2015年春季学期七年级下英语答题卡 听力I. （每小题1分）
16. _______ 17._______ 18._______ 19._______ 20._______ 选择题：（21-30每小题1分， 31-40每小题1.5分）
56.______ 57._______ 58._______ 59.________ 60._______
66. ______ 62._______ 63._______ 64.________ 65._______ （66—70题每小题2分）
66.______ 67._______ 68._______ 69.________ 70._______ 写作。（20分）
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) III、情景反应，选择你所听录音的正确应答语。（5分）
( )1. A. Good morning.
( )3. A. What’s this?
( )5. A. Good morning.
( )1. A. Aa, Ff B. Cc, Dd
( )2. A. Hh, Jj B. Gg, Kk
( )3. A. Bb, Jj
( )5. A. Aa, Kk ( )4. A. Aa, Ii B. Gg, Hh C. Gg, Ff C. Bb, Ii C. Ee, Ii D. Ee, Aa D. Ee, Ff D. Ii, Cc D. Ii, Gg D. Bb, Gg B. Good afternoon. C. Good evening. B. This is a bed. C. It’s a bag. ( )2. A. Nice to see you. B. Nice to meet you. C. Hello. ( )4. A. What’s your name? B. Hello, I’m Amy. C. Good. B. Good afternoon. C. Good evening. B. Kk, Dd B. Hh, Ff C. Gg, Jj C. Jj, Ee
Hello ( ) morning ( ) bed ( )
) bag ( ) nice ( ) afternoon ( ) bike (
A. chick B. Hi
( )1. 蜜蜂
( )6. 小鸡 C. bee D. good E. morning ( ) 5. 相遇 ( )10. 早晨 F. bike G. evening H. meet I. afternoon J. bag ( )2. 晚上 ( )7. 下午 ( )3. 书包 ( ) 4. 好的 ( )8. 自行车 ( )7. 喂
( )1. 早晨见面问好, 你应该说_____________
A. Good morning. B. Good afternoon. C. Good evening.
( )2. 想知道对方的名字时, 你应该说____________
A. I’m Amy. B. Hello. C. What’s your name?
( )3. 向别人介绍自己, 你应该说_____________
A. Good morning. B. I’m Ben. C. What’s your name?
( )4. 向第一次见面的人问好, 你应该说_____________
A. Nice to meet you. B. My name’s Dale. C. Hello, I’m Ben.
( )5. 想向别人介绍自己, 你不可以说______________
A. I’m Cara. B. Hello, Ben. C. My name is Amy.
( )6. 想向别人打招呼问好, 你不可以说_______________
A. Hello. B. Good evening, Ben. C. What’s this?
( )7. 你想知道这个是什么? 你应当问_______________
A. Hi, what’s this? B. Hello, what’s your name? --- _____________ A. I’m Ben. B. Good afternoon, Ben. ---_______________
B. I’m Emma. C. Good morning, Dale. C. Hi, this is Ben. C. Nice to meet you. ( )8. --- Good afternoon, Amy. ( )9. ---Hello! Cara! A. Hello! Dale.
( )10. --- Hi! I’m Amy. --- ___________ A. Hello! I’m Amy. B. Nice to see you. C. Hello, My name is Frank.
话题阅读 1-3 TFF
百科掠影 1. The Penny Black of England. 2. Queen Victoria. 3. The person who got the letter.
Ⅰ. 1.describe 2. cultures 3. interviewed 4. natural 5. produces 6. abroad
Ⅱ. 1. interesting 2. boring 3. suddenly 4. mend 5. fun 6. sleeping
Ⅲ. 1-5 CDAAB
Ⅳ. 1. communicates with 2. on Earth 3. such as 4. one of the most 5. was based on 6. stopped; from going
Ⅴ. 1. at the same time 2. die out 3. For example 4. give out 5. in a way 6. more than 7. used to 8. isn’t interested in
Ⅵ. 1. is famous as 2. He bought a beautiful dress for me. 3. allow; to join 4. the same as 5. suddenly
I. 1-5 DACBA 6-10 ACBDA 11-15 ACBBC
Ⅱ. 16-20 ACDBC 21-25 DBCAD
Ⅲ. 26-30 DCBDC 31-35 DCBDA 36-40 BBDAC
Ⅳ. 41-45 FCABE 46-50 GBACE
Ⅴ. 51. enjoy 52. is harmful to 53. at last 54. almost 55. stone
Ⅵ. get out of the train station, you can take the No. 8 bus to Yingbin Road. It takes about half an hour. The bus stop is near my home. It’s not very far from my home to the beach. We can go there on foot. It only takes 20 minutes. I hope to see you soon.
话题阅读 1. No, they don’t. 2. In Africa. 3. A cartoon movie.
文化视窗 1. Europe, 1960s 2. public; read 3. talk with; telephone
I. 1-5 BCCBD 6-8 DDA
2. the →a
3. is sounding →sounds 6. Who’s →Whose 5. many →much II. 1. rich →the rich 4. sheeps →sheep
III. 1. is planning 2. tomatoes 3. glasses 4. ones 5. him; his 6. themselves 7. could 8. will be able
Ⅳ. 1. can’t 2. Whose pen pal 3. spent; going; on 4. not moving 5. Who’s your 6. That is an old desk.
Ⅴ. 1. are coming 2. saw a; The 3. this; that 4. look after himself 5. May / Can
拓展阅读 1. In a park 2. Red. 3. Because she was different.
I. 1-5 DCADB 6-10 DACDB 11-15 ABCDC
Ⅱ. 16-20 CACDA 21-25 BBCDB
Ⅲ. 26-30 BDACC 31-35CABBA 36-40 CBADB
Ⅳ. 41-45 EAFDB 46-50 BFEDA
Ⅴ. 51. Take; on the right 52. Why don’t you 53. belongs to 54. by herself 55. kept; from playing Ⅵ. (One possible version) Li Hua is tall and strong. He is good at playing basketball and knows a lot about basketball game. Li Hua is polite and helpful. He often helps his classmates when they are in trouble.
Last Sunday, there was a basketball match between his class and Class Two. He played very well and helped his class win the match.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
百科掠影 1. China Central Television 2. May 1st 3. window
I. 1-5 DAADC 6-10 CACDC
II. 1. their →theirs 2. renmin road →Renmin Road 3. watches →is watching
4. will come →am coming 5. himself →him 6. mustn’t →can’t
7. Whose →Who’s 8. This →That
III. 1. him 2. Whites; starting 3. isn’t doing 4. their 5. tea; cups of water 6. whom 7. her 8. those Ⅳ. 1. can 2. mustn’t 3. Your; mine 4. should 5. That; fruit; that; this 6. whose books; those 7. fish are; are 8. May / Can; one 9. isn’t doing; is; doing 10. is walking slowly; has
拓展阅读 1-3 BAB
1. You are too young to smoke!
2. It did not want to be a hotdog.
3. To get a new eye.
4. A walk!
I. 1-5 CACCD 6-10 DABBA 11-15 CABCA
Ⅱ. 16-20 CABDC 21-25 CDBCB
Ⅲ. 26-30 CBADA 31-35 CABAC 36-40 BCDCA
Ⅳ. 41-45 EDFAC 46-50 BECAF
Ⅴ. 51. After he finished homework, he went to bed.
52. Be careful or you may hurt yourself.
53. He passed me a piece of paper.
54. I paid 50 yuan for the hat. / I spent 50 yuan on the hat.
55. Why are you so keen on old photos?
Ⅵ. A. 56. Hada Hill 57. bike 58. one 59. three 60. five
B. (One possible version)
I’m very glad to know that you’ll come to visit Shenzhen next month. I’m just going to have a one-month holiday next month. We can go swimming, go fishing, climb hills and enjoy many kinds of delicious seafood. At the same time, we can learn languages from each other. By the way, please call me and tell me your flight number and the time. I’ll meet you at the airport.
Best wishes to you and your family!
