaches.
W: I know you like the sea.
M: Yes, I go swimming every day. Nothing is more important than that. Okay, Mum. I’m going
now. I will call again.
W: Enjoy your holiday!
M: Excuse me, how much is the film ticket?
W: $ 50 each, sir. How many would you like to have?
M: Two, please.
W: For which night?
M: Tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday, right?
W: Yes. Will Row 5 be OK with you?
M: That’s good. How long does it last?
W: Two hours and ten minutes.
M: Thanks. I’ll take them. Here is the money.
W: Thank you.
Good morning, everyone. My name is Susan. Welcome to our summer camp. We will spend ten days together, from today to July 30. I hope you will enjoy yourselves with us. From today to July 26, we are going to visit some famous places, such as the Summer Palace, the Great Wall and so on. We are going to do some sightseeing, sailing and climbing. From July 27 to 30, we are going to have some wonderful lessons about writing stories in the language club. There will be a workshop for you to discuss with a professional writer face to face. The last I want to say is really special. We will take you to taste different kinds of Chinese food during these ten days. I’m sure you will remember this experience forever. OK, that’s all. By the way, if you have any more questions, please call me. My phone number is: 13438265317. Thank you for listening!
W: Good morning. This is 63254378. Can I help you?
M: Hello. May I speak to Jack, please?
W: Sorry, Jack isn’t at home. This is Jack’s mother, Mrs. Green. Can I take a message?
M: Yes, please. This is Daming.
W: Daming? Can you spell your name?
M: Yes, D-A-M-I-N-G, Daming.
W: D-A-M-I-N-G, Daming. OK.
M: I’m going to visit Beihai Park this Sunday morning and I want to invite Jack to join me. W: How will you go there? By bus?
M: No, we are going there by bike.
W: When and where will you meet?
M: At seven o’clock. I’ll wait for him at the bus stop near our school.
W: OK. Anything else?
M: That’s all. Thank you, Mrs. Green.
W: You’re welcome!
Unit 1 will people have robots?
一、1.robots 2. paper 3.trees 4.use 5.pollution
二、1.won’t ride 2.buildings 3.had 4.will be 5.wants; will succeed 三、1.A 2.B 3.B 4.C 5.A
四、1.more 2.less 3.More 4.fewer 5.less
五、1.Will; live to be 2.will be; crowded 3.don’t; will; pollution
4.on; computer; free time 5.will have a robot
六、1.will work 2.won’t 3.Will; be 4.don’t think; will 5.How soon will 七、1.won’t 2.Will; go 3.No,there won’t. 4.fewer 5.less
一、1.C 2.A 3.D 4.G 5.F
二、1.B 2.D 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.D 7.B 8.C 9.C 10.A
Section B & Self check
一、（一）1.astronaut 2.space 3.fly 4.moon 5.fall 6.单独的 7.pet
8.也许；大概 9.dress 10.which 11.even 12.myself 13.interview
14.sound 15.公司 16.认为（think的过去式）
（二）1.space station 2.fall in love with 3.去滑冰 4.be able to do sth.
5.the World Cup 6.实现；达到 7.one day
（三）1.fly rockets to 2.think; will be 3.go skating; swimming
4.will be able to 5.There are; predictions
二、1.fly 2.pet 3.space 4.even 5.unable 6.company 7.alone
8.astronauts 9.casually 10.probably
三、1.will be 2.fell 3.will be 4.prediction 5.disagrees
四、1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.A 6.D 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.B 11.C 12.C 五、1.lives 2.am 3.will be 4.lived 5.will fly 6.lives 7.took 8.will live 六、1.won’t take 2.Where will your 3.What will 4.don’t think
5.What; be like
七、1.Which 2.on vacation 3.keep birds 4.dresses; work 5.will win
一、1.She thinks it’s really a beautiful city.
2.She thinks she’ll meet lots of interesting people.
3.Because she doesn’t like living alone.
4.She thinks she’ll go to Hong Kong on vacation.
5.Ming’s life in tem years.
2.You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or it is
impossible for you to became a write. These kinds of thoughts stop you from getting your dream.
3.（1）The first thing you meet do is to remember what your dream is.
（2）You must also never give up you dream.
4. You need to decide what is the most important.
5.Keep your Dream in Your Mind. / Don’t Give up Your Dream. /
一．1.everywhere 2.housework 3.huge 4.snakes 5.factory 6.already
7.shape 8.impossible 9.simple 10.electric
二．1.humans 2.scientist 3.to be 4.unpleasant 5.to give 6.hundred
7.bored 8.impossible 9.work 10.to write
三．1.A 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.A
四．1.will be 2.the same; as 3.won’t have any 4.help; with 5.It seems that 五．1.in the future 2.look for 3.over and over again 4.got bored
5.will happen in the future
六．1.These robots are like humans. 2.Will there be such robots in the future?
3.It’s difficult to walk on the moon. 4.She’ll not be able to swim across the
river. 5.Some scientist believe that people will live to be 200 years old. 能力提升
1.B 2.C 3.D 4.D
一．1.many; fewer 2.few; more 3.less; more 4.many 5.more
二．1.C 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.D 6.D 7.B 8.D 9.D
三．1.won’t live 2.pollution 3.more 4.crowded 5.have 6.because
7.kilometers 8.around 9.need 10.one
1.D 2.A 3.less
1. What does your brother do?
2. Can I use your dictionary?
3. Where’s your backpack?
4. Whose book is this?
5. When shall we leave?
6. How do you go to school?
7 W: What was Peter doing at 10:00 last Sunday morning?
M: He wasn’t at home. He was climbing the hill with his friends.
8 W: What should I do?
M: You should send her an e-mail.
9 W: What were you doing at 6:40 yesterday evening?
M: I got home at 6:30. Ten minutes later I was having my supper. After that I watched TV. At 8:30 I was doing my homework.
10 W: Hi, Wang Lin. What are you going to do this Saturday if it is free?
M: I’ll go boating with my parents.
11 W: Excuse me, He Yang. Why were you sad last week?
M: My math teacher said I was not hard-working.
12 : Can I help you?
M: Yes, I’d like this book on science. How much is it?
W: Do you know our new English teacher Mr. Brown? He will teach us this year.
M: Yes. I met him yesterday.
W: Do you know where he comes from?
M: I hear he is from Canada.
W: My classmates and I hope to see him as soon as possible.
M: Look! There comes Mr. Brown.
W: Well, let me go over and talk with him.
W: Bob, what do you want to be?
M: I want to be a singer.
W: Wow! That’s great! Why do you want to be a singer?
M: I think it’s an exciting job.
W: Then do you like singing?
M: Of course. My music teacher says I sing very well. What do you want to be, Sarah? W: Me? Let me think … My parents are doctors and they want me to do that, too.
M: Do you want to be a doctor?
W: Oh, no, no. I want to be a policewoman.
M: Why? It’s a dangerous job for a girl.
W: I know. But it’s also kind of exciting and interesting
W: There was too much noise outside last night. What happened?
M: Don’t you know? An alien came to our city.
W: Sorry, I don’t know. I was doing my history homework at that time. My history teacher said I could do better.
M: Oh, I see. By the way, what are you going to do now?http://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.html>
W: I am going to visit my uncle. He is in hospital.
M: I am sorry to hear that! What’s wrong with him?
W: He fell off his bike and hurt his foot last night.
M: I got it. A man was scared and fell off his bike when he saw the alien. It must be your uncle. W: Yes. Would you like to see my uncle with me?
M: Sure. Let’s go together.
Last Friday three tigers ran out of a zoo. Two of the tigers ran into the hills around the zoo, and the workers of the zoo found them soon. The third one ran into a town. The tiger jumped through an open window on the first floor of a house. Inside, it found an old woman. There was something wrong with her eyes. She thought the animal was a large dog and she put her hand on its head. The large animal didn’t mind her and went into the bedroom. It fell asleep on some old clothes. The workers of the zoo found the tiger there, so they took it back to the zoo.
