I. 听句子, 判断下列句子与你所听到的句子相同（S）或不同（D）。（5分）
1. He lived here for four years.
2. We're going to the park tomorrow.
3. What's Helen doing for the weekend?
4. The children are relaxing at home today.
5. Whom are you going traveling with?
II. 听对话, 根据其内容, 回答下面的问题。（5分）
1. What's Julia going to do?
2. Where are the Hong Kong tourists?
3. When is Diana going to Greece?
4. What does Mike's grandpa often do?
5. When did Emma come to Ann's town?
III. 看插图,从你所听到的A, B, C, D, E五组对话中找出与所给插图意思相同的选项。（5分）
IV. 听短文, 根据其内容，填写下表。（５分）
1. She often b______ her sister on Sundays.
2. What's she doing for v______?
3. I'm going c______ with my parents.
4. They're r______ at home this weekend.
5. Tom is playing football n______ week.
1. -______are you staying there?
-Just for two days.
A. How often B. When C. How long D. How many
2. I have______ to tell you.
A. anything exciting B. exciting something
C. exciting anything D. something exciting
3. -I'm going to Tibet next Monday.
A. I know B. That sounds exciting
C. I'm sorry to hear that D. Thank you
4. He doesn't know anything about Greece, because he has______gone there.
A. ever B. always C. never D. often
5. -What's wrong with you, Henry?
A. I'm going to the hospital B. I have a bad cold
C. I'm visiting my grandparents D. I want to go fishing
1. Mr Johnson likes______(watch) TV in the evening.
2. He______(go) fishing yesterday.
3. What______you______(do) this weekend?
4. Listen! Someone______(sing) in the next room.
5. Mrs Beet______(drive) very fast to work every day.
1. She's going to see us tomorrow. (改为一般疑问句)
______ ______going to see us tomorrow?
2. We had a sports camp last Sunday. (用next Sunday 代替last Sunday后填空) We're______ ______have a sports camp next Sunday. 3. We're going to the Great Wall with our teacher. (就划线部分提问)
______are you going to the Great Wall______? 4. We're going camping next Friday. (就划线部分提问)
______ ______you going camping? 5. I visited my friends in Beijing twice a month last year.（就划线部分提问） ______ ______did you visited your friends in Beijing last year?
A: Hello, Wang Lin!
B: Hi, Han Mei!
A: What are you doing (1)______vacation?
B: I don't (2)______. What about you?
A: I'm going to Huang Mountain. I think it's a beautiful place.
B: Yes. I (3)______there last year. Who are you going (4)______?
A: My parents.
B: Have a good (5)______.
A: Thank you.
Almost everyone__1__the meanings of Mr, Mrs and Miss. Mr is used before the family names of men. Mrs is for married(结婚的) women and Miss is for unmarried women. But__２__is Ms?
Some businessmen(商人) in the United States__３__Ms before a woman's name when they do not know whether(是否) the woman is married. Today, however, many women like Ms better__４__Mrs or Miss.
There are some problems with
1. A. knows B. know C. knew D. is knowing
2. A. how B. what C. who D. which
3. A. use to B. using C. uses D. use
4. A. to B. for C. than D. as
5. A. Ms B. Mrs C. Miss D. Mr
6. A. men B. girls C. ladies D. boys
7. A. None of B. Not all C. All D. Neither of
8. A. this B. that C. them D. it
9. A. sounds like B. read like C. is sounded like D. is sound like
10. A. at B. of C. on D. to
The Wilsons decided to go overseas for vacation. They had a family meeting to plan the vacation.
Mr Wilson agreed, so the family's first decision was when to go on vacation. They decided to go in July.
Again, Mr Wilson agreed, and they discussed this. At last they agreed to travel by plane.
And so the planning meeting went on. The next day, one of Mr Wilson's friends at work asked,
1. Why did the Wilsons have a family meeting?
2. What did they decide first?
3. When did they decide to go?
4. How did the Wilsons decide to travel?
5. What they didn't decide？
I. 1. He lived here for four years.
2. We're going to the beach tomorrow.
3. What's Helen doing for vacation?
4. The children are relaxing at home today.
5. Whom are you going camping with?
II. 1. M: Can you go camping with us, Julia?
W: I'm afraid not. I have some housework to do.
2. W: I don't know the people in the zoo.
M: They're some Hong Kong tourists.
3. M: Are you going to Paris next vacation, Diana?
W: No. I'm going to Greece.