话题阅读 1-3 FTT
文化视窗 1. city square 2. The Monument to the People’s Heroes 3. east
A篇 1-5 BACDB B篇 6-10 BBDAD C篇 11-15 CBADB
拓展阅读 1-3 ACC
I. 1-5 CCDBA 6-10 BCDBB 11-15 CDCAC
Ⅱ. 16-20 DBBAD 21-25 CACCB
Ⅲ. 26-30DBDBC 31-35 BDADC 36-40 ACBCD
Ⅳ. 41-45 FADBC 46-50 DGABE
Ⅴ. 51. Can you tell me what your mother look like? / Can you tell me something about your
52. I want to eat ice creams.
53. She often offers help to us.
54. What does he do?
55. What do you think of the pollution?
Ⅵ. (One possible version)
Kangaroos live in Australia. They are gentle and lovely. They eat grass and leaves. They have large ears with short arms but long feet. They also have a long strong tail. Their back legs are
strong too. So they can jump very quickly and high. Mother kangaroos carry their babies in the pockets of the front of their bodies. It’s so amazing.
Kangaroos are our friends. We should protect them well.
1. Canada. 2. 17. 3. The piano, the drums, the trumpet and the guitar.
百科掠影 1-3 TFF
A篇 1-5 BADDC
6. Between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. from July 20th to July 30th
7. The Children’s Palace, No. 58, Kaiyuan Street
9. Sports; interest groups; English world
C篇 11-15 ADCBC
I. 1-5 ACBCC 6-10 CBACC 11-15 DCDBB
Ⅱ. 16-20 ABDDC 21-25CABBD
Ⅲ. 26-30 CBDBB 31-35 DACBB 36-40 CDABB
Ⅳ. 41-45 BDEAF 46-50 FCEAD
Ⅴ. 51. The cat never appeared again.
52. The book is boring / not interesting.
53. The trousers are suitable for me.
54. Why don’t you put on this hat? / What about putting on this hat?
55. What is the weather like in Shenzhen?
Ⅵ. (One possible version)
Why are trees important?
That’s important. People and animals need oxygen to live. Many small animals and insects live in trees. Some of them also get food from trees. Trees can also stop water and soil from going away. You know, trees are green. They can make our country even more beautiful. Trees are our friends. We should plant more trees and take good care of them.
话题阅读 1-3 TFF
百科掠影 1. 85% 2. More than 60% 3. Don’t touch
A篇 1-5 CDCAB 6-10 CBACD
B篇 1-6 BCACD 6-10 ACCAB
C篇 1-5 DCCAA 6-10 DCBCB
拓展阅读 1-3 CAB
I. 1-5 DBDBD 6-10 AACBD 11-15 BADAB
Ⅱ. 16-20 BACDD 21-25 CACBA
Ⅲ. 26-30 BACDA 31-35 BDADC 36-40 CBBCC
Ⅳ. 41-45 BCDAF 46-50 CAEDB
Ⅴ. 51. I don’t feel like eating now.
52. What’s the matter with you?
53. To play cards is not exiting.
54. How do people turn electricity into light energy?
55. Your answer is correct in a way.
Ⅵ. A)56. Playing soccer. 57. In winter. 58. An actor. 59. Singing and dancing.
60. His sister.
B)(One possible version)
Dear Jack, In the first photo, I’m taking a photo of a beautiful bird with my camera. I like birds. I think birds are our friends. In the second photo, what can you see? It’s raining. I am helping an old man with my friend, Sam. In the last photo, it’s very cold. We are wearing warm clothes and playing with the snow.
话题阅读 1-3 FTF
文化视窗 1. southeast 2. rivers 3. January, beginning
A篇 1-5 DCADB 6-10 DDBCA
B篇1-5 ADDCB 6-10 CBAAC
C篇1-5 DCDAC 6-10 DDBAB
I. 1-5 CBCCD 6-10 ACAAC 11-15 DDCDA
Ⅱ. 16-20 CBCDA 21-25 BDBCD
Ⅲ. 26-30 ADBBC 31-35 CDACB 36-40 CDBDA
Ⅳ. 41-45 EAFDB 46-50 BCAFD
51. Shall we go for a walk after supper?
52. The paper in your notebook all is from trees.
53. I don’t know how to learn English well.
54. Please look after your sister these two days.
55. There is nobody in the theatre at daytime.
Ⅵ. (One possible version)
How to keep healthy
must have enough sleep, at least eight hours a day. Don’t stay up late. Second, we must do exercise for one hour every day either in the morning or in the afternoon. For example, we can run or play basketball. Third, we should have a balanced diet. We must have breakfast every morning. Fourth, it’s important to drink enough water and have plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. If we do so, I am sure we can keep healthy.
话题阅读 1. have fun 2. with their friends 3. doing volunteer and charity work
百科掠影 1-3 FFT
A) 1-5 DFCEA B) 1-5 BECAD C) 1-5 ECGBD
was holding a bag. I realized that he was a thief. I thought I was not strong enough to catch him. Suddenly, I got an idea. I took out my mobile phone and took a photo of the thief. Then I called the police. The police caught the thief very soon with the picture of the thief.
A) 1. London 2. half past nine 3. British Museum 4. have lunch 5. boat
B) One possible version
The weekend is coming. I’m going to do many things at the weekend. On Saturday morning, I’m going to have a piano lesson and clean the room in the afternoon. In the evening, I’m going to watch TV. On Sunday morning, I’m going to revise for the test because there’s going to be an English test next Monday. I’m going to do my homework in the afternoon and check emails in the evening. I think I’ll have a happy weekend.
I. 1-5 BABBD 6-10 BADDC 11-15 BBACB
Ⅱ. 16-20 DABAC 21-25 DBACB
Ⅲ. 26-30 ABDCC 31-35 CDADD 36-40 CBCBA
Ⅳ. 41-45 CAEFB 46-50 DACGE
51. Lo is able to drive a car.
52. You mustn’t smoke here.
53. We use wood to make paper.
54. He warned his son against playing in the river.
55. The movie show seemed successful.
Ⅵ. (One possible version)
A)56. Washington D.C., America 57. Brighton, England 58. An actress 59. A farmer
60. Likes singing for people
B)One possible version:
Today is August 15th. I bought a ticket for Liu Dehua’s concert a few days ago. Andy is his English name. He is my favourite singer.
At 7:00 pm the concert began. I saw Andy face to face for the first time. He was very handsome and looked much younger than his age. His songs made us excited! The concert ended at 10:00 pm. On my way home, I was still excited. What a wonderful concert! I’ll never forget it.
电话号码 telephone/phone number 劳驾，请原谅 excuse me 为…而感谢你 thank you for… 一套，一副，一组A set of 快点 come on 录音机 tape player
飞机模型 model plane 参加体育运动或比赛 play sports 考虑 思考 think about 吃早饭/午饭/晚饭 have breakfast/lunch/dinner 二：翻译句子
11.knives; has 12. Jane’s; mine 13. going; to go
14. Our; them 15. to visit; doesn’t like
1-5. ACABC 6-10. CAABA 11-15. CBACD
1-5. ABBCD 6-10. ABABA
1-5. BCCAB 6-10. ABCBA
Task 1 词汇学习。阅读下面关于词汇的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
1. be from
[解析] 这是体现系表结构的短语，其中be是系动词，介词from以及后面所带的名词用作表语。在本课中，be from的意思是“来自于，是„„的人”。例如：
They are from France. 他们来自法国。
I’m from Shanghai. 我是上海人。
[拓展]英语中还有一个类似的表达，即come from，其意思与be from相同。例如：She comes from Japan.（＝ She’s from Japan.）
a. Tom lives in Paris.
b. They live at No. 18 Guoxiang Street of Suzhou.
c. Andrew lives on the 17th floor.
d. Does Lucy live here?
[结论] 通过观察例句a、b和c，我们知道live后接地点名词时，要借助介词in, at和on。一般来说，接相对较大的地点时用______，如例句a；接相对较小的地点时用 _______，如例句c. 通过观察例句d，我们发现live后接的是副词 ______，所以其后不用再接任何介词。 Take 2 语法突破。
a. Where is Mark / Sydney?
b. Where are my shoes?
c. Where is your pen pal from?
d. Where do you live?