1~ 6 BACABC
Unit1 A:DDBCC B:BCDC C:DBAC D:DABCD
E:DABBC CDCBA F:BCADC DABBD Unit2 A:DCBCA B:CBCBB C:BDBAC D:BCBBC
E:BDCAD BACBDF:BAADD BBABA Unit3 A:BBBAB B:BACDC C:ABDCC D:DABCB
E:ACDAC BBDCA DBF:DCCDD BCACD Unit4 A:ACBBC
B:FFMTF FMTC:CABDC D:BCACB
E:ADCBC DABBCF:ABDDC CABAC Unit5 A:BABCB B:ADBCB C:CCABB D:CACBC
E:BBCBC BCBABF:ABDDC CBABA Unit6 A:DACBC B:CBDAD C:ACBCA D:CCAAB
E:BABAC DABDCF:BCBBC BDABA
B:BBAD C:CBDAB D:DADBC
E:CBABC CBCBA F:CCBCA BDCAC Unit13 A:BACBC B:BBA C:CDBA D:DACAD
E:BDCAD ABDCA BCDBC AADBC F:ABBCC ABBAC Unit14 A:BCABA B:CBC C:DBA D:CACDA
E:BADDC ABACA F:CDACB DACDB Unit15 A:CDBAB B:CBCAD C:ACBCB D:BCADC
E:CCBCA BADBA F:ACBDA BCBBA Unit16 A:CABAD B:BBACA C:CDB D:DCADC
E:ABCDA BCDAB F:BACCB BDCAC Unit17 A:CABBC B:ACCDB C:DAA D:BACAC
E:BCAAC BACCA CABCB F:BACDB CDABC Unit18 A:BCCBA B:BBADC C:BDACD
E:DCACB BCCBA F:ACDDB BACBB Unit25 A:BCAD B:CAA C:TTFTFhttp://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.html D:CACDB
E:ABCDA AADBB CCAAB F:CBADC ABCDB Unit26 A:BBAB B:BABDC C:AABBC D:BDCAC
E:BCBAC DAACB CDBDA F:CCBDA CABAC Unit27 A:DADCB B:DCAB C:DDCAA D:ACBBD
E:DABCD CAABD F:BACBD DACDA Unit28 A:CBCAD B:DBDBC C:DBABD D:ABB
F:DCBAD CDBAC ADCBA Unit29 A:BCBAD B:CBBD C:BCDAB D:CABCC
E:CBACA BDADA F:BCDCA BDCDD Unit30 A:DBBAC B:ABCDA C:CABDC D:CABDB
E:CCBAA BDBBA F:ACABA BBDCD
1. —Would you please tell me the pronunciation in the word ―d‖ ? —It’s __________.
A. / e / B. / ei / C. /æ / D. /i: /
12. My cousin is an interesting boy, these funny stories he told made all the people in the train __________.
A. to laugh B. laughed C. laugh D. laughing
3. When I got there, I saw some boys _______ on the playground.
A. playing B. play C. was playing D. is playing
4. My friend was planning a party. _________ was invited except me.
A. Other everyone B. Else everyone C. Everyone else D. Someone else
5. He failed in the math test and looks sad. Let's __________.
A. put him up B. set him up C. cheer him up D. clean him up
A. did B. was doing C. is doing D. does
7. ----I don’t know ________.Can you help me？ ——OK.
A. how to do it B. how to do C. what to do it D. what it to do
8. — Will there be more people in 100 years, do you think? — ________, I hope.
A. No, there isn’t B. No, there aren’t C. No, there won’t D. No, they won’t
9. ----Who argued ________ your best friend? --Tony.
A. with B. about C. to D. of
10. ---I can’t sleep well these days. What can I do? --_________ listen to music?
A. Why not you B. You can C. Why don’t you D. What about
11. ---What’s the matter? ----I have a toothache. ---Maybe you should ____________.
A. go to bed B. clean the room C. see a dentist D. eat an apple
12. She lived on island, but she doesn’t feel A. an alone … lonely B. an alone … alone C. a lonely … alone D. a lonely … lonely
13. They didn’t go to bed ______ they finished their homework.
A. until B. because C. when D. if
14. The doctor said Mr. Green was too heavy. So he should eat_______ meat to keep healthy.
A. less B. more C. much D. a lot of
15. — Don’t you mind his smoking here? — ______. The children have gone out playing.
A. No, please not B. No, go ahead, please C. Yes, I do D. I’m sorry to hear that
Now most students are under a lot of pressure. Every different. They are ___17__ year by year. They have to ___18_ things for themselves. They ____19__ to be unhappy.
If they know the secret to be happy, it is easier ___20_ them to be happy. Kate is a middle school student. She is much _21__ than before. ―I couldn’t find any happiness for a __22_ time. Now I still __23__ what made me unhappy: I cared too much __24__ what other people thought of me.‖ Kate said,‖ At school I was very __25__. When I __26__ in class, my face turned red, _27__ I felt that my classmates were all looking at me. It was really __28__. Now I fell a lot more _29__ when I’m talking with other people around me. I’m sure that if you __30_ too much about what other people think of you, you will be unhappy. It’s just a part of growing up.‖
16. A. but B. and C. though D. or
17. A. showing up B. turning up C. growing up D. standing up
18. A. plan B. think C. care D. look
19. A. find B. seem C. sound D. think
20. A. of B. with C. to D. for
21. A. smarter B. happier C. louder D. friendlier
22. A. much B. few C. little D. long
23. A. forget B. remember C. miss D. leave
24. A. about B. after C. to D. of
25. A. kind B. outgoing C. shy D. wild
26. A. spoke B. said C. told D. listened
27. A. before B. until C. so D. because
28. A. exciting B. terrible C. fun D. lucky
29. A. interested B. nervous C. relaxed D. upset
30. A. learn B. know C. tell D. worry
三、阅读理解 (共15小题，计30分, 其中第一节10小题，计20分；第二节5小题，计10分)
第一节：阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项 (A、B、C、D) 中选出最佳选项。
All residents（居民）: Rules for living in Parkrise Flats
We all want to live comfortably and safely here, so here are a few simple rules which we think all residents should follow:
Rubbish collection is on Tuesdays. Please do not leave rubbish bags out before Tuesday as birds and animals can break into them and they smell.
There is a washing line for every flat in the garden next to the car park. Please only dry your washing on these lines so it does not disturb（干扰）people in the ground floor flats.
The main stairs are cleaned twice a week by the Association(协会), so please try to keep them tidy and clean and do not leave furniture or bags on the stairs or in the hallways.
The main lights are on a timer and they stay on for five minutes whey you press them. Please tell the Association if any lights are not working.
Residents are asked to keep noise to a minimum. Loud music, etc. can disturb other people and the Association will get in touch with you if you make too much noise.
Make sure the main outside door is always locked and do not let anyone in to the main building unless you know who they are. Sometimes people try to get in to the main stairs and then break into flats, so do not let people in unless they are coming to see you.
Each flat has one car parking space. These are numbered and are at the back of the building. Do not use another resident's space. If you have more than one car you will have to park it on the road. Do not park where you are blocking entrances.
If you have any problems or questions, please call the Association at 0800 096 9000.
Parkrise Housing Association
31. What's the purpose of the text?
A. To list the services offered by the Association. B. To make an advertisement for the flats.
C. To ask the residents to follow the rules. D. To warn people against possible dangers.
32. According to the text, which of the following is done once a week?
A. Rubbish collections. B. Drying the washing.
C. Cleaning the main stairs. D. Changing the lights.
33. People should dry their washing on the watching lines ______.
A. at the car park B. in the ground floor flats C. in the hallways D. in the garden
34. The Association will talk with you if ______.
A. lights are not working B. you make too much noise
C. you let strange people in D. you park your car on the road
35. It can be learned from the text that ______.
A. people should leave the broken chairs on the stairs
B. the Association is always ready to help the residents
C. one can park the car at any numbered parking space
D. the lights will be on whenever you pass the main stairs
American boys and girls love to watch television. Some children spend six hours a day in school and four to six hours a day in front of the TV set. Some even watch television for eight hours or more on Saturday.
Televisions are like books or films. A child can learn bad things and good things from them. Some programs help children to understand the news, others show people and places from other countries or other time in history. With television a child does not have to go to the zoo to see animals or to the ocean to see a ship. Boys and girls can see a play, a concert or a game at home. Television brings many places and events into our homes. Some programs show crime (犯罪) and other things that are bad for children, so parents sometimes help them to find other interesting things to do.