4. W: Does your grandpa like sports, Mike?
M: Yes. He often goes fishing.
5. M: Do you know Emma, Ann?
W: Yes. She came to our town two years ago.
1. She's going to do some housework.
2. They're in the zoo.
3. She's going there next vacation.
4. He often goes fishing.
5. She came there two years ago.
III. A. M: Where are you going fishing this weekend?
W: By the lake.
B. W: When do you usually go camping?
M: During our vacation.
C. M: How are you going sightseeing?
W: By bike. It's interesting, I think.
D. W: The children look tired, I think.
M: I agree. They're having a sports camp.
E. M: Whom do you usually take walks with, Julia?
W: With my grandpa.
IV. My aunt works in Beijing. I visited her during last summer vacation. Beijing is a beautiful city. A lot of foreigners go sightseeing there. My aunt and I got up early on Saturday morning and we went to the Great Wall by car. We returned to the center of the city at four and visited the Palace Museum. The next morning we went to the Summer Palace by bike. That afternoon, we rode to the Beijing Zoo. We saw pandas there. And after supper we took a bus to Beihai Park. We were tired, but I think we had a good time there.
1. The Great Wall 2. The Palace Museum 3. Bike 4. Beijing Zoo 5. Bus
I. 1. babysits 2. vacation 3. camping 4. relaxing 5. next
II． 1.C. 根据答语可知问句应该是提问
III． 1. watching / to watch 2. went 3. are, doing 4. is singing 5. drives IV. 1. Is she 2. going to 3. Who, with 4. When are 5. How often
V. 1. for 2. know 3. went 4. with 5. time
VI. 1-5 ABDCD 6-10 ABDAB
VII. 1. The Wilsons had a family meeting because they wanted to plan the vacation.
2. First they decided when to go.
3. They decided to go in July.
4. They decided to travel by plane.
5. They didn't decide where to go. VIII. (略)
I. 听句子, 在空白处填写你所听到的单词。（5分）
1. I saw a________ singer in the supermarket.
2. Our school won a ________ last month.
3. The doctor told my grandpa to do more ______ exercise.
4. Most visitors think the seals are very ______.
5. The children were tired, but they had a ______ school trip.
II. 听对话, 从A, B, C, D中找出一个与其内容相近的选项。（5分）
1. A. Mary got Yao Ming's autograph.
B. Sue got Yao Ming's autograph.
C. Mary met Yao Ming last month.
D. Sue met Yao Ming last month.
2. A. There's a shark in the sea.
B. There's an octopus in the sea.
C. There's a shark in the aquarium.
D. There's an octopus in the aquarium.
3. A. Sandy bought a souvenir in the aquarium.
B. Sandra bought a souvenir in the aquarium.
C. Sandy bought a souvenir outside the aquarium.
D. Sandra bought a souvenir outside the aquarium.
4. A. The boy went out for a walk just now.
B. The girl went out for a walk just now.
C. The boy went fishing just now.
D. The girl went fishing just now.
5. A. Lucy is going hiking with her friends.
B. Lucy is going hiking with her classmates.
C. Lily is going hiking with her friends.
D. Lily is going hiking with her classmates.
III. 看插图, 从A, B, C, D中找出能回答你听到的问题的选项。（
1. A. They're outside of the aquarium.
B. They're going to go to the aquarium.
C. The parents are. D. He's their son.
2. A. They're watching a shark.
B. A shark is swimming there.
C. They're in the aquarium.
D. Some visitors are.
3. A. They're jumping out of the water.
B. They're over the pool.
C. Two dolphins are.
D. They're dolphins.
4. A. She's buying the souvenirs.
B. She's buying them outside the aquarium.
C. She's showing the souvenirs to the visitors.
D. The woman is.
5. A. They're standing around the actor.
B. He's a famous actor.
C. They want to get the actor's autograph.
D. They're talking with the famous actor.
IV. 听短文, 根据其内容，填写下表。（5分）
1. do/does________ 2. go ________
3. take________ 4. watch ________
5. get ________ 6. have/has ________
7. buy ________ 8. read ________
9. eat ________ 10. study ________
11. My father is going on a t ________. He is going to Beijing.
12. Children often get some g ________ on Christmas Day.
13. I'm sorry you don't have f________ on your day off.
14. Young people like going for a d ________.
15. Many v________ from different countries come to China every year.
16. ―Did you go to the zoo yesterday?