[结论] 通过观察例句a与b可知，where引导的特殊疑问句可用来询问某物、某人或 ______ 在哪儿，其句型结构为“Where + is / are + 主语？”。通过观察例句c可知，如果要询问某（些）人的籍贯或家乡，可用句型“Where + is/are+主语+from？”。通过观察例句d可知，如果要询问某人的 ______，可用句型“Where + do/does+主语+live?”。
Task 1 词汇学习。阅读下面有关词汇的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
The supermarket is open now. Let’s go there. 那家超市正在营业中，我们去那里吧。
Look! The door is open. 看，那扇门是开着的。
[拓展2] open除作形容词外，还可作动词，意为“打开（门或窗）；开始营业”。例如： Please open the window. It’ s very hot. 天气太热了，请打开窗户。
When does the bank open? 银行什么时候开始营业？
[解析] busy表示“繁忙的；忙碌的”，其反义词为free，意为“空闲的”。例如： He is not busy now. = He is free now. 他现在不忙。
[拓展] 常用短语：be busy with sth. 忙于某事；be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事。
The boy is busy with his homework. 这男孩忙于他的作业。
Bill is busy playing the guitar. 比尔正忙于弹吉他。
Task 2 重要解析。阅读下面的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
1. Is there a market in the neighborhood?
[解析1] 此处是there be的一般疑问句结构。你知道there be 结构的具体用法吗？我们来共同探讨一下吧！请认真观察下面的例子，然后补全结论中所缺的内容。
a. There in an apple/some broccoli on the table.
b. There are many balls in the store.
c. — Is there a supermarket near here?
— Yes, there is. /No, there isn’t。
d. There aren’t any children in the classroom
（1）通过观察以上例子可知，there be结构表示“某地有某人或某物”，其中be的形式和后面的名词在数方面保持一致。如果be后面是可数名词单数或不可数名词，要用 _______（is/are），如例子a; 如果be后面是可数名词的 _______ （单数/复数）形式，要用are, 如例子b。
（2）由例子c可知，there be结构的一般疑问句是将 _______提到there之前。回答用Yes或No，后接简略答语。
（3）由例子d可知，there be结构的否定形式是直接在be后面加 ________。
[解析2] in the neighborhood 表示“在附近”。例如：
There is a park in the neighborhood. 附近有一个公园。
2. It’s down Xingfu Street on the right.
[解析1] down此处作介词，意为“沿着”。例如：Go down this street. 沿着这条街走。
[拓展] down 除作介词外，还可作副词，意为“向下，下去”，常位于动词之后。例如： Please sit down. 请坐下。
[解析2] on the right/left 表示“在右/左边”。例如：
There is a supermarket on the right. 在右边有一家超市。
[拓展]on one’s left/right 表示“在某人的左/右边”；on the left/right of…表示“在„„的左/右边”。例如：
Lucy sits on Lily’s right. 露西坐在莉莉的右边。
You can see a school on the right of the bank. 你能看到在银行右边有一所学校。
Task 1 词汇学习。阅读下面有关词汇的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
a. 当kind用作名词时，意为“种，种类”等，常和介词of 连用，后面接名词。表示一个种类时，就用“a kind of + 名词”，名词前面不加冠词；如果表示几个不同的种类时，就用“数词 + kinds + of ”，后面跟名词的复数。例如：
A dog is a kind of animal. 狗是一种动物。
There are three kinds of apples on the table. 桌子上有三种苹果。
b. kind of可用来修饰形容词或动词，意为“有点儿”，此时kind没有数的变化。例如： I’m kind of tired. 我有点累了。
I kind of like that red hat. 我有点喜欢那顶红色的帽子。
The old woman is very kind and we all like her. 那位老妇人很善良，我们都很喜欢她。
Take 2 要点解析。阅读下面的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
Why do you like reading books?
[解析] 前面我们已经接触过why引导的特殊疑问句，下面我们就来复习一下why的用法： a. why是疑问副词，常用来询问原因，意为“为什么”。Why引导的特殊疑问句的结构是：疑问词why+一般疑问句。
— Why do you ike the book?
— Because it’ s interesting.
— Why do you like to eat broccoli?
— Because it is healthy.
Task 3 问题探究。
[问题]在本章，我们学习了许多形容词，如ugly, clever, friendly, beautiful, small, cute, shy, smart等。那么，你能总结出形容词的用法吗？
This is a very beautiful garden. 这是一个非常漂亮的花园。
There is something new in today’s newspaper. 今天报纸上有些新鲜事。
b 作表语 形容词作表语，与be动词或其他连系动词连用，说明主语的情况，位于be动词或连系动词的后面。例如：
He is very smart. 他很机灵。
Task 1 要点解析。阅读下面的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
1. What does your cousin do?
[解析] 该问句是用来询问职业的常用语，意思是“你堂兄做什么工作？”例如： What do you do? 你做什么工作？
What已经是我们的老朋友了。在这一章我们来看看如何用它来询问职业以及如何应答。 a. 问：What + be + 主语？
— What is you sister?
— She is a reporter.
b. 问：What + do / does + 主语 + do？
— What does your father do?
— He is a bank clerk.
c. 问：what is + one’s job?
答：主语+ be + a/an+职业名词。例如：
— What is your job?
— I’m a doctor.
2. What does your sister want to be?
[解析1] want to be表示“想成为„„”。例如：
I want to be a doctor. 我想成为一名医生。
[解析2]本句的意思是“你妹妹将来想做什么工作？”是用来询问某人将来的打算时常用的一个句子。当询问某人将来的打算时，常用句型：What + do/does+主语+want to be ?；其回答则是：主语+want/wants to be+（a/an）+职业名词。例如：
— What does your brother want to be?
— He wants to be a teacher.
Task 2 问题探究。
[问题] 你知道actor, reporter等职业名词是如何构成的吗？
2. –ist 结尾 例如：science—scientist
3. –ian 结尾 例如：music—musician
Task 1 词汇学习。阅读下面有关词汇的讲解，并领会其知识要点。
Our classroom is very clean every day.
We want to find a clean hotel to live in.
Linda cleans her room every weekend.
All the students in our school are cleaning now.
c. 在动词clean后加-er可构成名词cleaner, 意为“清洁工”。固定短语do the cleaning意为“打扫；清洁”。
Task 2 语法突破。
a. Look! He is doing his homework.
b. Are Tom and Bill swimming now?
c. John isn’t talking on the phone.
d. What are Jenny and Mary doing?
句式：肯定句 结构：主语+be（am, is, are）+（1）+其他
句式：否定句 结构：主语+be（am, is, are）+（2）动词的-ing形式+其他
现在进行时的标志词常有now, look, listen等。
[注意] 有些动词通常不用于现在进行时，如know, have（有），like, love, want等。例如： I want to buy a new jacket. 我想买一件新夹克。