36. Some children spend eight hours or more _______ on Saturday.
A. studying B. playing games C. watching TV D. helping their parents.
37. On television children can see _________.
A. games B. big animals C. oceans D. almost everything
38. Children usually spend _______ a day in school.
A. six hours B. more than eight hours C. only a few hours D. four hours.
39. ―Television brings places and events into homes‖ means_____.
A. television makes things happen in homes
B. we can know places and events without going to see them.
C. we can see houses and buildings on TV.
D. we can find them easily.
40. Parents sometimes help their children find other things to do when there is ____ for children.
A. a bad program B. an animal C. a game D. an uninteresting film
第二节: Emerson, Jerry ,Aura, Sal和Knoll正在网上为自己征友，第56——60题是他们 的 基本信息和不同需求。
41. My name is Emerson. I come from Russia. I 'm interested in meeting new people and seeing different cultures. As I'm learning French now. I'm looking for friends with whom I can speak a little bit of French. I can also teach you Russian.
42. I'm Jerry. I am 29 years old and I am from Germany. I am a friendly and easy-going（容易相处） person. I like to learn more about other people and other cultures. Now I am interested in people, so I want to find a pen pal who likes writing people.
43. My name is Aura and I am 25 years old. I come from India. My friends often say that I am really kind and easy-going. I like to know about different people from different countries. I
would like to make friends with Americans who are in their 20s.
44. I am Sal and I am 21 years old. I am an Italian. I love animals and playing sports or games with my friends. My friends say that I am a shy, friendly boy. I am looking for true friends
who are fun to be with and like to talk a lot.
45. I am Knoll. I am from the Philippines and I am 18 years old. I love travelling, and I have been
to the United States, Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. I love music and watching TV. I want to make friends with those who are from the United States.
A. I am Sophia and I am Korean. I like to have fun and try something new and interesting. My friends say that I am a fun, friendly girl. Also, I like talking. My favorite sports are soccer and baseball. I am looking for friends, especially from Europe, because I am going to study Italian in Rome next year.
B. I am Alicia. I am from America. I am 17 years old and I am in high school. I am a fun person. I like to play with my friends. I like listening to music and watching TV. What’s more, I like traveling very much. I want to meet people who are under 20 year old .
C. My name is Jessica. I am 30 years old and I am working as a secretary. I often spend my evenings staying at home with a few friends instead of going http://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.htmlout. I prefer to listen to others rather than talk. I worry a lot, but I also care a lot about others. I would really like to find pen pals from Italy!
D. My name is Jefferson and I am 26. I am from New York. I enjoy learning about different places and want to visit them myself some day. I am interested in Indian culture, so I want to find a friend who is from Indian.
E. I am Max. I am a lawyer and writer. I love nature, writing and cooking. I enjoy riding a bike and traveling. I love Germany and would like to make German friends to practice my German and learn more about Germany
F. I am Pierre. I work as a French teacher and I can speak French very well. I love sports,
watching movies and outdoor activities like fishing and camping. I would like to make friends with people who are from Russia.
Everyone needs to sleep. During the day you work and play, at night you sleep. Your body rests while you are . In the morning you are ready to , study or play again. If you sleep well at night, you can work or learn better in the day.
is tired, he needs sleep than usual. You will be tired or will not be able to listen to your teachers in class or can’t work well if you do not have enough sleep at night. A baby will cry if you wake him or her up when he or she is sleeping. You will be able to work at your lessons if you enough rest. Many students hope to learn more before rests, so they study until at night. But they feel very tired in the day and they may forget more. Boys and girls of eight or nine need ten you want to be strong and
56. We finished the work by o________. The teacher didn’t help us.
57 .Every car has four w_______, so it can run fast.
58. My teacher p_________ me a good job as his assistant last term.
59. ----Could you o________ me some help? ---Sure, what can I do for you?.
60. At first I couldn’t believe it. But at last I r________ it was true.
61. It rains h________ outside, few people are on the road.
62. Always c_________ your children with other children is not good for them.
63. W_________ I do, my best friends always support me. I feel very lucky.
64. I am the o______ of the new house, Welcome!
65. Jim is not good at English, so he made a d______ to study it well this term.
66. I have a sore tooth. I have to see the d________.
67. – Do you have time this weekend?
- Let me see my c________ for this week.
68. I can’t sing songs e________.
69. On Thursday I have tennis t________ with the school team. 70.T________ for asking me to your home.
最近你和你的同学就“中学生目前存在的问题”展开了讨论。 现在请你以此为话题， 参照表内提供的信息，写一篇短文（80词左右）。
Recently I’ve had a discussion with my classmates about our problems.
1—5 ACACC 6—10 BACAC
11—15 CDAAB [评分细则] 本题共15小题，计15分，每小题1分。
16—20 BCABD 21—25 BDBAC 26—30 ADBCD
31—35 CADBB 36—40 CDABA 41—45 FEDAB
46—50 asleep, work, if, more, loudly
51—55 hard, have, late, hours, healthy
56—60 ourselves, wheels, provided, offer realized
61—65 hard , comparing, whatever, owner, decision
66-70 (dentist).( calendar)(either). (training) (Thanks)
1）不能表达有关信息。2）只有几个有关单词，语言错误很多，不能达意。 注意：凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容、所写内容无法看清者一律给0分。 ___________________________________________________________________
1. What do you have for Thanksgiving Day?
A. B. C.
2. What does Mike do after school?
A. B. C.
3. What is Lucy’s hobby?
A. B. C.
4. How many students are there in the class today?
A. Nineteen. B. Twenty. C. Thirty-nine.
5. What time is it by Wang Ying's watch?
A. 5:45 B. 6:15 C. 6:55
6. Where does Joan come from?
A. England B. The USA C. Canada
7. How many buildings are there in Adam’s school?
A. Only one. B. Two. C. Three.
8. Are there any art rooms in his school?
A. Yes, they are. B. No, there aren't. C. Yes, there are.
9. Is the playground big or small?
A. Big. B. Small. C. Not very big.
A birthday party
Whose It’s 10 ’s birthday party
Where 11 12
10. A. Peter B. Nancy C. Linda
11. A. Sorry, I don’t know. B. This Sunday, at 3 p.m. C. This Saturday, at 3 p.m.
12. A. In a restaurant. B. At school. C. At home.
13. What does Mr Green do first in the morning?
A. Drives to work. B. Rides a bike to work. C. Takes his children to school.
14. Who has lunch at home?
A. Mr Green. B. Mrs Green. C. Mr Green and Mrs Green.
15. How do the children come back home in the afternoon?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. On foot.
16. Of the underlined parts(划线部分), which has a different pronunciation(发音)?
A. grade B. age C. black D. cake
17. In the following words, which has the pronunciation (发音) /i:/ ?
A. egg B. he C. leg D. elephant
18. Lady Gaga is
A. a B. an C. the D. /
19. — Can I use your English Chinese Dictionary? — Sorry. I don't have .
A. it B. this C. that D. one
20. The shop is . Let’s go to buy some food.
A. open B. close C. opened D. closed
21. Children shouldn't watch TV. It's bad for their eyes.
A. much too B. too much C. many too D. too many
22. — Would you like tea? —Thanks a lot.
A. any B. many C. two cup of D. some
23. Her cousin enjoys model ships
A. making B. to make C. makeing D. makes
24. Amy any housework at home on Sundays. She is lazy.
A. doesn’t do B. doesn’t C. does D. don’t do
25. You can find on the Internet.
A. lots of informations B. many information
C. lots of information D. some informations
26. Miss Gu teaches English this term. She is favourite teacher.
A. our, my B. us, my C. my, our D. us, mine
27. — You look cool in a red shirt and white trousers. — . very popular singer. She has lots of fans.
A. Thank you. B. I think so. C. Of course. D. No, I don’t.
29. — in the beautiful lake? —There’s a boat in it. D. Are there — He is very nice do you like your new English? A. Is it B. What’s C. Is there
A. What B. How C. Why D. When
30. Peter and I love football in our class
A. all B. each C. both D. every
阅读短文，掌握其大意，然后从31–40各题所给的四个选项中，选出一个最佳选项。 I have a good friend. 31 name is Peter. We study in Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. We are in the same (同一个) class. He sits in front of 32 . His favourite lesson is Music. He 33 many CDs. He likes 34 music very much. He likes playing football, too. After school we often play football in the 35 . He is very helpful. We often help each 36 . Peter is not Chinese. He is from 37 . He comes to Beijing 38 his family. His father is a doctor and his mother is a nurse. They work from Monday 39 Friday. At weekends, his mother likes shopping and his father likes fishing. Sometimes they go to the park. They all like Chinese food. They 40 very happy.