A. Yes, I didn't B. No, I didn't
C. Yes, I was D. No, I did
17. ―Were there any sharks in the aquarium?
A. Yes, there were B. No, there wasn't
C. Yes, there was D. No, there were
18. There is a shop ________ the street.
A. by the end of B. in the end
C. at the end of D. on the end
19. I'm going to the aquarium ________ my next day off.
A. on B. in C. with D. at
20. ―My mother was ill in bed yesterday.
A. Why? B. Sure.
C. Is she better now? D. I'm sorry to hear that.
21. He usually goes to school by bus, but today he ________(walk) to school.
22. ________ you ________(have) any eggs for breakfast yesterday?
23. There ________(be) some bread in the box yesterday.
24. Sam ________(be) here half an hour ago.
25. -Where ________ you ________(meet) the famous actor?
-I met him in Beijing.
26. There were some actors at the aquarium. (改为一般疑问句)
________ there ________ actors at the aquarium?
27. Tina went to the zoo. (改为一般疑问句)
________ Tina ________ to the zoo? 28. Grace bought a souvenir. (对划线部分提问)
________ did Grace ________?
29. Did your father see any seals? (作否定回答)
No, ________ ________.
30. Jake often goes swimming. (以last year为状语改写句子)
Jake often ________ swimming ______ year.
V. 完成对话, 每空一词。（10分）
John: Tim, glad to see you again. ______ (31) you enjoy your summer holiday? Tim: Yes, how about you? Did you stay at home?
John: ______(32). I went to Emei Mountain in Sichuan and had a wonderful time there.
Tim: Really? So did I.
John: And I ______(33) to the top of the mountain.
Tim: So ______ (34)I.
John: And I stayed there for a night, and the next morning I saw the sunrise. It was great!
Tim: Oh, dear!______ (35)______ (36)I.
John: ______ (37) didn't I see you there?
Tim: I went in late July. And you?
John: Early August.What a ______ (38) we didn't go there at the same time! VI. 阅读理解。（10分）
Long, long ago there lived an old man. He had a very big orange tree in his garden. On the tree there were many fine oranges.
One day the old man found one of the oranges was bigger than the others. It was as big as a watermelon. So he took the big orange to the king. The king was very happy and gave the old man a lot of money for it.
When a rich man heard of this, he said to himself,
The next day when the king got the gold cup, he said to the rich man,
39. What did the old man have in his garden?
40. What did the old man find one day?
41. Who did the old man give the big orange to?
42. What did a rich man think when he heard of the story?
43. Was the rich man very happy at last?
I. 1. I saw a famous singer in the supermarket.
2. Our school won a prize last month.
3. The doctor told my grandpa to do more outdoor exercise.
4. Most visitors think the seals are very smart.
5. The children were tired, but they had a happy school trip.
1. famous 2. prize 3. outdoor 4. smart 5. happy
II. 1. M: Hi, Sue. I hear you got Yao Ming's autograph.
W: Sure. I met him in the supermarket last week.
2. W: Let's go swimming in the sea.
M: Oh, don't do that!There's a shark there.
3. M: Is this your souvenir, Sandra?
W: Yes. I bought it outside the aquarium.
4. W: I called you just now, but you were out.
M: I went out for a walk.
5. M: What are you going to do next weekend, Lucy?
W: I'm going hiking with my classmates.
III. 1. Where are the parents and their son going to go?
2. What are the visitors watching?
3. How many dolphins are jumping out of the water?
4. Who's trying to sell the souvenirs?
5. What do the children want?
IV. After class we talked about the animals. Mike likes seals. He often sees them in the pool. Harry's favorite animals are sharks. He saw some in the sea. Brian is afraid of octopuses. But he likes them, too. He often sees them in the aquarium. Linda likes pandas very much. She often goes to the zoo and watches them.
1. sharks 2. in the pool 3. pandas 4. in the zoo 5. octopuses
一、回答问题 根据所听内容,选出最佳答语(共5小题 每题1分,满分5分) ( 每题读两遍)
( )1. A. A bear. B.A tiger. C.A panda.
( )2. A.In America. B. In Australia. C. In Canada.
( )3. A.They run away. B. They attack. C. They cry.
( )4. A. About 100. B. About 10000. C. About 1000.
( )5. A. For their teeth. B. For their meat.
C. For their fun and bones.
二、对话理解 根据所听对话,选出最佳答案(共5小题 每题1分,满分5分) ( 每题读两遍)
( ) 1. What does a baby panda look like?