1. How’s the weather in your city?
The weather is fine today. 今天的天气很好。
牛津七年级·普及版全程跟踪测试卷 （2007—2008 学年度下学期）参考答案 牛津7B Unit 1 Dream homes 阶段测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. capital 2. shower 3. between 4. ninth 5. quiet B) 1. neighbours’ 2. garden 3. tidy 4. eighth 5. Thousands C) 1. twelfth 2. really 3. worried 4. shelves 5. friendly D) 1. to say 2. to get 3. is reading 4. is chatting 5. to see II. 1—5 DACBB 6—10 ACDDA 11—15 BCCAB III. 1. rains a lot 2. was born 3. shares, with 4. sleeps well 5. more than 6. has, her 7. Which floor 8. What’s, doing 9. Would, some 10. doesn’t, have IV. 1. climb, ladder, get into 2. next to mine, parents’ 3. be tired, journey from 4. have a free day 5. second child of, family V. 1. C → are 2. C → people 3. D → 去掉the 4. C → twenty 5. C → chalk VI. 1. centre 2. flat 3. or 4. only 5. town 6. like 7. wooden 8. favourite 9. sitting 10. dinner VII. 1—5 DACBA 6—10 DBCAD VIII. A) 1—5 BADBC B) 1. There are four families in Ali’s apartment building. 2. He was a teacher. 3. No, they don’t. 4. 我们楼下住着一家四口 5. All the people in my apartment building are very nice. IX. One possible version: My home My family live in a 120-square-metre flat on the fourth floor. It has three bedrooms—one is for my grandparents, one is for my parents and the other is for me. There is a study in our flat. It is small but comfortable for me to study in, and I have a computer in it. We have a bathroom with a shower. Our balcony is very large. There is also a kitchen. Look! Mother is busy cooking lunch for us. 牛津7B Unit 1 Dream homes 综合测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. climb 2. chatting 3. wooden 4. fifth 5. printers B) 1. rooms 2. second 3. its 4. friendly 5. finally 6. teacher’s 7. tired 8. sitting 9. least 10. climbers C) 1. rains 2. to chat 3. sleeps 4. has 5. was 6. go 7. dance 8. to help 9. is calling 10. will go II. 1—5 CBBDB 6—10 BCCAC 11—15 BBADC III. 1. Would, something 2. What else 3. comes first 4. There are 5. shares, with 6. doesn’t like 7. Which floor 8. How many 9. What is 10. What’s, doing IV. 1. friendly to 2. live on 3. don’t, own bedroom 4. Where else 5. Which, favourite country V. 1. speak 2. calling / that 3. speaking 4. from 5. out 6. message 7. to 8. number 9. back 10. Thanks VI. 1—5 CDAAC 6—10 BADDB VII. A) 1—5 DBBCA B) 1. on the Mars 2. on the moon 3. the moon 4. wars 5. People will disappear on the Earth. C) 1. She has a fruit shop. 2. No, she isn’t. 3. His favourite fruit is the apple. 4. He found them on the table. 5. Because he wanted to wash the apples in his stomach. VIII. One possible version: Everyone has his own dreams about his future. Me too. When I grow up, I want to be a doctor like my father and I think it’s cool to wear white uniform. At the same time I also want to be a teacher like my mother, too. Teachers are great! When I see people drive to work, I think it is very wonderful, and I will drive my car to school every day. However, I really would like to become a writer when I grow up. I enjoy writing stories. How fun it will be! 牛津7B Unit 2 Welcome to Sunshine Town 阶段测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. teaches 2. hospital 3. because 4. dirty 5. Western B) 1. tomatoes 2. preparing 3. souvenir 4. buildings 5. badminton C) 1. listening
2. is 3. to study 4. is having 5. to do 6. sounds 7. will show 8. knives 9. to go 10. ninth II. 1—5 BACCD 6—10 ABBCB 11—15 DCABB III. 1. How does 2. belong to 3. takes, to dance 4. much, is 5. Which IV. 1. show, around 2. won’t leave until, comes 3. Why don’t, local theatre 4. less, pollution, areas 5. grows / plants, vegetables 6. Don’t miss 7. enough, to drink V. 1—5 CGAED VI. 1—5 BACCD 6—10 ACABB VII. A) 1—5 BBBCB 征订、咨询、教研 0514-82150088 八、九年级的答案 接在后面 B) 1—5 TFFFF C) 1—5 BDDAD VIII. One possible version: Li Li lives in a small village called Licheng. It is far from the town. There is a big garden in front of his house. His mother often grows flowers and vegetables in it. There is a small pool near his house. He often goes fishing there. There is no big shop nearby, so his father often rides a bike to do some shopping in the town. There is also a hill near his house. It is very beautiful. There are many green trees and a river there. He often climbs the hill and plays with his friends there. They can hear the birds sing, too. 牛津7B Unit 2 Welcome to Sunshine Town 综合测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. sunny 2. building 3. because 4. Western 5. dirty B) 1. underground 2. pollution 3. local 4. waiter 5. cook C) 1. to do 2. to finish 3. loaves 4. eighth 5. having 6. friendly 7. to eat 8. ours 9. tomatoes 10. less D) 1. The, the 2. an 3. a, an 4. The, the 5. The II. 1—5 CBBDB 6—10 BBDBB 11—15 CDCAC III. 1. How many floors 2. Why do, like 3. How much 4. How much, does 5. I don’t think, are 6. takes me, to watch 7. What does, do 8. Would,like some 9. one / a, mine 10. are some glasses IV. 1. good, to live 2. to go, works of art 3. Ann’s, next to 4. belong to; Mike’s 5. takes me, to walk 6. my; Its 7. lots of 8. our favourite 9. Maybe, order 10. take, to V. 1. B → his 2. D → watching 3. C → by bicycle 4. C → us 5. B → Beijing Duck VI. 1. your 2. yours 3. Li Lei’s 4. my 5. after VII. 1—5 BACDB 6—10 CABCD VIII. A) 1—5 DCBDB B) 1—5 FTFFF IX. One
possible version: This is my home town, a big town. There is a lake in the south-east. Next to the lake, there is a park. Its name is Hancheng Park. It is beautiful. Look! There are a lot of different buildings. I live in that flat. The building over there is a supermarket. Its name is Suguo Supermarket. We often go there to do some shopping. Our home town is very quiet. There is less pollution in our home town than other big cities. And the people here are very friendly. I love my home town very much. Hope you have a good time here. 牛津7B Units 1—2 总结测试卷(A)参考答案 I. A) 1. beach 2. bookcases 3. hospital 4. buildings 5. pollution B) 1. None 2. worry 3. less 4. capital 5. fifth C) 1. to live 2. shelves 3. minutes’ 4. to play 5. tomatoes II. 1—5 BABDD 6—10 ABDBD 11—15 DAABC III. 1. Would, like 2. isn’t any 3. between, and 4. What else 5. How much IV. 1. to share, with 2. takes, to go 3. doesn’t, until 4. no other rooms 5. Whose; theirs
6. help, with V. 1. D → some 2. C → thousand 3. C → no 4. C → closed 5. B → the girl VI. 1—5 CDEFA VII. A) 1—5 BDCDA 6—10 BCCDB B) 1. video 2. underground 3. pollution 4. Most 5. close 6. souvenirs 7. Western 8. local 9. like 10. enjoy VIII. A) 1—5 DBCBA B) 1. West 2. lovely 3. sleeps 4. food 5. fast IX. One possible version: Hello, my name is Li Ming. I live in a big house in Xuzhou. Xuzhou is a beautiful city. It is in the north of Jiangsu Province. It is only half an hour from the centre of Xuzhou to my house by bus. There is less air pollution in my home town. There are several parks in it. There is also a lake in Xuzhou. It’s a wonderful place to visit. I hope you can come and visit it some time. If you come to my home town, I’ll show you around. 牛津7B Units 1—2 总结测试卷(B)参考答案 I. A) 1. none 2. call 3. badminton 4. sunny 5. Finally B) 1. Western 2. Japan 3. Li Hong and Li Ying’s 4. Thousands 5. anything C) 1. missed 2. Moscow 3. leaving 4. underground 5. Twentieth D) 1. take a message 2. speak to 3. listening to music 4. not much pollution 5. couldn’t wait to 6. at the same time 7. stay at home 8. show us around 9. don’t like, at all 10. is close to II. 1—5 BADAB 6—10 BCADB 11—15 DCAAA III. 1. you give, back to 2. next to / close to 3. Where is 4. How far is 5. enjoyed ourselves IV. 1. arrive, the morning, eighth 2. be tired, long trip / journey 3. floors above; on the 4. learn / know about other 5. Would, like to live, palace V. 1—5 FECBD VI. A) 1—5 CDABB 6—10 BDADC B) 1. seasons 2. clouds
3. gets 4. shine 5. time 6. also 7. clothes 8. with 9. laugh 10. later VII. A) 1—5 BBCBA B) 1. It’s in Nantou County in Taiwan, China. 2. It gets the name from its shape. 3. A small island. 4. 休息 5. They feel happy and relaxed again. C) 1—5 TTFTF VIII. One possible version: Welcome to my home town My home town is a beautiful small town in Xinghua. It takes only one hour from the centre of Xinghua by bus. There is a big wonderful park with many green trees and lakes in my home town. There is also a modern supermarket here. If you come here, you can go to the park for a walk and the air there is very clean. You can go shopping in the supermarket, too. There are all kinds of things in it. The people here are very friendly and helpful. Welcome to my home town. 牛津7B Unit 3 Finding your way 阶段测试卷 参考答案 I. A) 1. Follow 2. failed 3. quickly 4. across 5. surprised B) 1. laugh 2. running 3. route 4. twin 5. push C) 1. to start 2. will rain 3. drives 4. Robbers 5. talking II. 1—5 DBBAD 6—10 CDDBC 11—15 BDAAC III. 1. east of 2. the way to
3. Will, visit 4. won’t teach, next IV. 1. We are going to take the bus to the Summer Palace tomorrow. 2. Shall we take another route to the police station? 3. If he fails, he will try again. 4. There are many trees on both sides / each side of the road. 5. Walk straight (on) until you see the bridge. V. 1. D → how to get to / how can I get to 2. C → afraid of 3.