31. A. He B. His C. She D. Her
32. A. I B. my C. mine D. me
33. A. have B. has C. there is D. there are
34. A. listen B. listen to C. listening D. listening to
35. A. classroom B. library C. playground D. bookshop
36. A. one B. other C. others D. some
37. A. England B. Chinese C. English D. American
38. A. from B. on C. with D. for
39. A. in B. to C. with D. of
40. A. be B. am C. is D. are
Mason’s Clothing Store(服装店)
Clothes Colour Price
socks white, blue $4
pants black $11
sweater red, white $8
T-shirt red, green, black $7
hat black, red $6
41. Which is the cheapest（最便宜的）of all?
A. Hat. B. T-shirt. C. Pants. D. Socks.
42. How much are two sweaters and a hat?
A. $14. B. $20. C. $21. D. $22.
43. You can buy in Mason’s Clothing Store.
A. black pants B. a blue sweater C. a green hat D. red socks
A bus stops at a small bus stop. A man is hungry and he wants to buy some cakes. It’s raining hard, he doesn’t want to go out in the rain. He sees a boy. ―Come here, boy!‖ he cries. ―Do you know how much the cakes are?‖ The boy says yes. The man gives the boy four dollars(美元) and asks him to buy two cakes. ―One is for you and one is for me.‖ Three minutes later, the boy comes back. He’s eating a cake. He gives the man two dollars and says, ―Sorry, there is only one cake left.‖
44. Where is the man?
A. He’s near the bus. B. He is at home.
C. He is in the car. D. He’s in the bus.
45. How many cakes does the boy get?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
46. How much is a cake?
A. Two dollars. B. Four dollars. C. Five dollars. D. Ten dollars.
Americans usually eat three meals a day. Breakfast usually comes before eight o’clock in the morning. They usually have eggs, some meat, bread, fruit juice and coffee. Lunch is between twelve and one o’clock. It is like a light meal and working people must take lunch with them or get it near workplace. Children in school take sandwiches, fruit, and cookies with them or eat in school. Supper, the main meal, is between six and eight in the evening. People cook it carefully. They may have meat or chicken, turkey and duck. They may all have potatoes or rice, vegetables or salad. The drink is coffee, tea or milk. Then comes the dessert(甜点).
47. is the most important meal in a day.
A. Breakfast B. Lunch C. Meals D. Supper
48. What does ―light‖ mean in Chinese?
A. 重的 B. 轻的 C. 有用的 D. 不太重要的
49. Americans usually have breakfast and supper at
A. home B. office C. hotel D. workplace
50. When Americans have supper, comes last.
A. drink B. meat C. dessert D. vegetables
51. The computer room is on the ▲
52. Carl's father often ▲ floor (one). nice food with her at home. (share).
eyes are very bright (it). . 53. Annie and Sandy are good at ▲ . (draw) 54. My brother has a dog. ▲
55. Don't put the ▲ on the bed. Put them on your desk (newspaper).
56. Everyone can swim ▲ (除……之外) Li Ping in our class.
57. Children usually wear ▲ (特殊的) costumes with masks at Halloween.
58. Our math teacher says, ―You can do it in many
59. I always get many beautiful ▲ (方法)‖ . ▲ (礼物) from my aunts every year.
▲ (运动员). 60. Kobe Bryant is one of the best basketball
61. He goes to the park by bus.（改成同义句）
He ▲ a bus ▲ the park.
62. Simon likes Japanese best. (改成同义句)
▲ is Simon’s ▲ subject.
63. The students leave school at 5 p.m.（对划线部分提问）
▲ ▲ do the students leave school?
64. There is only one English book in my bag. （对划线部分提问）
▲ ▲ English books are there in your bag?
65. My mother watches TV for an hour every day.（改成同义句）
My mother ▲ an hour ▲ TV every day.
七、任务型阅读（共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分） Mr. Mason is standing in front of a car. He is looking at it. It is a beautiful car and it is very big. Mr. Mason likes big cars. A policeman is standing behind Mr. Mason. He is looking at the car, too. He is writing in a notebook(笔记本). Now he is giving a piece of paper to Mr. Mason.
Policeman: Excuse me, sir.
Mr. Mason: Yes?
Policeman: This is for you.
Mr. Mason: What is it?
Policeman: It’s a ticket.
Mr. Mason: A ticket?
Policeman: Can you see the notice(布告)?
Mr. Mason: Yes.
Policeman: It says ―NO PARKING‖. You can’t park your car here.
Mr. Mason: This isn't my car.
66. The policeman is standing ▲ Mr. Mason.
your car here. . 67. This policeman gives Mr. Mason a 68. Mr. Mason says that car isn't ▲ 69. ―No Parking‖ means you can't ▲
70. The policeman ▲
Are you the car is Mr Mason’s. ▲ ?
What do ▲ ?
I am ▲ .
People ▲ Halloween.
We ▲ Zhenjiang.
1.B 2.A 3.A 4.C 5.A 6.B 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. B
11.C 12. C 13.C 14.B 15.A
16.C 17.B 18.A
26.B 27.A 28.B 19.D 20.A 29.B 30.C 21.B 22. D 23. A 24.A 25.C
31.B 32.D 33.B 34.D 35.C 36.B 37. A 38. C 39.B 40.D
41.D 42.D 43.A 44.D 45.A 46.A 47. D 48.D 49.A 50.C
51. first 52. shares 53.drawing 54. Its 55. newspapers
60. players 56. except 57.special 58.ways 59. presents
61. takes, to 62. Japanese, favourite
64. How many 65. spends, watching
66. behind 67. ticket
71. Are you a member of the Reading Club? 68. his 63. What time 69. park 70. thinks
72. What do you often do after school?
73. I am looking forward to your e-mail(s).
74. People in the west celebrate Halloween
75. We live in a city called Zhenjiang.
My friend Bruce is twelve years old .He is in Grade 7.He was born in America. He has short hair and big eyes. His favourite sport is basketball. He often plays basketball with his classmates at weekends. He also likes chatting with his friends .He has a good time at school.
1. The Smiths have been watching English movies ______about two hours .
A. since B. for C. in D. during
2. They are singing to _______ money for poor children in poor areas.
A. have B. raise C. take D. collect
3. __________ you read the text, _______ you will understand it.
A. The more, better B. More, the better C. The more, the better D. More, better
4. The ship was full of people. There was no______ for Elen.
A. some room B. rooms C. a room D. any room
5.Zhang Li has been working for______ eight hours.
A. the whole B. the all C. whole D .all
6.Li Chen _____football an hour ago.
A. has been playing B. has played C. plays D. played
7.－How many times_____ to Shanghai since the summer of 2002?
A. did you go B. have you gone C. have you been D. will you go
8.Miss Wu has taught in the school ______.
A. for ten years ago B. Since ten years ago C. since ten years D. ten years
9. The baby mice were ______ frightened ________they couldn't move .
A. so ...that B. such ...that C. so...many D. such ...much
10.-------- _________ do you take a shower ? ------- Once a week .
A. How long B. How much C. How often D. What time
11 Cartoons are very ________, so I am very _______ in them.
A. interested, interesting B. interesting, interested
C. interested, interested D. interesting, interesting
12. --- ______ have you been skating ? ---In the park.
A. How long B. How far C. How often D. Where
13. ---How long have you been running ? --- Since______ .