A. A house B. A mouth C. A mouse
( ) 2. How much does the zebra weigh?
A. 450 kilograms B. 500 kilograms C. 540 kilograms
( ) 3. Where are they talking?
A. In the street B. In the zoo C.By the lake
( ) 4. What do baby pandas have to do when they are 20 months old ?
A. Take care of their sisters
B. Look after themselves
C. Live with their mothers
( ) 5. Q: When are they going fishing ?
A. Next week B .Next weekday C. Next weekend
三、短文理解 听短文，回答短文后面的问题 (共5小题 每题2分,满分10分) ( 短文读两遍)
( ) 1. 1.When do tigers live as a family?
A. When they have wives
B. When they have babies
C. When they have sisters or brothers
( ) 2. Who teaches baby tigers to catch other animals?
A. mothers B. fathers C. teachers
( ) 3. How do wolves hunt?
A. hunt alone B. hunt together C. hunt with other animals
( ) 4. What do tigers usually eat?
A. small animals B. big animals C. other animals
( ) 5. How do people feel when they see the wolves?
A. happy B exciting C. frightened
第二部分: 语言知识运用( 80分)
四、用括号中词的适当形式填空: ( 共10个空格, 每格1分,满分10分)
1. The zebra is very ( peace ).
2. Giant pandas like eating bamboo shoots and ( leaf )
3. We should take the ( follow ) actions to help the wild animals. 4 ( hurt ) can’t kill the wild animals any more .
5. When did Xi Wang start to look after ( she ) ?
6. Do wolves spend a lot of time ( look ) for food every day.
7. If ( many ) people know about the problems , then maybe they will do something.
8. Why don’t you watch them ( careful ). ?
9. A: Can I eat food.
B: No, If you eat it , I won’t talk to .( you )
五、单项选择 在每小题A ,B,C,D四个选项中,选出一个可以填入空格内的最佳答案 ( 共10小题, 每题1分,满分10分)
( )1. If I don’t have food, I .
A . am dying B. will die C .die D .died
( )2. Most people feel if they see a snake .
A. happy B. frightened C. tired D. hungry
( )3.Tigers live as a family baby tigers are 2-3 years old.
A .after B. when C. while D . until
( )4. If Eddie dies , no one Hobo .
A . looks after B. will look after C . look after D. looked after
( )5. At four months, the baby panda go outside her home the first time.
A .at B. for C. of D.in
( )6. At first, the baby her mother’s milk for to 6 hours a day
A . drank up B. drinks big C. will drink up D. drink large
( )7. We are going to make wild animal reserves and build more reserves.
A . big B .bigger C. smaller D. small
( )8. If I walk a rainforest , I will see some strange birds.
A .over B under C. through D. towards
( )9. Baby tigers to catch other animals if they watch their mothers.
A. learn how B. will learn what C. learn why D. learn when
( )10.There elephants if we don’t protect them.
A. won’t be any B. will have no C. won’t be some D. will be some
六、句型转换（ 每句1分，满分10分 ）
A ) 连词成句
1.called we her Wang X i
2.later she eight was not small months more any
3.100 grams just was when weighed about X i Wang born she _____________________________________________________________________
4.pandas very it giant to in the survive difficult for is wild
5.baby people alone find will away if take pandas they them __________________________________________________________
B) 用“ if ” 把下列句子连接起来：
1.I will go the park tomorrow . I have time.
2. They stay in the desert . They will see the camels.
3.Tigers are in danger. They attack people
4.Elephants are thirsty. They go to the river
5.Giant pandas have no food. They die.
七、句子翻译 将下列句子译成英语 ( 共5小题 每题3分,满分15分)
Tree-frogs are interesting birds. 1._________
They live on trees. They have long legs 2._________
and wide foot . It is very strange 3._________
that they can change its colours. 4._________
They are good at jump. 5._________
They can jump high than cats. 6._________
Now there is fewer and fewer tree-frogs 7._________
if their reserves are becoming 8._________
smaller and smaller. If we won’t help them, 9 _________
there will be not tree-frogs in the world. 10 ________
九、完形填空：先读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后在A, B, C, D四个答案中选出最佳答案 ( 共10小题 每题1分,满分10分)
One day, some children were playing hide-and-seek（捉迷藏）happily. In front of the 1 , Jim found the door of the letter box was 2 and climbed in.