D → will you 4. B → is going to 5. D → across 或去掉C VI. 1. Excuse 2. way 3. drive 4. foot 5. along 6. left 7. turn
8. find 9. Thanks 10. pleasure VII. 1—5 BDCDA 6—10 CCBBD VIII. A) 1—5 FFTFT B) 1—5 DADAB C) 1—5 CDDAB IX. 略 牛津7B Unit 3 Finding your way 综合测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. fail 2. traffic 3. notes 4. bridge 5. afraid B) 1. cloudy 2. knives 3. happily 4. robbers 5. turning C) 1. monitor 2. straight 3. north-east 4. Suddenly 5. through D) 1. at once 2. fast food 3. get to 4. ran away 5. all day II. 1—5 ADCDC 6—10 BADCB III. 1. take another route 2. Who’s going, start, campfire 3. Cross, turn right, straight 4. invite, party 5. Walk along / down, until, traffic lights IV. 1. Which man 2. where, is 3. She isn’t going to work next week. / She won’t go to work next week. 4. Turn right at 5. Are, going V. 1. C → twin
2. C → another 3. D → smoking 4. D → to 5. C → paper VI. 1—5 BECAD VII. 1—5 CAADA 6—10 BDABC VIII. A) 1. He asks John to bring some flour. 2. B 3. John brings two boxes and puts one on top of the other. 4. 他试图阻止店主进 来。5. He falls on the floor. B) 1—5 ADDBC C) 1—5 DACAD IX. 略 下学期期中（Units 1—3）测试卷（A）参考答案 I.
A) 1. underground 2. country 3. chips 4. side 5. metres B) 1. bank 2. straight 3. shoppers 4. hospital 5. theatre C) 1.
sunny 2. least 3. is sleeping 4. visiting 5. shall, meet D) 1. traffic lights 2. be afraid of 3. is different from 4. at the same time 5. is making dinner 6. hold a party 7. the sports centre 8. works of art 9. next to 10. have to II. 1—5 DCBDB 6—10 CBADB 11—15 CDCBD III. 1. in front of 2. arrive in 3. Turn right at 4. share, with 5. will show, around IV. 1. less water, than 2. more than twenty 3. the way to 4. be surprised to see 5. take different routes to V. 1—5 FBACD VI. 1—5 CACAC 6—10 BADAC VII. A) 1—5 ACDCA B) 1—5 DBBDB C) 1. It’s from Bob. 2. This Sunday. 3. Bob. 4. Yes, it is. 5. By car. VIII. One possible version: My home town My home town is not far from Nantong. It takes about twenty minutes to go there by bus. There are many tall buildings in my home town. There is a shopping mall, a youth centre, a cinema and some other tall buildings. There is also a park near the cinema. I often go to the park with my classmates. We like playing games and chatting there. There are lots of things to do in my home town and I am always busy. I think my home town is a wonderful place to live. I hope you can come and visit it soon. 下学期期中(Units 1—3)测试卷 (B)参考答案 I. A) 1. boring 2. worries 3. while 4. ladder 5. journey B) 1. Suddenly 2. museum 3. preparing 4. example 5. bath C) 1. shelves 2. nearby 3. cross 4. to watch 5. talking 6. sunny 7. twentieth 8. quickly 9. will rain 10. your D) 1. is close to 2. told them everything 3. was surprised to 4. to take another route 5. at once II. 1—5 CDBAA 6—10 BACAD 11—15 BDBCA III. 1. use, to open 2. Why not go 3. Does, belong to 4. What else 5. how to get to IV. 1. share, with 2. looking forward to seeing 3. north-west of 4. all over 5. wait to open V. 1. B→ quiet 2. A→ What 3. C→ to fly 4. B→ be 5. D→ through VI. 1. Would you like to go to Beijing Zoo 2. What can we see in the zoo 3. I don’t know how to get there 4. You can go there on foot 5. Where and when shall we meet VII. 1—5 DACCB 6—10 BBDCA VIII. A) 1. Sunshine Bus Station 2. take a bus 3. the Palace Museum 4. go boating 5. the Tian’anmen Square B) 1—5 FTFTT C) 1—5 BAAAB IX. One possible version: My dream home My dream home is very large. It’s a flat. It has four floors. There are four people in my family. There are at least twenty rooms in the building. I think it’s big enough for my family. There is a bathroom on each floor, and they are very large. On the ground floor, there’s no room. We can put our things there. And I can play games with my friends. It has a computer room and a large sitting room on the first floor. Our bedrooms are on the second floor. My study is on the third floor. It must have a table and a bookcase. There is also a garden in front of the building. I can plant some flowers in it. It must be very beautiful in summer. 牛津7B Unit 4 Amazing things 阶段测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. happened 2. last 3. yesterday 4. bushes 5. bright B) 1. search 2. without 3. weak 4. frightened 5. noise C) 1. later 2. unusual 3. following 4. carefully 5. reporter II. 1—5 CCBBC 6—10 ABBBC 11—15 BAACB III. 1. Were you sure 2. Is there anybody 3. didn’t find anything 4. What did, see 5. Why did, get up 6. What did, hear 7. Where did, go 8. show, to 9. looked after, well 10. another IV. 1. had a good / great time 2. on the top of 3. On my way home 4. turned around
5. made a sound like V. 1. 去掉with 2. at → about 3. little → few 4. up me → me up 5. working hard → hard-working VI. 1—5 FCBED VII. 1—5 ADDAA 6—10 DCDDA VIII. A) 1—5 BCCAC B) a. 1. second 2. strange 3. cat 4. whisper b. 3—5—2—1—6—4 IX. One possible version： We are going to the zoo Li Nan and I are good friends. Tomorrow is Sunday. We have no class. We are going to the zoo. We are going to have a look at animals there. The zoo is quite near from our school. We are going to meet outside the school gate at half past eight and we will go there on foot. In the zoo, we can see tigers, elephants, monkeys, pandas and other animals. We think we’ll have a good time. 牛津7B Unit 4 Amazing things 综合测试卷参考答案 I. A) 1. scientists 2. unusual 3. excited 4. weight 5. tortoise B) 1. fond 2. whisper 3. strange 4. afraid 5. without C) 1. are practising 2. invented 3. decide 4. Remember 5. to travel D) 1. as usual 2. as well as 3. is crazy about 4. turned around 5. happened to II. 1—5 CCCAD 6—10 BDDCB 11—15 CDACC III. 1. What an interesting 2. returned, to 3. belongs to 4. take, care of 5. How long, take 6. How happily 7. with, black paws
8. my jackets IV. 1. hard-working student； crazy about 2. afraid of, any more 3. for calling 4. takes me, to walk 5. dangerous, are 6. at birth 7. is, healthy, live up to 8. with, open 9. work out, without your help V. 1. C → Yours 2. 去掉B 3. D → tall 4. B → a few 5. D → kicked VI. 1. amazing 2. without 3. really 4. talk 5. animals VII. 1—5 CBABD 6—10 CACBD VIII. A) 1—5 CBDDB B) 1. In her shop. 2. Under the window of her shop. 3. An old jacket. 4. $300 and a photo. 5. Her lost brother, John. IX. One possible version: I watched the fish for many days. The fish sleep but they sleep with their eyes open. Some fish sleep in the day but some sleep at night. If fish are not moving in the water, they
are sleeping. They can float in water or stay on the bottom when they sleep.