A. two hours B. two hours ago C.I am ten years old D. for two hours
14. He didn’t finish his work because he______ time.
A. run out B. ran out of C. have D. had
15. It may be dangerous ____ a car ____ a snowy day .
A. to drive , in B. to drive , on C. drive , in D. drive , on
16. I can’t afford to buy the new car, because I have ____________ my money.
A. got out of B. run out of C. run out D. cost
17. Alice loves concerts, so she is always the first __________ and the last ______________.
A. coming, leaving B. to come, to leave C. comes, leaves D. of coming, of leaving
18. If Tom ___________ go to the beach, I won’t go, either.
A. won’t B. son’t C. doesn’t D. isn’t
19. He asked me whether____________ the USA the next year.
A. I would visit B. would I visit C. will I visit D. I will visit
20. When Mrs Black heard the ___________ news, she was ____________.
A. amazed, amazing B. amazed, amazed C. amazing, amazing D. amazing, amazed
Miss Williams was a teacher, and there were thirty small children in her class. They were very nice, and Miss Williams liked 1_______of them, but they often lost clothes. It was 2______, and the weather was cold. The children’s mothers always 3_________them to school with warm coats and hats and gloves (手套). The children came into the classroom in the morning and 4_______their coats and hats and gloves. They 5_________ their coats and hats on hooks (钩子) on the wall, and their gloves in the pockets of 6________ coats.
But 7________Tuesday, Miss Williams found two small blue gloves on the floor in the evening, and in the morning she said to the children, “8_______ gloves are these?”, but 9_______ answered. Then she looked at Dick. “Haven’t you got blue gloves, Dick?” she asked him. “Yes, Miss,” he answered, “but they 10_________be mine. I’ve lost mine.”
1. A. both
3. A. sent
4. A. put on
5. A. took
6. A. his B. all
C. some C. winter C. take D. none D. summer D. put D. took away D. put D. their D. at last D. What D. nothing D. shouldn’t 2. A. spring B. autumn B. put up B. her B. carried B. brought B. last B. Who B. no one B. can’t C. took off C. carried C. our C. in last C. Whose C. not one C. couldn’t 7. A. on last 8. A. Which 9. A. none 10. A. needn’t
As teenagers, you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, like winning the Nobel Prize, or they can be small. You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.
Once(一旦) you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream real?
“Follow Your Heart” by Australian writer Andrew Mathews tells us that making our dreams real is life’s biggest challenge.
You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible for you to become a writer. These kinds of thoughts(想法) stop you from getting your dream, the book says.
In fact, everyone can make his dream come true. The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.
Don’t let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step(一步一步地) and your dream will come true faster because a big dream is, in fact, many small dreams. You must also never give up your dream.
There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams. But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of watching TV will bring you better exam results, while saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book. As you get closer to your dream, it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance to learn more skills(技能) and find new interests.
1． “Follow Your Heart” is __________.
A. The first thing you must do to make your dream real
B. The most important dream to have for teenagers
C. The name of a famous Australian writer
D. The name of a book by Andrew Matthews
2． If you want to make your dream real ,you should __________.
A. remember what your dream is first
B. keep telling yourself what you want
C. never be afraid of the big difficulties
D. try to start with all the things above
3． From the text, we know the word “challenge” means__________.
A. 变化 B. 挑战 C. 决定 D.态度
4． What should NOT you do to make your dream come true?
A. Always remember what your dream is.
B. Do what you should do step by step.
C. Watch TV to get better exam results.
D. Read more books, learn more skills and find new interests.
5． What is the best title of the text?
A. Keep your dream in your mind. B. How to find your real dream.
C. Make your dream real. D. Teenagers have many dreams.
1.Miss Zhao said that Jack wasn`t lazy,he was a h__________ student.
2.Many families like to keep p________ dogs.
3.My grades are not good, so my father want to get me a t____________.
4.When the UFO t_________ off, I was reading a book.
5. He won the first p_______ in his group.
6. Tom has made s____________ Chinese friends since he came to China.
7. Thank you for sending me the snow g______ with a bird in it.
8. The plane l______________ safely at last.
9. What’s the f_______________ number of their plane leaving Hong Kong?
10. If anything h_______________ to him, let me know.
1. Our teacher tells us __________________ (not read) in the sun.
2. When he _________ (get) back, his father ___________________ (sleep) .
3. Now, Jay Chow is one of ______________________ (popular) singers in China.
4. Do you feel ________________ (comfort) when someone stands close to you?
5. It’s ___________ (bore) to do exercises all day.
6. If it ________________(not snow) tomorrow, we want to go for a picnic.
7. He asked me if we _________________ (go) for a picnic tomorrow.
8. It is impossible _________________(snow) in Guangzhou.
9. If he _________( be not) careful, he will fall down from the tree.
10. Who is usually the first one __________(get) to school every day?
11. I try _____________(not eat)too much to keep healthy.
12. Linda is __________ (good) at Geography than Peter, but ___________(bad) at history.
13. It’s good for us ____________(walk) after meals.
14. His ___________(eat) habit is pretty good.
15. After I finish ___________(make) the movie, I’d like to go __________(hike) in the mountains.
16. There are some old buildings in _________________ (Europe) style in Harbin.
17. I ___________________(read) English when someone knocked at the door.
18. This is my first _______________(skate) marathon
19. The young man said he ________________(join) the party the next day.
20. He _______________________(drive) since five hours ago.
I ________ ______________ __________because they are beautiful.
How long _______ you __________ __________ your homework?
3. 自从她六岁以来, 她一直弹钢琴。
She has been___________ ________ _________ since she _______six years old.
We should ________ ________ ___________ to help the old.
5.在英语方面, 阅读和听力相比较, 我更擅长阅读。
In English,I`m_________ _______reading than listening.
I ______want to eat bread________ _______because I have had enough.
The children go to bed they finished their homework.
He can see _________ _________ fish in the water.
I have _________ __________ ______ ___________these coins.
I _________ __________ __________ __________ with grammar this semester.
1.Work hard,or you will not pass the exam. （同义句转换）
________you_________ work hard, you will _________ the exam.
2. They have been talking for the whole three hours.(一般疑问句)
_________________ they __________________ for the whole three hours?
3. Li Lei said to me, “I do well in the final exam.”(直接引语变间接引语)
Li Lei ________ me that _______ _______ well in the final exam.
4. To spit in public places is not polite.( 同义句)
_______ isn’t polite ______ __________ in public places. 对划线部分提问)
___________ __________ have you been playing football?
七 改错（5分） ( ) _________
A B C D ( ) _________
A B C D ( ) ________
A B C D
4. I milk. ( ) ________
A B C D ( )_________
A B C D
A: Hi! It’s a long time since we met last. (1)_____________________________ ?
B: I’ve been to Kunming with my friends.
A: (2) ________________________________________?
B: Yes, it’s an interesting place to travel.
A: Did you meet any foreign visitors?
B: (3) ____________________________. And I talked with some of them in English.
A: (4) __________________________________________?
B: They said we were very friendly.
A: (5) _________________________________________?
B: The delhttp://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.htmlicious food and the places of interest.
九． 任务型阅读: (5分)
Nobody likes to stay on a public holiday, especially when the weather is fine. Last August, the Smiths decided to spend the weekend in the countryside. The only difficulty was that millions of other people had exactly the same idea. They moved out of the city slowly behind a long line of cars, but at last they came to a quiet country road and after some time, stopped at a lonely farm. Luckily, they brought plenty of food with them. Now everything was ready, so they sat down near a path(小道) at the foot of a hill. It was very peaceful in the cool grass until they heard bells
ringing at the top of the hill. What they saw made them pick up their things and run back to the car as quickly as possible. There were about two hundred sheep coming towards the path!
1. What do many people like to do on a public holiday?
On a public holiday many people like to _________________________________.
2. Where did the Smiths live?
The Smiths lived ___________________________________________.
3. Why couldn’t they move fast?
They could not move fast because _____________________________________.
4. What place did they arrive at?
They arrived at __________________________________________.
5. Why did they run back to their car?
Because they saw ________________________________________________.
We have been in Australia for three days. We’re having a 1____________ time here. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. There is so 2______________ to see that it is 3______________ for me to tell you everything. Sydney is a beautiful city. There are many big really beautiful. There are also some special in Australia, such as kangaroos and koalas. They are really lovely.
During the past three days we’of interest around Sydney. I’d like to spend more time here. But we will fly to 7________________ city, Cairns, to see coral beds(珊瑚礁) tomorrow. It is said that words can’t 8_____________ the beauty of the colorful corals. Many famous cartoon films were made there. Now we are busy 9___________ our bags so that we will not lose time when we leave. We can enjoy 10__________ in Cairns this time tomorrow. I’m looking forward to going there again!