He 3 closed the door. When he knew 4 he had locked himself in it, he began to 5 help, but nobody could 6 . He was 7 and began to cry. At that time, his sister was 8 for him. She happened to hear him. She , of course, wasn’t able to open it.
When the 9 helped him out, he couldn’t keep back his tears. He had been in the box for nearly an hour.
“Don’t forget 10 a stamp on yourself next time,” said the postman.
( ) 1. A. shop B. park C. post office D. hospital
( ) 2. A. open B. closed C. big D. broken
( ) 3. A. slowly B. easily C. quickly D. hardly
( ) 4. A. that B. what C. why D. if
( ) 5. A. find out B. ask for C. think about D. look after
( ) 6. A. open B. help C. see D. hear
( ) 7. A. angry B. hungry C. afraid D. happy
( ) 8. A. asking B. looking C. waiting D. shouting
( ) 9. A. policeman B. friend C. postman D. cleaner
( ) 10.A.to draw B. to put C. to make D.to buy
十、阅读理解： 先阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后在A B C D四个答案中选出最佳答案 ( 共5小题 每题2分,满分10分)
Leopards ( 豹 ) live in many parts of the world , from Siberia to Africa .They have a very beautiful yellow skin with large black spots. They live for about 15 years and eat small mammals (哺乳动物) such as zebras, monkeys, and antelopes ( 羚羊) .They sleep for about 12 hours a day . Leopards are very solitary（独居的）animals. They spend most of their time alone in trees , where they wait until a small animal passes . They jump on the animal and then drag it up into the tree, where they eat it.
Like many animals ,leopards are disappearing because people hunt them. They kill them for their beautiful coats. The Sinai leopard , for example , from Egypt, is now probably extinct （ 绝种的）
( ) 1. How old is a leopard ?
A . Fifty weeks B. Fifteen months
C. Twelve days D. Fifteen years
( ) 2. Leopards live .
A . live in family groups B . live alone
C . live together D . live with other animals
( ) 3. Leopards spend much time in tree because they want to
A . sleep B. jump
C . wait and catch small mammals D . rest
( ) 4. Which is not true ?
A . Leopards have beautiful fur
B. Leopards eat animals and plants
C . Leopards sleep 12 hours a day
D. The Sinai leopard probably extinct
( ) 5. Why do people hunt leopards ? Because .
A. they kill them for their meat
B. they attack people all the time
C. they are dangerous
D. they kill them for their coats
题目为“An amazing animal”
appearance big and strong brown
character store food in its hump
ability go without water for a long time
carry things for people in the desert
An amazing animal
8A Unit 4
一、回答问题 根据所听内容,选出最佳答语。(共5小题, 每题1分,满分5分) ( 每题读两遍)
1. Which animal eat bamboo shoots?
2. Where do kangaroos live ?
3. What do tigers do if they are in danger?
4. How many giant pandas are there in the world now?
5. Why do hurters hunt tigers ?
二、对话理解 根据所听对话,选出最佳答案(共5小题 每题1分,满分5分)(每题读两遍)。
1. M: Look at the baby panda. Does it look like a white mouse?
W: Yes, it looks lovely.
Q: What does a baby panda look like?
2. M: Which is heavier, the bull or the zebra ?
W: The bull .It weighs 500 kilograms, but the zebra weighs only 450 kilograms.
Q: How much does the zebra weigh?
3. M: Oh , can you see the monkeys ?
W: Yes, they are climbing the trees.
Q: Where are they talking?
4. M: Do mother pandas live with baby pandas all the time?
W: No, they leave their baby pandas when they are 20 months old.
Q: What do baby pandas have to do when they are 20 months
5. M: I will have time next weekend. Shall we go fishing ?
W: Good ideas.
Q: When are they going fishing ?
三、短文理解 听短文，回答短文后面的问题 (共5小题 每题2分,满分10分) ( 短文读两遍)
If tigers live in the wild, they hunt for their food .They live as a family , if they have babies. Baby tigers learn how to catch other animals if they watch their mothers. Wolves live in family group if they are in the wild. They hunt together if they are hungry. If people see them, people run away.
Qs: 1.When do tigers live as a family?
2.Who teaches baby tigers to catch other animals?
3.How do wolves hunt?
4.What do tigers usually eat?
5.How do people feel when they see the wolves?