1. We should protect trees, because they can take ________ harmful gases. A. in B. on C. from D. with 2. --- ________ people like Mo Yan’s works.
--- Yeah, I plan to interview him about his work. A. two millions of B. two millions C. million of D. millions of 3. --- Can you tell me something about those chairs ? --- Of course .They are ________ hard woods. A. made from B. made of C. made into D. made in 4. I climbed Baiyun Hill yesterday. It made me ________. A. tired B. tiring C. to be tired D. to be tiring 5. Green ________ our eyes. A. is good to B. is good for C. is bad to D. is bad for 6. The baby is sleeping, can you stop ________? A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. to singing 7. The earth is in danger. We must fight ________ pollution. A. for B. in C. with D. against 8. There are many festivals in China, ________, Children’s day is on June 1st. A. such as B. like C. for example D. just like 9. --- What are you doing now? --- ________. A. I finished my homework B. I am running. C. I read an English book D. You are singing. 10. Mary worked so hard, ________, she got a prize from her boss. A. in fact B. however C. though D. as a result
Kate Rose, an eighteen-year-old girl, came to Nepal(尼泊尔)four month ago. She left school eight months ago, speak English when they were six years old. The older children can speak English very Kate teaches writing ,grammar, and art .all in English. She enjoys art the most.
Kate doesn’t has a lot of timend travel around Nepal with a friend,” after that ”Kate says” We are going to visit more countries in Asia.” ( ) 1. A. will go B. went C. go D. goes ( ) 2. A. to travelled B. travelled C. travelling D. to travelling ( ) 3. A. lived B. will live C. live D. is living ( ) 4. A. with B. about C. off D. from ( ) 5. A. their B. theirs C. them D. they ( ) 6. A. a B. an C. the D. / ( ) 7. A. so B. but C. or D. and ( ) 8. A. good B. well C. nice D. fine ( ) 9. A. see B. to see C. seeing D. to seeing ( ) 10.A. to teaching B. teach C. teaching D. to teach
I’m playing with my pet dog.
( ) 1. A. three C. five D. six
( ) 2. A. working ( ) 3. A. color ( ) 4. A. selling ( ) 5. A. interesting ( ) 6. A. pandas ( ) 7. A. studying ( ) 8. A. hour ( ) 9. A. chess ( ) 10.A. doing
B. exercising B. subject B. writing B. boring B. dogs B. doing B. day B. music B. having C. relaxing C. sport C. making C. easy C. cats C. playing C. week C. English C. making D. studying D. job D. reading D. difficult D. fish
D. watching D. month D. swimming D. taking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I’m Leo. There is a great artist in my family. She is Lisa. Lisa likes drawing a lot. Here are her three drawings. There is an animal in the first drawing. It has two big eyes, big mouth and two small ears. It has long arms and long legs. It is black and white . There are some apples in its hands. It looks very happy .What is it? I don’t know, but Lisa says it is a panda. There is a woman in the second drawing. She is thin. She has straight blonde hair, a small mouth, a big nose and two big eyes. She looks angry. Who is she? Lisa says she is our mum. But Mum has curly blonde hair, small eyes and a small nose. There is an animal in the third drawing, too. Its head is an apple. Its hair is an apple. Its hair and till are leaves. It is a banana. Its two legs are carrots. What is it? Lisa says it is a horse, but it doesn’t look like a horse. Lisa is really a great artist, isn’t she?
( ) 1. The animal in the first drawing ________.
A. looks very happy
B. is eating apples
C. has big eyes and big ears A. a big mouth
B. curly blonde hair
D. has short arms and short legs C. two big eyes
D. a big nose D. classmate D. the mouth
( ) 2. Leo’s mum has ________.
( ) 3. From the passage, we can know Lisa is Leo’s ________. A. mother B. cousin C. sister ( ) 4.The underline word “ it ” in the fourth paragraph means “ ________”
A. the hair
B. the head
C. the tail
1 2 3 4 5 6
( ) 5. Which of the following is true according to the passage? A. Lisa’s horse likes to eat carrots. B. Lisa loves to draw. C. Lisa draws an animal and two women. D. The woman in the second drawing looks happy.
I’ll study in Beijing. I want to rent (租) a single (单一的) room for 7 months in the city. If you have a single room for under ￥800 a month, please call Shelly at 13837088689. I have a house with three rooms. It’s clean. It’s close to a bus stop and a supermarket. If you want to rent it, please call Mr. Wang at 6628-7800. I will work in Beijing for one year with three friends. We would like to find a house with four rooms, and some furniture for under ￥2,000 a month. Please call Bob at 13976738856.( ) 1.Where can you see the above information?
A. In a story-book
B. In a newspaper
C. In a movie
D. In a dictionary
( ) 2. Shelly wants to ________. A. find a school in Beijing B. rent a house in Beijing C. rent a single room in Beijing D. stay in Beijing for eight months ( ) 3. Mr. Wang has a house with ________ rooms. A. five B. four C. three D. two ( ) 4. If a man calls 13976738856, he may ________.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A. want to rent a big house B. have a single room to rent C. want to sell some furniture D. have a house with four rooms ( ) 5. Which of the following is true according to the above information? A. Bob will work in Beijing for two years. B. Bob wants to rent a house for him and his friends. C. The rent (租金) of Mr. Wang’s house is ￥2,000 a month. D. If you want to rent Mr. Wang’s house, you can call 13837088689.
Dear friends I’m writing this letter to tell you the disaster(灾难）these days. Too much dust in the air made the air grey and people hardly breathe in many cities. What’s worse,this brought serious traffic problems, too. Drivers could’t see a long distance. The main reason of this is human. It’s our time to save the Earth. The most important thing is to plant more trees. At the same time, we should stop cutting down trees and protect Besides, don’t keep TVs or computers on when you are not using them. When you leave a room, turn off the lights. A small action is very helpful to our home. Please join us to protect the Earth. Let’s start from the little things right around us.
Leader of the Students Union
( ) 1. What happened these days? A. Too many traffic problems happened. B. Too much dust (灰尘）made the air grey. C. People stopped cutting down trees. D. People used too much paper. ( ) 2. What does the underlined word “home” mean? A. A house B. A living place C. The earth D. The forest ( ) 3. What is the most important thing to protect environment? A. Planting more trees B. Saving water C. Turning off TVs D. Driving fewer cars ( ) 4. Who wrote this letter? A. A farmer B. A scientist C. A worker D. A student ( ) 5. What is this letter mainly about? A. Telling people the environment problems. B. Telling people about the earth. C. Asking people to protect the earth. D. Asking people to save forests and water.
1. Those bags look very heavy. Let me c________ one for you. 2. Mary bought a lot of f________ for her new office. 3. We d________ holes to plant trees yesterday.
4. I usually d________ problems with my parents and they give me some help. 5. Don’t eat too much chocolate. It’s h________ to your health. 1. carry 2. furniture 3. dug 4. discuss 5. harmful
He ________ ________ the ________ for a long time. 2. 锻炼身体能使你保持健康。
Doing exercise can ________ you ________. 3. 环顾森林四周，你会发现很多动物。
________ ________ the forest ,you will find many animals. 4. 这个篮子是用竹子做的。
The basket ________ ________ ________ bamboo. 5. 事实上，今天没下雨。
________ ________, it didn’t rain today.
1. fought against disease 2.keep healthy 3. Look around 4. is made of 5. In fact
七下 Unit 3 测试
1. I looked ________ for my lost pen, but I couldn’t find it ________.
A. everywhere; anywhere
Long long ago there was an old tiger. He lived ___1___ the forest .He called himself the king of the forest. One day he ___2___ hungry, but he didn’t want to look for food ___3___. He wanted other animals ___4___ him some food to eat .He saw a monkey and said,” I’m hungry, Monkey, give me something to eat.” “Oh, tiger.” said the monkey, “I cannot do that now. There is ___5___ tiger over there. He want something to eat, ___6___. He doesn’t let me ___7___ any food to you .I am afraid of him.
“What where is him, I must see him.” The monkey led tiger ___8___ a bridge, “Now look down at the water. Do you see him?”