I can still remember my (1) f____________day at school. I was only 6 years old at that time. It was a very big room. I (2)s________________ at the desk near the window, but I couldn’t see
(3)a______________ because the window was too high. There was a big map of world on the wall and an old blackboard. I don’t think I was (4)w_______________ or afraid at that time. There was
(5)a____________ little boy next to me. He sat there and kept (6)s____________ at first. Then he began to cry, because he didn’t want to stay there. More and more students came in, but the boy didn’t stop (7)c______________. “Mom, I want to go home.” He cried again and again. Later, the teacher came in. She went to the little boy and said something to him. I (8)c______________ hear what she said. Soon the boy stopped crying and (9)b_________________ to smile. To this day, I
(10)s_________________ don’t know what the teacher said to the little boy.
1—5 BBCDA 6—10 DCBAC 11—15 BDBBB 16—20 BBCAD
1—5 BCACD 6—10 DBCBB
1 hard-working 2 pet 3 tutor 4 took 5 prize 6 several 7 globe 8 landed 9 flight 10 happens
1 not to read 2 got, was sleeping 3 the most popular
4 uncomfortable 5 boring 6 doesn’t snow 7 would go
8 to snow 9 isn’t 10 to get 11 not to eat 12 better, worse
13 to walk 14 eating 15 making, hiking 16 European
17 was reading 18 skating 19 would join 20 has driven
1 like collecting shells 2 have, been doing 3 playing the piano, was 4 try/do our best 5 better at 6 don’t, any more 7 didn’t, until
8 hundreds of 9 no room to store 10 had a hard time
1 If, don’t, fail 2 Have, been talking 3 told, he did 4 It, to spit
5 How long
1 C—in, 2 D—on, 3 B—learning/ to learn, 4 D—much,
5 C—to have
1 where have you been 2 Is it an interesting place to travel?
3 Yes, I did 4 What did they say?
5 What did you like best?/ What else did you like?
1 spend the weekend in the countryside
2 in a big city 3 Because there were too many cars on the road
4 a lonely farm 5 two hundred sheep coming towards them
1 good 2 much 3 impossible 4 look 5 animals 6 places 7 another 8 describe 9 packing 10 ourselves
1 first 2 sat 3 anything 4 worried 5 another 6 silent 7 crying 8 couldn’t 9 began 10 still
Module 4 New Technology
Unit 1 If you want to record, press the red button.
1. instruction 2. memory 3. recorded 4. seconds 5. press 二、英汉互译。
1. play back 2. turn on 3.play the violin 4. take the video 5. wait for
6. press the button 7. 赶快 8.通过电子邮件 9.保存录像 10. 看说明书
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. A 四、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. If you want to turn on the recorder
2. want to send photos by email, connect…to… 3. doesn’t come on
4. lend me your bike/lend your bike to me 5. It’s very important to read 6. turn on the TV
7. Send your email to
Unit 2 Please help me!
1. bite 2. saved 3. appeared 4. wrong 5. hide 6. medicine 7. dish 8. suggested
1. D 2. B 3. D 4. B 5. D 三、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. save our lives
2. climbed out of, hid under 3. A few days ago, appeared
4. gave, the right medicine, the next day 5. to hurt yourself
How to use an MP4
First, press the green button on the left and turn on the MP4. Next, connect the MP4 to the computer and look for your favorite songs , films, e-books, pictures or games on the Internet. Then download the songs to the MP4. Finally press the green button again and you can enjoy your favorites in MP4.
Unit 3 Language in use
1. D 2. D 3. C 4. C 5. A 6. A 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. C
1. If you want to improve your listening 2. connect, to the computer 3. to turn off the lights 4. picked up a rose , left
5. what kind of， save our lives 三、 阅读理解
1. A. 2. B. 3. C. 4. D. 5. B 四、书面表达。 Dear Linda,
Let me say happy birthday to you! I chose one of the latest MP4 for you as a
birthday present. I hope that you like it. Because the instruction is in Chinese, I’d like to tell you how to use it.
First, take out the MP4. Press the green button on the left and turn it on, and you will see the screen becomes shining. Next, connect the MP4 to the computer and look for your favorite songs, films, e-books, pictures or games on the Internet. Then download the songs to the MP4. Finally press the green button again and you can listen to the songs, read interesting stories, enjoy beautiful pictures, play exciting games or watch interesting movies in it..
You can’t wait to try, right？ Ok, just enjoy it! Bye!
Best wishes! Yours, Sam
Module 5 Problems
Unit 1 If she goes to a different school, I won’t see my friend.
1. chance 2. end 3. beat 4. shame 5. punish 二、英汉互译。 1. be proud of 2. warn sb. to do sth. 3. all together 4. be able to ( do sth.)
5. refuse to do sth. 6. 太多时间 7. 在某方面做的好 8. 去别的学校
9. 把某人送走 10. 多么遗憾啊！ 三、单项选择。 C A BD B
1 have warned her about 2. goes to a different school 3. if I refuse to play
4. is able to play 5. are proud of 6. warns me not to play
7. if he doesn’t study/work harder, he won’t do well in his exams
Unit 2 If you tell the truth, you’ll prove how honest you are.
1. viruses 2. terrible 3 mending 4. honest 5. realized 6. truth 7. pocket 8. prove 二、单项选择。 1-5 CDBBA
1. at least you’ll prove 2. warns us to keep 3. were sure ( that) 4. offer to do some jobs 5. helps me with my English
四、书面表达。根据下列中英文提示完成一篇不少于50词的作文。 Dear Tony,
Thanks for telling me about your problem. First, you shouldn’t argue with your parents and must stop at once. If you calm down, you will know that your parents love you deeply. Second, there are a lot of things on the computer. As a teenager ,you don’t know what is healthy or unhealthy. Your parents only worry about you. you should understand them. After all, playing computer games too much is really bad for your study. Third, you can tell your parents what you think. You could tell them what you play. You’d better get some useful information for your study. Remember, you can’t go online for a long time. Best wishes, Nancy
Unit 3 Language in use
1-5 CACBD 6-10 BCABD 二、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. are proud of 2. If it doesn’t rain 3. refused to talk 4. be able to speak
5. it is very important to help good friends learn/with 三、 完型填空
1--5AADBA 6-10 BADBC 四、书面表达。 Dear David
I’m very glad to help you. I think you are a good student. Don’t worry. Here are several pieces of advice.
First, you should communicate with people in English now, even in spoken English. Don’t hesitate. If you talk in English in your daily life, you will find it not difficult. Second, it is very important to have patience, because it takes long time to master a foreign language. Be patient and never give up. Third, You’d better watch some English programmes on TV. You can listen to radio or you can watch English movies. Finally, recite some short passages that you are interested in. Remember the
key is that “ the more time you spend with English, the sooner you will be able to have a good rule of it ”. Best wishes
Module 6 Entertainment
Unit 1 She said China was a very exciting place.
1. too 2. worry 3. among 4.awake 5. sleepy 二、英汉互译。
1. make friends 2. worry about/ be worried about 3. feel sleepy 4. popular music/ pop 5. favorite program 6. film star 7. look after/ take care of 8. 在朋友之中9. 鼓掌欢呼 10. 发生
四、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. Sally played the violin really well 2. they should look after Sally 3. was so sleepy that he missed
4. worried about/ were worried about her 5. he would give an interview 6. he was listening to a concert 7. to make more friends
Unit 2 He said it was on at the student cinema.
1. scene 2. sailed 3. characters 4. although 5. except 二、英汉互译。
1. be on 2. advise sb. to do sth. 3. except for 4. in one’s opinion 5. face to face
6. be true to life 7. adventure film 8. 文化播报 9. 出来 10. 使角色可信 三、单项选择。 1-5 CCDCB
1. In my opinion, the film is not true to life 2. advised us to spend more time
3. a new film would be on at the student cinema 4. meet her favorite film star 5. except for too much fighting 五、书面表达。
My favorite film is The Myth. Jackie Chan and Kim Hee-Seon are the stars. Jackie Chan plays as a general and Kim plays as a princess. They both act well and make the
characters believable. The story is not true to life. But it is an enjoyable film except for too much fighting. I advise you to see it if you are free. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
Unit 3 Language in use
1-5 CCDCB 6-10BBCBA
二、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. was cheering and clapping.