四、1.peaceful 2.leaves 3.following. 4.hunters 5.herself
6. looking 7. more 8.carefully 9. your you
五、1-5 CBDBB 6-10 ABCAA
六、A ) 1. We called her X i Wang .
2. Eight months later, she was not small any more.
3.When Xi Wang was born she weighed just 100 grams.
4. It is very difficult for the giant pandas to survive in the wild.
5.If people find the baby pandas alone, they will take them away.
B) 1.If I have time, I will go the park tomorrow.
2.They will see the camels if they stay in the desert.
3.If tigers are in danger, they attack people.
4.If elephants are thirsty, they go to the river.
5.If giant pandas have no food, they die.
七、 1.If you go to Beijing zoo, you will see a dolphin show.
2.Wild animals won’t survive if we don’t help them.
3. If tigers are hungry, they attack people.
4.The lion weighs 100 kilos.
5.wThe farmers won’t cut down trees any more.
1. Birds------- animals
3. foot------- feet
4. its--------- their
5. jump ------- jumping
7.is ----------- are
8. if --------- because
9. won’t----- don’t
10. not ------ no
九、1-5 CACAB 6-10 DCBCB
Camel is a kind of amazing animal. It is strong and big. It is brown. It can go without water for a long time. It usually store its food in its hump. It only
eats grass. It usually carries things for people in the desert. I think it is a kind of useful animal.
八年级英语 第四课 综合训练题
1.What bad weather we have!It has rained ______ yesterday.
A.on B.for C.since D./
2.Bill said they would have ______ holiday and they would visit the Shanghai World Expo.
A.a twomonth B.twomonths C.twomonths D.twomonth's
3.—How long have the soldiers been in Yushu Town?
A.Since April,2010 B.More than a year ago
C.In April,2010 D.Since more than a year
4.My little brother was ______，and I must look after the ______ baby.
A.sick; ill B.ill; sick C.ill; ill D.sick; sicking
5.We are tired.Le t's stop ______ to ______.
A.walk; rest B.walking; rest C.to walk; resting D.walks; resting
6.—How long ______ the film Avatar (《阿凡达》) ______?
—For just several minutes.
A.did; begin B.has; begun C.has; been on D.does; began
7She ______ in the sports meeting and won the first prize.
A.took part B.joins C.attended D.entered
8.He had to ______ $100 for that new 3D movie.
A.take B.pay C.spend D.cost
9.—Shall we leave now?
—Don't worry.We ______ have some time left.
A.still B.ever C.just D.yet
10.There isn't air ______ water on the moon.
A.and B.but C.or D.so
Many people think that if more time is spent,more work will be done.So students have to __26__ the whole day doing homework except during the three meals.It is not __27__ to see students lost in a sea of homework both at school and at home. Modern students usually have many __28__.They love music,sports,reading and watching TV.A twoday weekend gives them time to do what they __29__.However,there's much homework to do,so they usually don't want to do it __30__ Sunday night.In such
a short tim e,students may finish it carelessly.The badly done weekend homework makes teachers __31__.
Things always get 32 without the right ideas.Too much homework makes students 33 interests in learning.A horse runs faster after a 34 ，but for students only rest is not enough.We should 35 this situation.We should give students more time to relax.
11.A.buy B.get C.spend D.take
12.A.modern B.mad C.sad D.strange
13.A.sports B.hobbies C.books D.friends
14.A.like B.have C.tell D.hate
15.A.in B.as C.until D.at
16.A.comfortable B. happy C.angry D.relaxed
17.A.worse B.easy C.better D.wonderful
18.A.have B.get C.forget D.lose
19.A.meal B.moment C.minute D.rest
20.A.tell B.change C.keep D.hear
Education plays an important part in modern life.However,in some poor areas,many children can't afford the expenses of schooling (付学费) and are forced (被迫) to leave school.At the same time,our country is not able to invest (投资) too much in it.Under this condition,the Project Hope is necessary to our country.Firstly,it will create conditions (创造条件) for the children to go back to school.Secondly,it can make more people educated.So it can lead to the improvement of people's standards (标准) of life.
In my opinion,the Project Hope is of great importance to our country.I hope that with its help more and more children can get the opportunity (机会) to be educated. 根据短文内容，判断下列句子的正 (T) 误 (F)。
21.Education doesn't play an important part in modern life.( )
22.In some poor areas,a few children can't afford the expenses of schooling.( )
23.Our country is not able to invest (投资) too much in education.( )
24.Our country will create conditions (创造条件) for the children to go back to school by itself (靠自己).( )
25.More and more children will go to school with the help of the Project Hope.( )
Oxfam has 12 branch bureaus (分支结构) in different countries in the world.The table is about some of them.