“Yes, I must eat him.” with the words ,the tiger jumped ___9___ the water. ___10____ clever the monkey was. ( ) 1. A. in ( ) 2. A. feel ( ) 3. A. him ( ) 4. A. giving ( ) 6. A. also ( ) 7. A. give ( ) 8. A. to
B. on B. felt B. his B. to giving B. too B. to give B. at
C. for C. is feeling C. himself C. to give C. others C. either C. gave C. on
D. with D. feels D. itself D. give D. another D. as well D. giving D. in
C. everywhere; everywhere A. between A. with A. themselves A. clean A. to go A. exciting; exciting
2. Look! Your car is sleeping ________ the sofa.
B. above C. under B. in C. from B. yourself C. ourselves B. cleaning C. to cleaning B. going C. went B. exciting; excited
C. excited; excited
D. across D. for D. myself D. cleaned D. go
D. excited; exciting
3. ________ David’s help , I finished the work on time . 4. We can’t always just think of ________.
5. After he got home, he started ________ the kitchen.
6. You’d better ________ to bed now ,because you have get up early tomorrow. 7. The football match last night was really ________. Many fans got ________ about it . 8. I sit ________ the classroom so that I can see the black board clearly ________ me .
A. in the front of; in front of C. in front of; in front of A. run A. her
B. to run B. hers
B. in the front of; in the front of D. in front of; in the front of C. running C. she
D. ran D. herself
B. anywhere; everywhere D. anywhere ; anywhere
9. I saw David ___________ towards me .
10. My aunt enjoyed _____________ at the party last night.
( ) 5. A. the other B. other
( ) 9. A. out of ( ) 10. A. What
B. from B. What a
C. into C. How a
D. onto D. How
There is a Zoo in my town, I often go there with my friends by ___1___ in weekends. It usually takes my father about ___2___ minutes to drive there .We often ___3___ home at about nine in the morning and arrive there at about twenty past nine .I like many kinds of animals, But I like ___4___ the best.
First, they are very cute, Second, they are ___5___ and they are one of China’s symbols. But now pandas are in great danger. So we must ___6___ them.
Now I’m watching the two pandas in the Zoo, I ___7___ want to go near and play with them. ___8___ I also want to give them some food. But I ___9___ the rules in the Zoo: ①Don’t go near to the animals. ②Don’t give ___10___ to the animals…
To make animals live A. happy life, everyone needs to follow the rules.
( ) 1. A. car ( ) 2. A. ten ( ) 3. A. get ( ) 4. A. elephants ( ) 5. A. friendly ( ) 6. A. sell ( ) 7. A. never ( ) 8. A. Or ( ) 9. A. see
B. bus B. come B. tigers B. weak B. kill B. really B. But B. make
C. bike C. take C. pandas C. tall C. miss C. still C. And C. write
D. underground D. forty D. leave D. lions D. small D. save D. ever D. So D. use D. food
B. twenty C. thirty
( ) 10. A. toys B. books C. pencils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mr Black is short-sighted(近视的), but he doesn’t wear glasses, because he thinks it is not cool to wear glasses. Last Saturday, it was fine. Mr Black liked the sunny day and he wanted to take a walk. He put on(戴上) his black hat, took his yellow bag and then went out of his house. He walked on the street and looked around. The Sun was “Oh, my hat!” Mr Black began to run after it. He ran and the hat “ran”, too. Mr Black felt surprised. An old man shouted at him.
“Hey! What are you doing?” “Running after my hat!”
“Your hat? You are running after my black cat.( ) 1. Why does NOT Mr Black wear glasses? A. He has no glasses.
B. He lost his glasses.
D. He doesn’t need to wear them. C. Snowy
C. It is not cool to wear glasses. A. Rainy
( ) 2. What was the weather like last Saturday?
( ) 3. What does the underlined phrase “blew away” mean in Chinese?
( ) 4. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Mr Black was running after a cat. C. The old man had a black hat, too. A. An old man
B. A strong wind
B. Mr Black was running after his hat. D. The hat could run by itself. C. Running after a cat
D. Cat or hat
( ) 5. What is the best title for the passage?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Now many people like to keep dogs as their pets. Dogs are friends of man not only because they are lovely, but masters(主人).
Dogs can do a lot of work for man. They can play with us. They can look after the house for us. They can hunt with us. But long ago, dogs all over the world were wild(野生的). Dogs started at the Stone Age. All dogs have the same ancestor(祖先). Their ancestor was much like a wolf. Other animals, such as the fox, came from this ancestor, too.
Hundreds of thousands of years ago, man began to tame(驯养) wild dogs. After taming, the strong dogs became working animals. People kept them as pets for fun. Today, there are more than 100 kinds of dogs in the world.
( ) 1. Which of the following is NOT true about the dogs?
A. They can play with us. C. They can guide blind people. A. Bears.
B. They can look after the house for us. D. They can talk with us. C. Wolves.
( ) 2. Which animal did NOT come from the same ancestor? ( ) 3. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Many people like keeping dogs as their pets just because they are very lovely. B. Dogs began at the Ice Age. C. People kept small dogs for fun.
D. There are about 1000 kinds of dogs in the world. A. 厉害的
( ) 4. What does the underlined word “faithful” mean in Chinese?
( ) 5. What’s the passage about?
A. It’s about lovely dogs. C. It’s about how people train dogs,
B. It’s about why people love dogs.
D. It’s about where dogs come from and the use of dog’s.
1 2 3 4 5
A man had a monkey. Every day he put on monkey shows to make a living(谋生). One evening the man called a butcher(屠夫) and asked him to take away the monkey the next morning. The monkey heard their talk. He was very afraid. So he went to his friend — a pig. He told the pig about his problem and asked for advice. The pig asked, “Does your owner have a baby?” “Yes, he has one little son.” “Well, I will come around and I will take away the child and run off with him.” “What then?” “Before the man knows what to do, you must run after me and save the child and take
6 7 8 9 10
him home safely to his parents, then you will be safe forever.” The monkey thanked the pig many times and then went home.
The next morning, the pig came to the man’s home and took away the child. And then the monkey ran fast after the thief. When the monkey brought the baby back, his owner was so happy that he was sorry for his thought. And the money lived at the man’s home in peace forever.
( ) 1. How did the owner of the monkey make a living? 五、写作 第一节 单词拼写
1. The waiter l________ me to the table and let me sit down. (leads) 2. People like keeping cats and. dogs as their p________.(pets )
3. My best friend. Lucy is a h________ girl. She likes to help others. (helpful ) 4. Autumn is a good season for people to c________ mountains. (climb ) 5. F________, he brought a house. (Finally )
I was so tired last night that I ________ ________ quickly. fell asleep 2. 当那位歌手到达机场时已经是晚上9点了。
When the singer _________ _________ the airport ,it was already 9 pm. arrived at 3. 我妈妈不允许我独自去游泳。
A. He put on monkey shows. C. He killed monkeys.
B. He sold monkeys for a living. D. He kept monkeys.
( ) 2. Why did the monkey feel afraid?
A. Because he didn’t want to leave his owner’s son. B. Because he would live with the butcher. C. Because the butcher might kill him.
D. Because he enjoyed having monkey shows with others. A. He played with the monkey. C. He played with the dog. A. The man.
B. The butcher.
B. The pig took him away. D. The monkey took him away. C. The monkey.
D. The pig.
( ) 3. What happened to the owner’s baby one day?
( ) 4. Who was the thief?
( ) 5. Which of the following is the right order according to the passage?
① The monkey lived with the man in peace forever. ② The man asked a butcher to take away the monkey. ③ The pig took away the man’s little son. ④ The monkey asked a pig for advice. ⑤ The monkey saved the baby. A. ① ③ ② ⑤ ④
B. ② ④ ③ ⑤ ①
C. ② ③ ④ ⑤ ①
D. ① ④ ③ ② ⑤
My mother doesn’t _________ me ________ swim alone. allow, to 4. 我醒来时，天正在下雨。
When I ________ _________, it was raining. woke up 5. 他独居在北京。
She lives __________ __________ in Beijing. by herself
7A Unit 5 Let's celebrate! 单元复习测试卷
( )1.—Do you often get some presents _____ Christmas Day?