2. There is plenty of food and drinks
3. he enjoyed himself/ he had a good time 4. not to talk too long
5. you will be interested in it
三、改写句子。1. Mr. Green says he loves watching adventure films. 2. Mrs. Black said she hadn’t read any books by Shakespeare yet.” 3. The children said they were having a great time then.”
4. Tom always says he doesn’t like practising playing the violin.”
5. Lucy said her favorite lesson was English and she would try her best to learn it well.”
1. Yes, he is. 2. From Wednesday until June 1st. 3. 25.
4. Yes she does. 5. Because it is true to life. 五、书面表达。参考例文： Dear Tony,
My favorite TV program is Super Voice. I watch it every Saturday evening after I finish my homework. It’s about a singing competition. Many girls entered the competition and the girl who gets the most points is the winner. I like the program because all the girls can sing very well and I feel relaxed when I watch it. And also, I like the host and the hostess. They look funny and always make me laugh. They try their best to make the program interesting. So I advise you to watch the program and I believe you will enjoy yourself!
Module 7 Time off
Unit 1 She asked if I was practising too much
1. traffic 2. whole 3. phone 4. cross 5. shout 二、英汉互译。
1. be famous for 2. know about 3. find out 4. take a cable car 5. feel well 6.保护环境 7.说实话 8.穿过桥 9.练得太多 10.登上白塔 三、单项选择。
1.B 2.B 3.C 4.D 5.B ．四、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. hear the birds singing 2. walk around the lake 3. Why don’t we 4. my hands hurt
5. to look after myself 6. get better soon 7. is clear today
Unit 2 Lingling’s uncle told us not to worry
一、 根据句意和首字母补全单词。 1. wake 2.view 3.top 4.plants 5.path 二、单项选择。
1.A 2.D 3. C 4. D 5.C 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.A 10.A 三、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. to wake me up 2.if they saw my book
3.seven days with my uncle 4. left the classroom , find out 5. it was wrong to pick leaves
四、奥运会在中国北京举办后，许多外国人想来北京参观。请你写一篇50词左右的文章，介绍北京的情况。 Beijing is the capital of China with a long history. There are lots of places of interest, such as The Great wall, the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace and so on. Since it lies in the north of China, the winter here is long and it snows sometimes. Autumn is the best season in Beijing, for it is neither too cold nor too hot. One of the most famous traditional foods is Beijing Duck .Beijing is a very beautiful city now. So, come to Beijing and you will enjoy it.
Unit 3 Language in use
1.D 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.C 6.C 7.C 8.C 9.B 10.B 二、、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. she enjoyed herself 2. what was the matter 3. if Kate will come 4. leave them alone 5. Why don’t we find out 6. told, not to worry.
7. (that)the sun rises in the east.
1. asked，to, for him 2. told, to 3. not to, my 4. he would 5. if, I ,was
1.A 2.D 3 .B 4.C 5.C 6.A 7. D 8.C 9.D 10.A
My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday. It is a lovely park in the west of Beijing. It’s only twenty kilometers from the center of the city. It covers 2.9 square kilometers. One of the famous places is the Longevity Hill. My father drove us to the park that morning and it took us about 2 hours. We found that there were many people in the park. So we decided to climb up to the top of the Longevity Hill. When we got there, we had a clear view of the whole park. There we met a few foreigners. They said that they liked Beijing very much. I was really proud of our city when I heard that. I hope our city will become more and more beautiful and people all over the world will come to visit it every year.
Module 8 Public holidays
Unit 1 It’s the last day before the new school year begins.
1. public 2. seasons 3. second 4. celebrate 5. vacation 二、英汉互译。 1．Labour Day 2. as soon as 3．on May 1st 4. do something special 5．a few days 6. get cooler 7．好看的地方 8. 去野营 9．(我们)过得快乐 10. 休假一天 三、单项选择。
1. C 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. D 四、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. important to do 2. have any plans for 3. My mother was getting supper ready 4. as soon as the holiday is over 5. starts to get cooler 6. on May 1st
7. until I finish my homework
Unit 2 As soon as it’s 12 o’clock…
1. list 2. traditional 3. resolutions 4. together 5. counts 二、英汉词组互译。 1. all over the world 2. depend on 3. count down 4. get together 5. make resolutions for the new 6. a list of year
7. 帮……克服困难 8. 以同样的方
9．答应做某事 10．向……道别 三、单项选择。
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. B 5. A 四、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. go out for a walk 2. as soon as he got off 3. depend on 4. to say goodbye to 5. spend so much time watching
五、书面表达。根据下列中英文提示完成一篇不少于60词的作文。 festivals. Now let me begin with the Mid-Autumn Festival. The Mid-Autumn Festival is a festival of harvest. On the evening of it, we usually sit around a table outside and enjoy the beautiful moon. The moon looks brighter and rounder. On that day many families have a big dinner. We also eat mooncakes and fruit. I hope you can come and celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with us next year.
Unit 3 Language in use
1. C 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. B 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. B 10. A 二、根据中英文提示完成句子。 1. While people are waiting for 2. As soon as it’s 12 o’clock
3. after you finish your homework 4. While he was listening to the radio 5. didn’t arrive until 三、 阅读理解。
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. C 四、书面表达。
The Spring Festival
The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It usually comes in January or February.
Before the Spring Festival, people buy presents, like meat, fruit, flowers drinks and something for themselves. In my hometown, people start to get ready for the Spring Festival more than ten days before it comes. They do some cleaning and shopping and usually they decorate the doors and windows with paper cuts.
On the Lunar New Year’s Eve, families sit together to make dumplings and watch special TV programs. There are usually fireworks when it comes to 12 o’clock.
Children are very happy on the New Year’s Day because they can wear new clothes and get some lucky money from their parents and relatives.
In Spring Festival, you can see a lot of traditional programs too, such as lihttp://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.htmlon dancing or dragon dancing. They wish people a happy New year and a bright future. It's very interesting.
Module 9 Heroes
Unit 1 She missed the final practice so that Kylie could play.
1. imagine 2. brave 3. excuse 4. hero 5. rewrite 二、英汉互译。
1. look forward to 2. so that 3. rewrite the final dance music 4. on one’s own 5. an excuse
6. 避免与父母之间的麻烦 7. 还不错8.错过了最后的排练9. 发生了什么10. 努力去帮Kylie 三、单项选择。
1. A 2. D 3. C 4. B 5. B 四、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. so that Kylie could play this piece of music on her own. 2. why Sally missed the final practice
3. looking forward to seeing 4. on his own
5. asked their teacher to rewrite, so that 6. they’re both going to be stars
7. is having problems with, is trying to help
Unit 2 There were few doctors, so he had to work very hard.
1. Canadian 2. treats 3. operations 4. army 5. tools 二、英汉互译。
1. in spite of 2. stop to do 3. save one’s life 4. give one’s life to sth./doing
5. continue doing 6. 照顾 7.去前线 8.最后 9. 当地人 10. 受伤的士兵
1. B 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. D 四、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. gave his life to 2. without saying a word
3. one of the biggest countries 4. stopped to talk with him 5. so that he could get a better mark 五、书面表达。
Norman Bethune was born in Canada. He came to China in 1938. He did a lot for Chinese people. He gave treatment to injured soldiers. He also opened hospitals to train doctors and nurses. He worked very hard without stopping to have a rest. In the end he died while saving the lives of others. Dr Bethune’s work with the Chinese soldiers made him a hero in China. Unit 3 Language in use
1-5 ABADC 6-10 CDABB 二、根据中英文提示完成句子。
1. because he did not stop to take care of 2. so that you can pass the exam 3. to imagine what will happen 4. working in spite of 5. all on my own
6. saw many soldiers die
1. why 2. so 3. stood up 4. to talk 5. on her own 6. without 7. In the end 8. in spite of
1. B 2. A 3. C 4. D 5. B 6. A 7. C 8. D 9. C 10. B 五、书面表达。
Liu Guozheng is my hero. He’s a very famous table tennis player. He was born on 7th May, 1980, in Wuhan, Hubei Province. He began practicing pingpang at the age of six.
He is strict with himself and works hard at training. He has won several
Championships in the national and world matches. He likes listening to music. He is still working harder to win more honors for the country. He sets us a very good
example and I should learn from him. I will work harder at my lessons and be a useful person like him in the future.
Module 10 My perfect holiday Unit 1 I would go to London.