Office address: 26 West Stress,Boston,MA 021111206,USA
Tel:1 617 482 1211
Fax:1 617 728 2594
Website: http: //www.oxfamamerica.org
Office address: Suite 300 294 Albert Street,Ottawa,Ontario Kl P 6E6,Canada Tel:1 613 237 5236
Fax:1 613 237 0524
Website: http: //www.oxfam.ca
Office address:274 Banbury Road,Oxford ,Ox27DZ United kingdom
Tel:44 1865 311 311
Fax:441865 312 600
Office address:Roger de Lluria 15,08010 Barcelona,Spain
Tel:34 93 482 0708/0
Fax:34 93 482 0707
Office address: 62 Aitken Terrace,Kingsland,Auckland,New Zealand
Tel:64 9 355 6500
Fax:64 9 355 6505
Website: http: //www.oxfam.org.nz
26.This is a table about ______.
A.Oxfams B.branch bureaus of Oxfam C.different pictures
27.There are______countries in the table.
A.six B.five C.seven
28.The telephone number of Oxfam in Canada is______.
A.64 9 355 6500 B.1 613 237 5236 C.852 2520 2525
29.The website of Oxfam in America is______.
A.http: //www.oxfamamerica.org B.www.oxfam.org.nz C.http: //www.oxfam.org.hk
30.Oxfam has ______ branch bureaus (分支结构) in different countries in the world.
A.13 B.16 C.12
It was 6: 00 on a Monday morning.With his books in his bag,13yearold James Mwangi was on his way to school,the McedoBeijing school in a slum (贫民窟) in Nairobi,the capital of Kenya.This school was built in 2001 with the help of China,for children from poor families.
After getting to school,Mwangi went straight to his class to do his class work.It is usual that pupils in this school prepare for their lessons before the teacher comes.
To_study_in_the_school_was_once_a_dream_for_the_poor_boy.His mother made a living by washing clothes for others.Some days she took home nothing,and some days she could get about $3—it was hardly enough to buy them a full meal for a day. Before joining the McedoBeijing school,Mwangi was at home with his seven brothers,collecting garbage (垃圾).The school is giving these children hope for the future by providing a chance to get education.
“For me,education is the best gift，”said Mwangi.
31.How old was Mwangi?
32.Which country helped build Mwangi's school?
33.How did Mwangi's mother make a living?
36.He wants to ______ (训练) his worker for the work.
37.I am not sure.______ (也许) you are right.
38.Smoking is bad for our ______ (健康).
39.Many of us have ______ (听说) the film Walking with Dinosaurs (《与恐龙同行》) ,but no one has seen it.
40.His parents want him to ____________ (退学) and help them work on the farm.
41.They ______ (build) the Hope School a few years ago.
42.Everyone knows him because he ______ (live) here for five years.
43.Now everyone should realise (认识到) the ______ (important) of protecting the environment.
44.Mr Smith ______ (work) in this factory since he came to China.
45.I ______ (buy) the dictionary for two years.
Susan: Where are you going,David?
David: To Beijing.
Susan: It's a long trip from here by bike.How long will it 46.t______ you to complete it?
David: About two years.
Susan: How many of you are making the trip?
Susan: 47.W______ are you making it?
David: We are trying to 48.r______ some money.
Susan: What will the money be used for?
David: To a charity49.c______ Protecting the RedCrowned Crane.
Susan: That sounds great.Good 50.l______ with your trip.
假设你叫Linda,今年30岁，来自纽约。那天你在报纸上看到了关于中国希望工程的报道，于是有了资助一名中国贫困地区的孩子读书的想法。请根据下面的提示写一封80词左右的信给中国希望工程，来表达自己的这种想法。开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数。 资助对象 甘肃山区9岁或10岁的女孩
Dear Sir or Madam,
________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ Please call me if you find the girl.
一. 1-10 CAABB CABAC
二. 11-20 CDBAC CADDB
三. 21-25 FFTFT 26- 30 BBBAC
31 (He was)13(years old).