—Yes. And we usually have a party_____ it
A, at; celebrate B.on; celebrates C. on; to celebrate D. at； celebrating
( )2. — _____ model plane is this?
—I think it’s Jim’s. Look，his name is on it.
A. Who B. What C. Whose D. Where
)3. — woman is Tom’s mother? —The one in the red coat.
A. What B. Which C. Who D. Whose
)4. 一Hobo, what are you doing? 一-I’m( (
A. celebrating B. dressing up C. looking D. excited
( )5. Can you________?
A. give some milk for me B. give me any milk
C. give some milk to me D. give any milk to me
( )6. —There is someone knocking _______ the door. —I think it’s Lily.
A. on B. up C to D. in
( )7. Can you tell me how_______ pumpkin lanterns?
A. make B. makes C. making D. to make
( ) 8. He’ll arrive in Shanghai _______ the afternoon ______ May 10th.
A. on； on B. on; of C. in; in D. at; in
( )9. This story seems_______. All of the students want to listen to it again.
A. bright B. sad C. well D. interesting
( )`10. His aunt gives him a bike_______ a birthday present.
A. as B. for C．with D．／
( )11. -_______ do you go to Shenzhen? -Next Sunday.
A. Where B. How C. What D. When
( )12.I had some_______ for breakfast.
A. moon cake B. breads C. dumpling D. noodles
( )13. -_______ do you want some money?
-Because l want to buy Simon a book.
A. Why B. What C. Where D. How
( )14. Which festival comes last in the year?
A. Halloween. B. Christmas.C. The Mid-Autumn Festival. D. The Dragon Boat Festival.
( )15. Thank you for _____me the good news.
A. giving B. giving C give D. gives
Everyone in China September or October.
day everyone eats moon cakes. A moon cake is a delicious, round cake. It
like the moon. There are many different kinds of moon cakes. Some nuts(坚果) in them,
and some have meat and eggs. My friend Daniel likes the moon cakes meat. But I think
the with nuts in them are nicer. Millie the nicest come from Guangdong.
night，families often stay in the open air near their houses, There they look at the moon and
eat the moon cakes. __10___delicious they are
( )1. A. like B. is like C. likes
( )2. A. in B. on C. at
( )3. A. In B. At C. By
( )4. A. look B. looks C. be
( )5. A. has B. haves C. have
( )6. A. have B. has C. with
( )7. A. one B. cake C. meat
( )8. A. say B. says C. to say
( )9. A. In B. On C. At
( )10. A. What B. What a C. How a
三、阅读理解(30分) ( A ) D. looks like D. of D. On D. is looking D. with D. in D. ones D. is saying D. After D. How
Dragon Boat Festival is a fun Chinese holiday. Usually, it's in June or July. Both children and
adults（大人）like this holiday.First, there are dragon boat races. Dragon boats are very long. They
have bright colours, In each boat, there are many people rowing（划）. There's also somebody
beating a drum（击鼓）．The winners（获胜者）of the races can get a lot of money.During Dragon
Boat Festival, people also eat a special kind of food-rice dumplings. To make these dumplings,
people prepare（准备）sweet（甜的），some are salty（咸的）．They all taste good. People give them to friends.
On the evening of the holiday, families have a big meal together. Dragon Boat Festival is a
great time for everybody.
( )1. When is Dragon Boat Festival?
A. Every June fifth. B. Twice a year. C. It's in June or July. D. In winter.
( )2. How do Chinese people celebrate this festival? They_______ to celebrate it.
A. eat dumplings B. eat rice dumplings C. have dragon boat races D. both B and C
( )3. Which of the following about dragon boats is right?
A. They are very long. B. They have electric（电的）motors.
C. They are full of flags（旗）. D. They are rowed（被划）by students.
( )4. The meaning of the word "flavor" in Chinese is_______.
A．风情 B．情趣 C．味道 D．特点
( )5. Which of the following is TRUE(正确)?
A. Only adults like Dragon Boat Festival in China.
B. Families usually get together and have a big meal on the evening of this holiday.
C. The winners of dragon boat races often get nothing after the match.
D. The rice dumplings are always very sweet, and they are not so good.
(B) The Chinese New Year is the most important festival for the Chinese people. It usually comes in
January or February. It takes about 15 days to prepare for it.
On the eve of the festival, people close the shops and stay at home. They all get together for a
big dinner. They stay up late and enjoy dumplings at midnight for good luck. In the morning,
people dress in their best clothes, and usually the old stay at home, the young go out to pay a New
Year Call(拜年). It is an important time for the young. The young people bow（鞠躬）to the old
people. The Chinese call this "Ke Tou". This means "touching the ground with the forehead(额
头)". Then the young people give their best wishes to the old people. The old people give children
gifts or lucky money. They are very polite(礼貌) and do not use bad words on the Spring Festival
Day. It's the most important day of the year.
( ) 6. "The Chinese New Year" in the passage means "_______".
A. Mid-autumn Festival B. the Spring FestivalC. Christmas Day D. the Dragon Boat Festival
( )7. It takes about_______ to get ready for the Chinese New Year.
A. a few days B. twelve days C. half a month D. three weeks
( )8. On the eve of lunar New Year, Chinese people stay up late and eat dumplings
A. they're hungry B. they want to get good luck
C. they like Chinese food very much D. they want to read books
( )9. From this passage we can know that_______ give children gifts or lucky money.
A. the teachers B. their friends C. the old people D. their brothers
( )10. On the Spring Festival Day, what do people usually say to each other when they meet?
A. How are you? B. Merry ChristmasC. Good morning. D. Happy Spring Festival.
Valentine's Day（情人节）is on February 14th every year. On this day, people send valentines to
their loved ones. Valentine's Day is a special time to tell how much you care about（在乎）a
person．Many people send candy in hearted shaped（心形的）boxes to people they love. Flowers
are also presents that people send on Valentine's Day. Valentine cards with words are often used
（被使用）by many people．Can you guess who gets the greatest number of Valentine cards in the
USA each year? Is It mother or father, sister or brother? Is it uncle or aunt? Is it the special friend?
No, it isn't!
Mothers get a lot of cards, but school teachers get the most each year. Do you know who
sends the most? Children do. Children send five times（倍）as many on February 14 th as adults
( )11．Valentine's Day_______.
A. comes once a year B. is on February 4th
C. comes twice a year D. is on the first day of spring
( )12．We can know from the passage（文章）that Valentines refer to（涉及）
A. mothers and fathers B. cards, flowers, candy and so on
C. teachers and students D. uncles and aunts
( )13.Teachers get the most valentines because
A. they send（寄）the most B. students have too much money
C. so many students love their teachers D. the valentines are only for them
( )14.Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Flowers are the best present for Valentine's Day. B. All valentines are red and white.
C. Adults never get cards on Valentine's Day. D. Adults send fewer（较少的）cards than
( )15.This passage is mainly（主要）about
A. candy and flowers B. parents and children
C. valentines and their receivers（接收者） D. the teachers in the USA
1.They celebrate Halloween in______ (不同的）ways.
2.He ______ (借）books from the library in his school.
3.People in the West like ______ (庆祝)Christmas.
4.Mary loves ______ (聊天)with her classmates at lunchtime.
5. He is interested in______ (用颜料涂)pictures of lovely children.
6. The mother always ______ (穿衣）her baby in the morning.
7. This book isn't very_______ (interest), so I don't like it.
8. Don't knock on the_______ (neighbour) doors like that.
9.I often play with my friends on_______ (child) Day.
10. Simon has a_______ (wonder) time at the party.
【 Let off get… ready for important seem festival 】
1. It is 2. Most students enjoy fireworks at the Spring Festival.
3. Christmas is one of in the USA.
4. It that his answer is right .
5. Every morning Mum gets up at 6 to us.
1-5 ECABD 6-10 BCACA
11-15 ABCAA 16-20 ACBCA
21-25 BCACA 26-30 CBCBC
31-35 BCABA 36-40 CBCAC
56.He brushes his teeth and has a shower.
58.The number 17 bus/17.
59.He gets home at 7:00/At 7:00.
66.phone 67.desk 68.art 69.colour 70.exciting