1. perfect 2.flight 3. passengers 4.outdoor 5. immediately
1. Stay in touch! 2. Have a safe trip. 3. go wrong 4. Don’t be silly! 5. as
6. be afraid of doing 7.乘坐飞机 8. 太……以至于 9. 愿意做某事 10. 查
1.D 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. C
1. will tell my father about the message as soon as 2. I’m afraid of
3. loves collecting stamps so much that he spends
4. What would you do 5. Would you like to
6. So did his father 7. we still stay in touch.
Unit 2 We wouldn’t know what to do.
1. a 14-year-old girl 2. dress oneself properly 3. depend on 4. learn to
5. a perfect holiday 6. go to college 7. 用……装满 8. 和……一样容易 9. 根本不 10. 以我的观点看来
1. B 2. A 3. D 4. D 5. A
1. I learned how to look after myself as soon as 2. In his opinion, depend too much
3. until they went to college. 4. be as easy as 5. fill, stomach
6. so excited that 7. Although, doesn’t think teenagers get
四、书面表达。 My perfect Saturday
I am proud of being a volunteer, because I can do something useful to help
Next Saturday, I, along with other volunteers, will go to home for the aged to
show our love to them. We would do a lot to help them. First, I would tidy up the
room for old people in order to make them live more comfortably. Second, I would
chat with them and tell them some interesting stories to make them laugh. Third, we
have made some programs like singing, dancing and so on, so I would show these
programs to them with other volunteers. We would have a great time.
In my opinion, the job is so good that it can not only bring us happiness but
also help us learn how to care for others.
Unit 3 Language in use
1.B 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. D 6. C 7. C 8.D 9. A 10. B 11. B 12. D
1. saw his friends off 2. on business 3. so careless that he didn’t find out the mistakes
4. aren’t around 5. depend on their parents
1. to clean 2. flying 3. burned / burnt 4. businessman
5. gate 6. simply 7. stomach 8. everything 9. board
1-5 BADBC 6-10 ACDBA
How is everything going? I am very glad to tell you something about my perfect holiday in my mind. I am a fan of traveling, so I would like to go somewhere special and exciting.
My perfect holiday is in winter. Then I would go to Italy with my friends. I
believe I could look after myself well. I always think Italy is a very romantic place in winter. And I would be in a white world. I would ski and have a wonderful time! And then I would watch a fashion show, buy some gifts for my parents, listen to the concert and eat delicious Italian food.
I believe that I would enjoy my perfect holiday!
1.Lucy and Jane are from different c_________.
2.Mr Smith l______ in Beijing.
3.What’s her f_________ subject?It’s P.E.
4.What l______does the man speak?
5.I think China is a very i_________ country.
6.Can you w_______ to me soon?
7.I don’t like math.It’s too d__________.
8.Many people in Canada speak F________.
9.My pen p_______ are from Australia.
10.English is a u________ language
1.He can speak English and _________(Japan).
2.Please write and tell me about________(you) ,Lucy!
3.My pen pal is from_______(French).
4.The book is very_________(interest).
5.I like_______(go) to the movies with my friends.
6.Please_______(play) basketball there.
8.They have pen pals in the US and_________(Australian).
9._________(Canada)speak English and French.
10.My pen pal can speak_________(French).
( )1.Tom and Jim are two________,they speak_______.
A.America,English B.America,American C.American,English D.Americans,English[
( )2.I teach_____Chinese and they teach_______English.
A.their;my B.theirs;mine C.they;I D.them;me
( )3.The English people______very friendly. A.is B.are C.am D.have
( )4.I want ______French with Frenchmen. A.to talk B.talk C.to speak D.speak
( )5.I think______is d ifficult to learn English well. A.this B.that C.it D.English
( )6.Tom with his friends______to school. A.go B.goes C.to go D.going
( )7.All the people in my family_______TV.
A.likes watching B.like watching C.aren’t like watching D.likes to watch
( )8.Sometimes I go to movies _______my friends. A.and B.with C.for D.to
( )9.The man is an American.He comes from________.
A.Japan B.London C.Canada D.America
( )10.Where_____your pen pal live? He _____in Tokyo.
A.do;live B.does;live C.does;lives D.do;lives
( )11.We know ______ is in USA.
A.Toronto B. Tokyo C. Paris D . New York
( )12.—What languagee do you speak?--________.
A.Yes,I do. B.Only a little. C.No,I don’t D.French and English
( )13.--______you speak French?—No,I don’t. A.Do B.Does C.Doing D.Are
( )14.My favorite subject in school is music,because it is_______.
A.boring B.relaxing C.difficult D.scary
( )15.Please write and tell us____yourself.
1.My sister is from Beijing.(变为义句)__________________________________-
2.His uncle lives in New York. ( 对划线部分提问)_________________________
3.He lives in Sydney.(变为否定句) ________________________________ __
4.He speaks English.(变为一般疑问句)_____________________________
5.Her favorite subject is Chinese.(对划线部分提问)________________________
Dear Bob, A.in B.of C.about D.for
My name is Zhang Jian,I want 1 your pen pal.I live in Beijing, 2 ,I think C anada is a very beautiful 3 .
I’m 14years old and my birthday is 4 September.I can 5 a little English.I have 6
brother or sister.I like to stay 7 my classroom.We often play 8 after school,such as football,basketball,tennis and running.My favorite 9 in school is math.I don’tllike English.It’s too 10 .Let us be good pen pals.
C.not D.tell D.no
D.interesting D.to have D.Chinese D.village Zhang Jian ( )1.A.be B.to be ( )3.A.country B.city ( )4.A.on B.at ( )5.A.speak B.say ( )6.A.a B.some ( )8.A.the guitar ( )10.A.difficult
A Mr Smith is an Engishman.He teaches English well.His English classes are very interesting.He likes us and we like him,too.
Mr Smith has two kids---Tom and Lucy.Tom is seven an his sister Lucy is four.Tom goes to school but Lucy doesn’t.Mr Smith likes to wear a T—shirt and Jeans.Football is his favorite sport.After school,we ofen have a basketball game.Sometimes Mr Smith watches and join us.He plays basketball just for fun.
( )1.Mr Smith is________.
A.a Chinese teacher B.an English driver C.a Japanese teacher D.an English tea cher
( )2.How many sons does Mr Smith have?
A.Only one B.Two C.Three D.Not any
( )3.Lucy doesn’t go to school because_______.
A.she looks beautiful Bhttp://http://fanwEn.wenku1.com/article/16981622.html.she is seven C.she is only four D.she doesn’t like school
( )4._______is Mr Smtih’s favorite sport?
A.Basketball B.Football C.Running D.Volleyball
( )5.The story is about______. ( )2.A.Shanghai B.Singapore C.China ( )7.A.in B.up C.for D.with B.soccer B.different C.sports C.easy ( )9.A.color B.subject C. fruit D.teacher
A.Mr Smith’s son B.Mr Smith C.Tom and Lucy D.a basketball game
Boys and girls love to watch TV.Some children spend(花费) six hours a day in school and four to six hours a day in front of the TV set.Some c hildren even（甚至）watch TV for eight or more hours on Saturdays.TV programas(节目)are like books or films.A child can learn bad things from some of them and good things from others.Some programs help children to know the news from other parts(另一部分)of the world.Some programs show people and places from other countries or other times in history.With TV child doesn’t need to go to the zoo to see animals or to the sea(大海)to see a ship.Boys and girls can see a film,a play(戏剧)or a basketball game at
home.Some programs can teach children how to cook(做饭)or how to use tools(使用工具).It’s interesting to watc h TV,but it is also interesting to read a book or to visit friends(访友).
( )6.Children often watch TV for______ a day.
A.four hours B.four to six hours C.six hours D.eight or more hours
( )7.Children can learn_____things from TV programs.
A.good B.good and bad C.bad D.good or bad
( )8.A child can know_______from TV programs.
A.the news of the world B.people in the other countries
C.history of other countries D.all of the above
( )9.According to the passage(根据这段内容),children watch many things except(除了)_____.
A.dogs B.games C.plays
A.teachers B.doc tors D.books C.workers D.students ( )10.TV can be_______,too.
Language:English and French
Favorite sports:tennis and swimming
Favorite movies:antion movies and comedi es
Family:a brother(Tom),a sister(Maria)
My Pen Pal