33 By washing clothes for others./She washed clothes for others.
34 对这个贫苦的孩子来说，入学读书 (学习) 曾经是一个梦想。
35 Education is the best gift./Mwangi's best gift./The best gift.
四.36train 37 Perhaps/Maybe 38 health 39 heard about/of
40 drop out of school 41 built 42 has lived 43 importance
44 has worked 45 have had
五. 46.take 47.Why 48.raise 49.called 50.luck
I'm Linda and I am 30 now.I am from New York.That day I read some news about Project Hope in China from the newspaper.I would like to help a girl in a poor area.I hope you can help me find such a girl.I prefer to help a girl of 9 or 10 in a mountain village in Gansu Province.I would like to send 300 yuan to the girl every month until she goes to the university.Please_call_me_if_you_find_the_girl.
1.压力是由物体之间相互 而产生的。压力作用在 上，压力的方向与 。当物体水平放置时，压力的大小就是 的大小。
2.压力产生的效果与 和 有关。我们用 来表示压力产生的效果，即 在 受到的压力大小。其定义公式表示为P= ，F= ，S= 。 3．2帕= 牛/米，2帕代表的科学涵义是 。 4．菜刀磨得很快是通过 来 压强；骆驼具有很宽大的脚掌是通
过 来 压强，铁轨铺在枕木上是为了通过 来 压强。
5．一个质量为50千克的人，每只脚与地面的接触面积为200厘米。则当他站立在地面上时对地面的压力为 ，对地面的压强为 ；当他走路时对地面的压力为 ，对地面的压强为 。
6．研究水内部压强特点时，用到的仪器叫 ，它的工作原理是当橡皮膜受到的压强越大，U型管两边的 越大。
7．液体压强的特点有：对容器 和 都有压强；液体内部向 都有压强；并在同种液体的同一深度，液体向各个方向的压强 ，液体的压强随 增加而增大；不同液体的压强还跟 有关。
1. 将物体挂在弹簧秤下，然后将物体慢慢浸入水中，弹簧秤的示数逐渐变 ；当物体全部浸入水中后
再慢慢下沉（不碰到水底），弹簧秤的示数 。若物体的重力为10N，某一个时刻弹簧秤的读数为6N，此时物体受到的浮力为 N。
2. 阿基米德原理的内容：浸在液体的物体，受到 的浮力，且浮力的大小等
于 ，字母表达式为 ，其中ρν
指 ，其单位是 ，
当F浮 G物，物体上浮，此时ρ当F浮 G物，物体下沉，此时ρ当F浮 G物，物体悬浮，此时ρ
5．如图所示密度最大的液体是： 。密度计是根据物 体的 原理制造的，其刻度值上比下 。（大或小）
6．鱼的浮沉是通过改变鱼鳔 的大小而来改变所受的浮力大小，而潜水艇是通过改变自身 大小来实现浮沉的。
7．一艘轮船重10牛，当它在长江上驶时，所受的浮力为 牛，当它由长江驶入东海时，所受的浮力为 ，所排开的液体体积变 。
1．溶液由 和 两部分组成；被溶解的物质叫 ，溶解其它物质的这类物质叫做 ，溶液的本质特点是： 性和 性，当条件不改变时，溶液放置较长时间也 （分层或不分层）。 2．填表：
①食盐水，②钡餐，③牛奶，④血液，⑤肥皂水，⑥泥水，⑦色拉油溶于水，⑧色拉油溶于汽油。属于溶液的是 ，属于乳浊液的是 。
4．有10%的食盐水100亳升，其密度为1.03克/厘米.现从中取出食盐水10亳升，那么这些食盐水的质量分数为 ，密度为 千克/米。 5. 判断题：
① 凡是均一、稳定的液体都是溶液。（ ） ② 溶液都是均一、稳定、澄清、无色的。（ ） ③ 50ML酒精和50ML水混合后总体积为100ML。（ ）
④ 100克的酒精和50克的碘充分溶解后形成150克的碘酒溶液，碘是溶质，酒精是溶剂（ ） ⑤ 给农作物施的肥料应该是可溶性的，那样才更容易被根吸收。（ ）
⑥ 清澈的河水是溶液，雨后浑浊的河水是悬浊液。（ ） ⑦ 水可以溶解一切物质，水是唯一的溶剂（ ）
6. 以下这四种常见物质中，既属于乳浊液又属于混合物的是 ( ) ，属于溶液的是（ ）。 A、牛奶 B、食盐水 C、石灰水 D、黄酒 7. 溶液区别于悬浊液，乳浊液的根本特征是（）
A、均一、稳定 B、无色、透明 C、是液态 D、可能有颜色